Browse by industry - Financial Services
126 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Public Sector & Not for Profit
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBristolPermanent
Computershare is a global financial administration company. As part of an exciting period of growth, we now have opportunities for robust, technically excellent and commercially-minded individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment to join our legal team based at our EMEA regional head office in Bristol.
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- Join a highly successful and established team.
- Work for Computershare in a thriving sector.
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
Market leader in the fund and corporate services industry has created a new role due to strong organic growth and continued investment in the development of their employees. They are looking to hire a number of Client Relationship Managers at different levels to add value to a growing team. These individuals will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Managers will be charged with coordinating legal, tax and other professional advice, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, these individuals will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
Legal Counsel vacancy at Computershare in Bristol.
- In-house Legal Counsel
Loan Manager (Primary Servicing) will manage a portfolio of pan-European commercial real estate loans being a combination of balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £50,000
- Loans Administration and servicing
- Excellent Chorley based opportunity
We are currently looking for a recruitment consultant to join our highly successful front office team within our finance services and banking division based in our city office.
Featured JobHerefordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Ambitious and enthusiastic Sales Professionals required for FS Recruitment role
- Recruitment Consutlant vacancy within our leading FS & Banking business
The successful candidate will be focused on managing the internal audit function. This person will act as the main partner to the Head of Compliance and will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, regulatory and compliance related audits and reviews of allpay.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Market leading, financial and payments services firm seeking Internal auditor
- Looking to lead an internal audit function within a well established FS firm?
We have opportunities within a few of our top billing teams within the financial services and banking business at Michael Page. We recruit high calibre individuals who are ambitious and career driven. Working in a fun fast paced environment you will be running your own desk and learning from some of the best recruiters in the industry.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Recruiters / sales professional opportunities in our city office within banking
- Michael Page Financial Services & Banking are recruiting!
This role is based in Africa and will require the relevant candidate to live on the African continent. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Insurance and build an already developed market in the African territory.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading Insurance provider
- Based in Africa, this is a great role for someone in the region or relocating
Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period require a Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.
- Established private bank and wealth manager entering an exciting growth period
- Group Financial Controller to join their finance function based in London.