Browse by industry - Financial Services
120 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Public Sector & Not for Profit
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix have recently opened their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support them through a period of growth.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Growing Global Payment Services Provider
- Newly created position within the business
Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period require a Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
- Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period
- Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
Michael Page Treasury are proud to be retained with Imperial Brands Plc who are seeking a new Senior Treasury Manager following a restructure within the team. The Senior Treasury Manager will lead the Front Office team in Financing, FX and Risk management.
It is an integral role in the Treasury team, reporting in to the Director of Treasury and has direct line management responsibility of 4 individuals.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
- Front Office - Senior Treasury Manager role
- Exciting opportunity with Imperial Brands Plc in Bristol
We are currently looking for aÂ recruitment consultantÂ to join our highlyÂ successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
Featured JobFairfield County, Connecticut, USAPermanentOur client is a large, multi strategy hedge fund with an impeccable reputation for investment success and excellence.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
- Location Connecticut, USA
- Excellent salary
Reporting to the Senior Legal Manager (Developments), the role of the Pensions Product Solicitor is to provide direction to the business for legal and technical advice, guidance and/or recommendations in a risk aware, solution focussed commercial way to enable business decision making and to support Aegon with its development and proposition requirements.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- In-house, Financial Services
- Edinburgh or Witham based
Consulco Finance - a well established company within Bridging Loans and Finance looking to recruit dynamic Business Development Managers to join their existing team in London. You will have ownership of your own pre-defined region and will be developing and managing relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries to increase value of loans taken to market.
- Leading Bridging / Property Finance company looking to expand London sales team.
- 0.25% uncapped OTE all loans written, competitive base salary + flexible working