Browse by industry - Financial Services
127 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Public Sector & Not for Profit
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobJerseyPermanent
Market leader in the fund and corporate services industry has created a new role due to strong organic growth and continued investment in the development of their employees. They are looking to hire a number of Client Relationship Managers at different levels to add value to a growing team. These individuals will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Managers will be charged with coordinating legal, tax and other professional advice, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, these individuals will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
Featured JobLuxembourgPermanentOur client is a major actor of the Luxembourgish banking sector. We are currently looking for a Portfolio Manager specialized in the Energy & Infrastructure asset class to join the third party management company
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
- Lead an analyse projects within target sectors : close follow-up of developments surrounding new and existing transactions and assessing their potential impact
- Assist and review due diligence on potential investments
- Collaborate and coordinate investment advisors, participate in fund advisory committees and presentation of investment recommendations to investment committiess
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
Consulco Finance - a well established company within Bridging Loans and Finance looking to recruit dynamic Business Development Managers to join their existing team in London. You will have ownership of your own pre-defined region and will be developing and managing relationships with Brokers and Intermediaries to increase value of loans taken to market.
- Leading Bridging / Property Finance company looking to expand London sales team.
- 0.25% uncapped OTE all loans written, competitive base salary + flexible working
Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Loans Administration and servicing
- Excellent Chorley based opportunity
Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period require a Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period
- Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
Fibonatix is a Payment Services Provider (PSP) specialising in providing customised global solutions for online businesses. Fibonatix have recently opened their first UK office in the heart of Manchester City Centre and as a result are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to support them through a period of growth.
Featured JobBanburyPermanent£58,000 - £62,000
- Growing Global Payment Services Provider
- Newly created position within the business
As a generalist HR Business Partner within Bibby's wider HR function, you will partner and support the relevant business area Director to ensure the various change programmes and live people projects are landed effectively alongside managing all aspects of the wider business unit people agenda.
- To act as a trusted partner to Bibby's senior leadership team
- Develop a HR agenda aligned to the global strategy and people plan