Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
168 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join Joule Africa, an innovative renewable energy business based in central London.
Featured JobAberdeenPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Innovative renewable energy start-up - emerging markets
- Opportunity for up & coming Management Accountant
Aramco Overseas Company are seeking Petroleum Engineering Consultants to join their Production Technology Team, Advanced Completions and Artificial Lift Focus Areas under the Upstream Research Department, EXPEC ARC, based in the Aberdeen Technology Office in Westhill.
Applicants will be responsible for the development of new technology and tools, in both areas, for use in Saudi Arabia.
- Production Technology Specialist
- R&D, Advanced Completions, Artificial Lift
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
This role is a new position to set up the Regulatory Compliance and Risk frameworks for the EMEA Group of a FTSE100 Energy firm. It will suit someone with prior experience in Energy and compliance.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- FTSE100 Energy Business based in Canary Wharf
- Regulatory Compliance experience required in Energy
Michael Page Treasury are working with an exciting, growing business with a diverse debt portfolio who are growing their team and looking for a Treasury Manager to join the business in this newly created role.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Levaraged business with global operations
- Excellent Treasury Manager role, with good progression plan
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planning and M&A Analyst in a FTSE listed Energy Company
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Financial Planning and M&A analyst
- In a FTSE Energy Company
Michael Page are proud to be working with a Mining and Metals organisation, in search of a Cash Manager to join their wider Finance team. The individual will be responsible for cash forecasting, pooling, banking and areas of FX.
LondonPermanent£53,000 - £65,000
- Growing Mining and Metals company
- Cash Manager role, responsible for forecasting, pooling and areas of FX
We are supporting a multinational oil and gas company in the recruitment of a Market Research Strategist to join their team in London. The focus of this role will be on using market and quantitative research in order to provide a better understanding of the markets in terms of price and fundamentals whilst also dealing with complex issues requiring a quantitative approach (pricing, hedging, transactions or assets)
- World leading Oil and Gas company
- Experience in the US gas market is desirable