Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
73 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Engineering Manager based in Shrewsbury
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Excellent Career Progression Plan
The Clinical Specialist, UK is responsible for driving clinical utilisation and supporting robotic surgery programs.
- Medical device company, pioneering the use of robotics to improve surgery
- Opportunity for a specialist with knowledge of Operating Room procedures
This is a superb opportunity to activate and drive Alliance Healthcare's wholesale brands in-store. You will develop, design and implement brand activation plans with a clear focus on POS and trade strategies for their pharmaceutical wholesale division. You will have responsibility for devising and delivering best-in-class in-store execution (on & off shelf) that works for the consumer and designated store. You will need to have strategic agility as you define how to transform the category in-store. You will work closely with the International Marketing team, country teams and brand teams to share and deliver best practise across the business.
Featured JobYorkPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Driving all POS and activation strategies for Alliance Healthcare's core brands
- Proven track record in POS / Brand Activation / shopper marketing is essential
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
Document Controller working in the QSHE Department
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental role
- FTSE 250 Company
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
Operations Improvement Manager to be based in the North or the Midlands
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Fantastic Personal Development Programme and Career Opportuities
Elekta, the global leader within radiation therapy, radiosurgery, related equipment and clinical management for the treatment of cancer and brain disorders is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager for its treatment delivery solutions range.
In this role you will be responsible for devising and implementing global product marketing activities for the treatment delivery solutions portfolio.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A great opportunity to join Elekta, a leading medical device organisation
- You will need International Product Marketing experience within medical devices
To lead all the Company's sales, marketing, and after-sales activities such that the short, medium and long term sales revenue and margin objectives are achieved.
- Experienced Sales Manager looking to progress their career
- Rapidly growing organisation within the Medical Sector