Browse by industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
95 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLeicestershirePermanent
The Senior National Account Manager role is office based in Leicestershire when not out with clients; you will inherit a portfolio of key national retail accounts including top 4 grocery multiples. Working as part of a successful commercial team you will help drive the growth of the business.
- Managing a selection of key accounts including some top 4 grocery
- Growing, family based business in Leicestershire
Following a number of years of multi-million pound operational investments in the Scarborough site, and with further significant technology-led investments planned, UPM Raflatac have an exciting opportunity for an Automation Engineer to join their engineering team.
Featured JobHertfordshirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Automation Engineer
- One of the world's leading producers of self-adhesive label materials
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Product Manager for a fantastic business called Artsana. The Product Manager will be be responsible for two categories- toys and nursing and will get to work on a growing brand. The Product Manager will work closely with key retailers such as Mothercare. Chicco is the key brand the Product Manager will be working on.
- A world specialist brand with 50+ years experience in the baby sector
- A unique opportunity to take on a product managerial role
The Product Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
Featured JobGreenfordPermanent£58,000 - £80,000
- Civil engineer
- Reports to the Managing Director
An exciting opportunity for a commercial/IP lawyer to be part of more than just a business, but a life style movement with a global FMCG, Brand and Events Business.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Global FMCG and Events business with Entrepreunerial Spirit
- Must have broad commercial and IP experience
This is a truly unique VP Marketing opportunity with Caesarstone. You will join the UK team to start up the full suite of marketing activity for this NASDAQ listed business.
- Exciting opportunity for a VP Marketing to put a premium brand on the Map!
- Must have significant track record marketing design led consumer products
Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist that supply into industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. Through internal promotions across the business, they are in need of a highly motivated and ambitious Production Manager to join one of three senior operations management positions on their site in Leicester. Being a deputy to the site Manufacturing Manager, this role will involve you working with the whole manufacturing facility and cross functionally in order to drive best practice within Production and HSE to continue building the site's culture.
Featured JobSt. NeotsPermanent
- Ability to empower production teams
- Strong promoter and implementor of health & safety culture change
Based in St.Neots, Spearmark are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager with a strong commercial acumen to join them in a brand new role.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Trade Marketing Manager required for exciting new role in St.Neots
- Fantastic role with market leading consumer business
Luxottica is looking to grow its marketing team and have created a new position for a Trade Marketing Manager to look after the North Europe area. This position will be based in Hammersmith and is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and constantly growing international business.
- Global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyeware
- Must have B2B experience