Browse by industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
842 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Eurofins is the world leader in Food/Water, Consumer and Agricultural testing, where opportunity exists for an experienced and highly operational General Manager. This position is responsible for managing one of their largest UK sites, which is based in inner West London with a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Large global Food/Beverage Company, position based in London
- Attractive salary + bonus, car, health and other benefits
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
Commercial Director required for an innovative manufacturer of floor protection products.
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Director
- Consumer Durables
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for implementing strategic planning of the marketing policy within the UK subsidiary.
You will define day to day marketing activities alongside writing long term marketing strategies, all in coordination with global outlines implemented by head office.
Featured JobWest YorkshirePermanent
- *International Toy Retailer
- *Multi-Channel Marketing
Head of Sales - Growing and Exciting FMCG Brand
- Head of Sales, FMCG
- Strong Branded Background
Michael Page are proud to partner with ZEISS Vision Care to support them in their search for a Senior Key Account Manager, to add to their growing commercial team. This is a niche and unique opportunity that requires a strong solution lead and strategic professional to come and develop these multi-million pound accounts.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Path of opportunity, development and progression
One For All are offering an exciting opportunity to join the UK division as a National Account Manager, responsible for managing its existing Technical Superstore, DIY and Etail partners. Ideally suited to an experienced individual who is used to working within this arena and has the experience needed to maintain and grow these channels within the UK.
- Working for a true European Brand Leader looking after major Retail customers
- Looking for a hungry & passionat National Account Manager from the Industry
In collaboration with the Continuous Improvement team, you will optimise the ROI on textiles and the utilisation of textiles. You will ensure lean practices flow from supplier to plants. In order to achieve this, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementing of the appropriate systems and processes.
You will drive forecasting and have implemented a model previously. Moving on from this you will look to implement S&OP to improve demand forecast. This will be achieved by looking at the inventory strategy and where hubs are and are not sharing product.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Experienced forecast and demand manager required
- Working for a leading FTSE 250 business
Manage the production planning process by co-ordinating the flow of linen measuring, monitoring and planning the interfaces between logistics and operational departments in order to optimise product availability and OTIF performance. Act as primary site customer interface and ensure that the relationship between the customer and the laundry is maintained to the highest standard. To ensure accurate data management of customer records at all times.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Exciting Opportunity for an aspiring Production coordinator
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
Following on the multi-million pound UK launch of Carabao in April 2016, a hugely successful range of Thai energy and sports drink, there is a unique opportunity for a Trade/Shopper Marketing Manager to join the team in Reading. With the chance to scope out your role with evolving responsibility, this is a unique opportunity to make an impact and be part of an incredibly exciting journey.
- Thai Energy drinks UK launch - entrepreneurial business with financial backing
- Partnerships with Chelsea & Reading Football club, EFL cup & London Fashion Week