Browse by industry - Energy & Natural Resources
166 Matching Jobs
Energy & Natural Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join Joule Africa, an innovative renewable energy business based in central London.
Featured JobAberdeenPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Innovative renewable energy start-up - emerging markets
- Opportunity for up & coming Management Accountant
Aramco Overseas Company are seeking Petroleum Engineering Consultants to join their Production Technology Team, Advanced Completions and Artificial Lift Focus Areas under the Upstream Research Department, EXPEC ARC, based in the Aberdeen Technology Office in Westhill.
Applicants will be responsible for the development of new technology and tools, in both areas, for use in Saudi Arabia.
- Production Technology Specialist
- R&D, Advanced Completions, Artificial Lift
Sellafield's Internal Audit function has a remit to provide assurance and advice across all areas of the business from corporate governance to project management and human resources to shared services. The calibre of the team has seen Internal Audit become well respected across the organisation ensuring that all levels are receptive to their input.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Strategic Audit role in a well-respected function
- Occasional travel to Cumbria
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion
This is not your typical Internal Audit position. As an Internal Auditor for the country's leading nuclear organisation, you will have the opportunity to take part in incredibly varied and highly complex audits, within an extremely visible role in the business.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Warrington based Internal Audit opportunity
- Work for a leading nuclear organisation
Michael Page Treasury are working with a huge, global business who are looking for a new internal controls specialist to join their large established Treasury team.
- Massive, global business
- Technical internal control role
Counsel is required to be responsible for providing focused and strategic litigation and dispute resolution advice, with a strong focus on construction matters, to senior management and business stakeholders across the UK business.
PeterboroughPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Legal Counsel - Contentious construction
- International energy, power and FM business
Newly created eCRM role working closely with the Head of search and SEO team to build traffic and covnetions through online channels
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Converting prospects into customers through online communications
- Cross selling online products to widen the customer relationship
As a Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for providing procurement and analytical expertise, including spend data, research, supplier performance measurement, cost modelling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision making and strategic direction.
- Outstanding procurement opportunity
- Multinational organisation
We are working with a leading Utilities contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large Utilities & Civil Engineering framework working out of one of the offices in the North West
- Leading UK Utilities contractor
- Large recently secured Utilities & Civil Engineering framework