Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
78 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSloughPermanent
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across the South East and then moving into more of a national remit across the healthcare industry.
This is a great role for a sales individual looking to make a real difference and progress their career into becoming a National Sales Manager for Meiko.
- Opportunity to drive and grow a business
- Capital Equipment sales into the healthcare industry
- The Director, Quality Assurance is responsible for all UK Quality Assurance programmes covering GMP and GLP to ensure that all activities, both internal and external, are fully compliant with all necessary regulatory authorities relating to BioReliance Quality Systems.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Aspirational, strategic leader of Quality Assurance from within Pharmaceuticals
- BioReliance part of the Merck Group, a leading science and technology company
Michael Page are proud to be working in partnership with Carl Zeiss to recruit a Key Account Manager to support their growing sales function (Vision Care) - Managing a portfolio of multi million pound accounts within the optical market across the UK.
Together we are looking for an experienced account manager who has proven success within the Optical Market and a professional who is well equipped at exceeding expectations to optimise impact.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Fantastic challenge within a growing global brand
- Progression, training and endless development opportunities
Silence's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre Group Head of FP&A to handle all FP&A responsibilities. Reporting to the CFO, this is an outstanding opportunity to take full ownership for FP&A, as well as adding value to the R&D department, and support to M&A processes.
- Leadership opportunity in a growing biotech company
- Take ownership for FP&A function along with support to M&A processes
An excellent Corporate Tax opportunity within this leading Health Care provider offering the successful candidate either an excellent first move out the profession or helping you to further your Tax career "in house."
Featured JobYorkPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Market leading Health Care company
- Broad mix of corporate tax responsibilities
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
Research - done it all? Becoming repetitive? Just churning out debriefs and then on to the next project? Time for a change because you want more?
This is what many were thinking before they knew there was another option.
Featured JobManchester or LondonPermanent
- Must have a proven pedigree gained in a top research agency
- Must have a proven track record in healthcare/pharma research
Where do I go from here?
This is probably what you're asking yourself as already you'll be embedded into an established healthcare/pharma consultancy, probably in London, and wondering, what's next?
You might not be tired of London but you'll definitely want another option..
Well, now there is one and we're it.
Featured JobCardiffPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Must be a senior brand strategist ideally currently in a healthcare consultancy
- Must be commutable or willing to relocate to Cheshire
I am currently looking to speak to interested candidates regarding an exciting Head of Tenders opportunity for Berendsen Healthcare based just outside Pontypridd, South Wales.
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 100 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
Due to significant growth, HCL Workforce Solutions are looking for a Business Development Manager to help generate new business opportunities within the NHS. You will develop long term relationships based on trust and added value by securing new contracts, delivering outstanding results around helping client reduce costs, improve performance and manage change. With a fantastic new technology that is about to be launched, there is a great opportunity for someone to help revolutionise the way that the NHS currently staff's its hospitals across the UK!
- Exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation
- Providing innovative workforce solutions to the health & social care markets
- Must have experience selling solutions into the NHS or acute health sector