Browse by industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
89 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLeicestershirePermanent
The Senior National Account Manager role is office based in Leicestershire when not out with clients; you will inherit a portfolio of key national retail accounts including top 4 grocery multiples. Working as part of a successful commercial team you will help drive the growth of the business.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£85,000 - £110,000
- Managing a selection of key accounts including some top 4 grocery
- Growing, family based business in Leicestershire
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly reshape the direction of the VOSS business in the UK. You will report into the President of International Sales and be fully accountable for the growth and development of the VOSS brand in the UK.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- FMCG Drinks
- UK Wide
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FTSE250 Organisation in a multi-site role.
Featured JobAberdeenshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Multi-Site Opportunity
- FTSE250 Organisation
To drive the development of Donald Russell's online presence, working in partnership with the Marketing Director. The key focus of the role is to increase the number of sales through the website and other online channels, including social media, whilst communicating the brand values that make Donald Russell unique. In particular, managing the website effectively to optimise performance and developing a progressive and integrated email marketing programme.
- E-commerce Manager Aberdeenshire
- FMCG, Website, Brand, Digital, SEO
A Senior Commercial Manager Role managing Tesco across numerous categories
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent
- A Senior Commercial Manager Role managing Tesco across numerous categories
- Working for a growing business
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Manager to fast track your career in an entrepreneurial environment with this fantastic healthy snacks brand.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Healthy eating brand enjoying phenomenal growth based near Slough
- Fantastic opportunity to fast track your career in entrepreneurial environment
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience
Following a number of years of multi-million pound operational investments in the Scarborough site, and with further significant technology-led investments planned, UPM Raflatac have an exciting opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join their engineering team.
Featured JobMertonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Automation Engineer
- One of the world's leading producers of self-adhesive label materials
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FTS250 organisation as a Production Leader.
- FTSE250 Organisation
- Excellent Management Opportunity