Browse by industry - Business Services
2764 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£85,000 - £90,000
Working in the Corporate Reporting Review team at this independent regulator you will consider reviews of reports and accounts and recommend an appropriate regulatory response.
- Ensure companies comply with relevent accounting requirements
- Excellent work / life balance ethos
At Nockels Gee LLP in Abingdon, Oxfordshire they understand their clients needs and strive to cater for all clients and queries. From personal tax returns, financial planning, client accounting and payroll services to managing the accounts and corporate tax requirements for larger businesses.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Professional Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants
- A friendly practice based in Abingdon
A market leading business services organisation are looking for a National Sales Manager to oversee a Business Development team.
To manage the profitable growth of a portfolio through effective and innovative commercial management of the business development team across the UK.
- A leading Business Services organisation is looking for an experienced NSM
- Oversee a team of BDMs across the UK
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
Featured JobBanburyPermanent£15,000 - £30,000
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
TCS Business Management are recruiting for either a bookkeeper or a trainee accountant. Which role you take is up to you!
They are a small friendly firm of accountants based in Adderbury.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Accountancy Practice - Adderbury
- Part Qualified trainee accountant
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in London
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
We are currently recruiting experienced audit professionals for the Audit Quality Review (AQR) team based in Central London.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Directly influence the standard and quality of audit work in the UK.
- Good work / life balance. Part time or flexible working also considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing business as a Financial Controller. The role will oversee the day to day running of a small finance function, providing accurate and timely Management Information and working alongside the SMT.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Based in Milton Keynes
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity