Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
295 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Animalcare Ltd. to recruit 2x Product Managers to join their Marketing team based in York.
- Animalcare Ltd.
- Specialist Veterinary Products
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
My client is a market leading, international pharmaceutical group looking to recruit a Regional Finance Director for a high profile role within their Thames Valley office.
- Regional Finance Director
- International Pharmaceutical Group
The Export Sales Manager role will be responsible for developing and executing a business plan for export, which will create significant sustainable growth in the chosen global markets for Pineapple Contracts export products.
Based from Pineapple Contracts brand new head office and manufacturing facility in Kent you will lead the business through this exciting time of growth into Europe.
- Fantastic Export Sales Manager role based in Kent
- Opportunity to be responsible for all growth across Europe.
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the team of ZEISS Vision care at a pivotal time in their growth and development.
- Opportunity to be part of market leading company - ZEISS Vision Care
- Non- food FMCG Product Management experience desirable.
Business Process Excellence Specialist - Weybridge - Medical and Nursing / Healthcare
This role contributes towards implementing Operational Excellence in EMEA by developing a LEAN capability and a culture of continuous improvement across the region. The role plays an integral part in helping Cochlear EMEA achieve efficiency and productivity targets, scale and leverage of operations, as well as reducing process variability. This will require cross-functional and global interactions.
- 2 x Business Process Excellence Specialists required to join newly created team
- Greenbelt/Blackbelt, Weybridge, Business Process Excellence, Customer Experience
Virgin Care are looking to hire an outstanding CFO. Reporting directly to the CEO, this appointment will play a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the organisation, identifying priorities and ultimately delivering against the objectives and vision. Accountable for all financial aspects of Virgin Care, they will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and to the broader executive leadership team.
- Outstanding Strategic Commercial Finance Opportunity
- Chief Financial Officer - Virgin Care London
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
Elekta, the global leader within radiation therapy, radiosurgery, related equipment and clinical management for the treatment of cancer and brain disorders is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager for its treatment delivery solutions range.
In this role you will be responsible for devising and implementing global product marketing activities for the treatment delivery solutions portfolio.
- A great opportunity to join Elekta, a leading medical device organisation
- You will need International Product Marketing experience within medical devices