Browse by industry - Business Services
2632 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Directly influence the standard and quality of audit work in the UK.
- Good work / life balance. Part time or flexible working also considered.
At Nockels Gee LLP in Abingdon, Oxfordshire they understand their clients needs and strive to cater for all clients and queries. From personal tax returns, financial planning, client accounting and payroll services to managing the accounts and corporate tax requirements for larger businesses.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Professional Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants
- A friendly practice based in Abingdon
- We are working with Mortgage Brain the Market leader in providing software into Mortgage intermediaries- £50-60k basic plus excellent OTE
- Excellent, Award winning & recognised brand within the financial services
- Great earning potential & huge scope to make a difference
- Market leader in providing software into Mortgage intermediaries
- Excellent, Award winning & recognised brand within the financial services sector
Occasionally on the market a role comes along that offers the right finance professional the opportunity to use their skills in something a bit more than the standard position.
This is one of those opportunities.
The business is called Tenos.
The right person with the right mix of skills and experience can become their Head of Finance and Practice Management.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Unique opportunity to join a growing business with an exceptional reputation
- The chance to have an influential role in helping the success of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing business as a Financial Controller. The role will oversee the day to day running of a small finance function, providing accurate and timely Management Information and working alongside the SMT.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Based in Milton Keynes
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £150,000
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity
My client is a FTSE 250, international company looking to recruit a Group FP&A Director for a senior role in their London Head Office.
- Group FP&A Director
- FTSE 250 International Group
Arden University are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Director to drive and develop their brand with both Corporate and SME businesses. Arden University has a unique distance and blended learning proposition developed around it's core values of Innovation, Integrity, Ownership and Support.
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join Arden University
- Responsible for heading up Corporate Business Development
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet