Browse by industry - Business Services
151 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWorthingPermanent
Our client Fresh Egg is looking for a proven Business Development Director to join their new business team to personally source, target and win new business in line with the company's wider goals and financial targets.
You will actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, preparing tailored proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing and handing over new accounts to the client services team.
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£50,000 - £53,000
- Business Development Director for Fresh Egg, a top 100 digital marketing agency.
- Excellent client portfolio, service offering and growth potential. Worthing
The Head of Marketing & Communications is responsible for managing the marketing and communications team at a strategic and day-to-day operational level to ensure that Business Units receive effective marketing and communications support. This role will also support the Marketing Director in the overall delivery of Certsure LLP's marketing, communications and commercial objectives.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Listed in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for in the UK
- Fantastic opportunity to lead and drive the business forward
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
To manage the online advertising and communication of for the Waterlogic business, driving leads and sales through a variety of digital channels. To coordinate the daily activities that go in to building website traffic through search marketing, social media and online networking. Improving website conversions through project managing the delivery of content to provide a market leading web experience
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Email, CRM & Web Channels
- Google Analytics & SEO
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a market-leading source of legal, tax, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Their network spans more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners - delivering expert analysis, news, and practice tools. Based out of their City office (Bank - London) we are recruiting for a fluent-German speaking professional with a strong track record of B2B business development.
- Leading provider of legal and tax information, based in the City
- Seeks a fluent German-speaker to develop Central European markets
The Director of Marketing will be joining the CIM at an exciting time as it continues to evolve its involvement and leadership of putting marketing at the centre of organisations. The Director of Marketing will therefore be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies to meet CIM's strategic goals, target and vision.
Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- To lead on development and implementation of marketing strategies of the CIM
- Key member of the Senior Management Team
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
Featured JobWarwickshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
- Must have experience of talent programmes and utilising the 70:20:10 model.
Sitel UK are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant
Exciting growth plans to achieve a £200 million turnover
Featured JobHoddesdonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Sitel UK are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant
- Exciting growth plans to achieve a £200 million turnover
HB Accountants are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their team based in Hoddesdon. This opportunity is to replace the current Tax Manager who will be retiring in the near future.
Work-life balance is very important to HB Accountants, they won some FSB Awards last year and were short-listed for the Herts Chamber awards as well - "award winning"
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A friendly, growing accountancy practice
- Tax Manager - Hoddesdon
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice