Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
309 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
My client is a market leading, international pharmaceutical group looking to recruit a Regional Finance Director for a high profile role within their Thames Valley office.
- Regional Finance Director
- International Pharmaceutical Group
The Export Sales Manager role will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan for export, which will create significant sustainable growth in the chosen global markets for Pineapple Contracts export products.
Based from Pineapple Contracts brand new head office and manufacturing facility in Kent you will lead the business through this exciting time of growth into Europe.
- Fantastic Export Sales Manager role based in Kent
- Opportunity to be responsible for all growth across Europe.
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the team of ZEISS Vision care at a pivotal time in their growth and development.
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Non- food FMCG Product Management experience desirable.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
Michael Page are partnering with Bayer to recruit three Marketing Managers across their impressive brand portfolio including Berocca, Rennie and Canesten
As a result of recent leadership changes and a desire to be the best fast moving consumer health organisation, we're embarking on finding exceptional marketing talent to lead some of our most iconic consumer health brands like Berocca, Rennie and Canesten and realise our growth ambitions.
- Fantastic Opportunities within a Truly Global FMCG with Strong Vision
- Full ownership of Market Leading Brands
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
A general counsel role leading a team and acting as the trusted adviser to the Senior management team on strategic corporate commercial matters including all future M&A transactions.
- Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Business
- Must have high level strategic Corporate and Commercial experience
Virgin Care are looking to hire an outstanding CFO. Reporting directly to the CEO, this appointment will play a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the organisation, identifying priorities and ultimately delivering against the objectives and vision. Accountable for all financial aspects of Virgin Care, they will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and to the broader executive leadership team.
- Outstanding Strategic Commercial Finance Opportunity
- Chief Financial Officer - Virgin Care London
This is a superb opportunity to activate and drive Alliance Healthcare's wholesale brands in-store. You will develop, design and implement brand activation plans with a clear focus on POS and trade strategies for their pharmaceutical wholesale division. You will have responsibility for devising and delivering best-in-class in-store execution (on & off shelf) that works for the consumer and designated store. You will need to have strategic agility as you define how to transform the category in-store. You will work closely with the International Marketing team, country teams and brand teams to share and deliver best practise across the business.
- Driving all POS and activation strategies for Alliance Healthcare's core brands
- Proven track record in POS / Brand Activation / shopper marketing is essential