Browse by industry - Business Services
145 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobInvernessPermanent
Saffery Champness, a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a proactive, accomplished and ambitious Tax Manager to join Saffery Champness in Inverness. This appointment is key to driving further growth and comes at a time of high profitability, continuing confidence and tangible ambition within the firm. Saffery Champness is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms across the United Kingdom.
Featured JobSwitzerlandPermanent£66,567 - £73,963
- Tax Manager - Inverness
- Top 20 Firm of Chartered Accountants
Michael Page Digital UK are currently recruiting a once in a life time opportunity for a Digital Acquisitions Marketing Manager for a global business service organisation. My client is looking for a UK experienced Digital professional to relocate to their head office in Switzerland and manage the UK market.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Campaign Manager
Pyments Law are looking to recruit construction solicitors with varied experience into their team based in the Midlands.
- Michael Page Legal are working exclusively with Pyments Law
- A rare and different opportunity for Construction Solicitors
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Head of Business Development and Sales. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of acquiring sponsorship for events as well as the ability to upsell further services.
- Must have B2B sponsorship or delegate sales experience.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
Michael Page Finance are proud to announce our partnership with Hillier Hopkins LLP on the recruitment of an Corporate Tax Manager, Tax Senior and Audit Senior.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the region's leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants
- Established and successful teams based in Watford
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a market-leading source of legal, tax, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Their network spans more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners - delivering expert analysis, news, and practice tools. Based out of their City office (Bank - London) we are recruiting for a fluent-German speaking professional with a strong track record of B2B business development.
Featured JobGravesendPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Leading provider of legal and tax information, based in the City
- Seeks a fluent German-speaker to develop Central European markets
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen as an Engineering Manager at their Gravesend, Kent site which has recently experienced significant investment. As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for your team and ensuring that the investment on site realises its full potential.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 100 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
- Central London
- Part time or flexible working would be considered
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an incredibly progressive organisation who are destined to see major growth. As with any SME, this is an opportunity to become hands-on and involved with multiple business functions, assisting in the growth and development of a market leader.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Excellent opportunity with a quick growth SME
- One of the market leaders in industry
As a result of continued growth the opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant with some international experience to join a high-growth consultancy business in a newly-created position based in London.
- Private Equity backed international management consultancy- London
- High growth SME with a strong presence in Europe & US