Browse by industry - Financial Services
973 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLichfieldPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The Financial Controller role is a key appointment for Pink Home Loans, the successful individual will be responsible for the full control of Financial, Management and Commercial Accounting.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
- Pink Home Loans are seeking a Financial Controller
- Wholly owned subsidiary of LSL Property Services Plc Group
We are currently looking for aÂ recruitment consultantÂ to join our highlyÂ successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team at Mortgage Brain based in Bromsgrove.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- Senior Marketing Manager-Financial Services.
- Strong Communications skillset required.
A very unique opportunity, within the Falkland Islands, for a Financial Controller to manage a team of 7 and the day to day accounts function at an exciting time for this diverse company.
This individual will be part of the finance leadership team and take ownership for monthly management accounts pack.
- Financial Controller
- An on-island role offering low tax and re-location packages
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
Consulco Finance - a well established company within Bridging Loans and Finance looking to recruit dynamic Business Development Managers to join their existing team in London. You will have ownership of your own pre-defined region and will be developing and managing relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries to increase value of loans taken to market.
- Leading Bridging / Property Finance company looking to expand London sales team.
- 0.25% uncapped OTE all loans written, competitive base salary + flexible working
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
LondonTemporary£300 - £350
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
MIFID/EMIR Business Analyst role is to manage and implement a portfolio of regulatory reporting projects and business initiatives. Ensuring delivery of regulatory changes to a newly formed regulatory reporting team.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Exciting opportunity to form a new regulatory transaction reporting team.
- Good knowledge of EMIR and MIFID regulations required.
Planning and PMO Analyst role will provide PMO function support for bank wide projects, however will also include Planning elements.
- Opportunity to join a major Global Bank
- Experience within Planning as a PMO Analyst required