Browse by industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
875 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
We require a CRM Lead with MS Dynamics 2013 Experience. Michael Page Technology acts on an exclusive basis on behalf of it's client , based in Central London with Newly appointed offices opposite Hyde Park.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in its sector
- A company that really does value its biggest asset...........YOU!
Due to rapid sales growth, For Goodness Shakes, the pioneer and market leader in the Ready to Drink protein Shake market, are looking for a National Account Manager to join their highly successful team.
Featured JobUxbridgePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Working for the pioneer and leader in the Ready to Drink protein shake market
- Managing a mix of retail accounts
The Head of Human Resources, has ultimate responsibility for all people based activity within the organisation from both an operational and strategic perspective. This position works closely and in support of the Executive Directors and other department heads as well as being the principal contact with their union - Unite.
- An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative, iconic household brand name
- A Head of Human Resources role working directly with Executives of the business
GoSkydive is the UK's specialist Tandem Skydiving centre also known as a skydive 'dropzone'. With a team of professional skydive instructors and support staff specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers. Regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations, they use the very best industry leading parachute technology and a core team of full-time professional tandem skydive instructors who have completed over 50,000 jumps.
Featured JobCastle DoningtonPermanent
- UK's leading tandem skydiving facility
- Salisbury based
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Duflex Foam Ltd to find a Quality Manager to oversee the manufacturing site in Castle Donington. The Quality Manager will be vital in driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices and also integral in streamlining clear communication across operations to achieve performance improvement throughout the site.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Drive and implement quality frameworks and best practices
- Passion to achieve a strong "right first time" mind-set
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading, premium fashion house that seeks to expand its reach in the UK's luxury and high contemporary sector. In Style Showroom are a privately owned organisation based out of Milan. They have two showrooms, Milan and Paris and employ circa 50 heads and 20 brands. The company currently has distribution in the following but not limited to; Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Browns and Colette.
- Premium, high contemporary fashion house rapidly expanding to London
- In Style seek a London based, passionate and experienced Sales Manager
My client based in Glasgow is the UK distributor for a global premium drinks company who are looking for a Supply and Logistics Planner reporting into the Supply Chain Manager.
- Supply + Logistics Planner
- Supply + Logistics Planner, Glasgow
Commercial Director required for an innovative manufacturer of floor protection products.
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Director
- Consumer Durables
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for implementing strategic planning of the marketing policy within the UK subsidiary.
You will define day to day marketing activities alongside writing long term marketing strategies, all in coordination with global outlines implemented by head office.
- *International Toy Retailer
- *Multi-Channel Marketing