Browse by industry - Financial Services
130 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Public Sector & Not for Profit
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
This role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
Legal Counsel vacancy at Computershare in Bristol.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- In-house Legal Counsel
Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period require a Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period
- Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
Consulco Finance - a well established company within Bridging Loans and Finance looking to recruit dynamic Business Development Managers to join their existing team in London. You will have ownership of your own pre-defined region and will be developing and managing relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries to increase value of loans taken to market.
Featured JobBanburyPermanent£58,000 - £62,000
- Leading Bridging / Property Finance company looking to expand London sales team.
- 0.25% uncapped OTE all loans written, competitive base salary + flexible working
As a generalist HR Business Partner within Bibby's wider HR function, you will partner and support the relevant business area Director to ensure the various change programmes and live people projects are landed effectively alongside managing all aspects of the wider business unit people agenda.
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£98,769 - £131,692
- To act as a trusted partner to Bibby's senior leadership team
- Develop a HR agenda aligned to the global strategy and people plan
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
Featured JobJerseyPermanent£45,000 - £72,000
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
High growth leader in the funds management industry has created a new role due to lasting expansion and development. At this exciting time, they are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to head up a budding team. This individual will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Manager will be charged with mentoring, developing and managing their team, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, this individual will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
Michael Page Middle East is seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their desk on the Financial Services Team in Dubai. This is a huge opportunity for an experienced manager to join an extremely profitable desk and flourish in his/her career at Page Group.
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company