Browse by industry - Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
74 Matching Jobs
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobScotlandPermanent
Responsible for the operation, leadership, direction and administration of laboratory testing in accordance with applicable regulations governing clinical laboratories. Directs the research and development leading to new or improved products and processes. Represents and interacts with other laboratories for the development of joint proposals and consistency in results. Provides technical leadership in the accreditation and licensure of laboratory testing and maintains licensure in accordance with applicable regulations. Participates in short and long term strategy development for the lab.
- Leading global clinical trials laboratory services company
- Qualified Medical Lab Director to oversee EMEA region
A fantastic, newly created role due to the creation and expansion of the current service offering for a marketing leading medical device manufacturer!
My client is looking for a Service Sales Manager to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships with clinics across the NHS, whilst identifying new opportunities with existing clinics nationally.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Must have a strong understanding/experience of selling into the NHS
- Ideally have experience in setting up service contracts for the NHS
Silence's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre Group Head of FP&A to handle all FP&A responsibilities. Reporting to the CFO, this is an outstanding opportunity to take full ownership for FP&A, as well as adding value to the R&D department, and support to M&A processes.
Featured JobManchester or LondonPermanent
- Leadership opportunity in a growing biotech company
- Take ownership for FP&A function along with support to M&A processes
Where do I go from here?
This is probably what you're asking yourself as already you'll be embedded into an established healthcare/pharma consultancy, probably in London, and wondering, what's next?
You might not be tired of London but you'll definitely want another option..
Well, now there is one and we're it.
- Must be a senior brand strategist ideally currently in a healthcare consultancy
- Must be commutable or willing to relocate to Cheshire
An exciting opportunity for a consultant Pathologist to join a newly established division of a global clinical trials organisation.Review routine histopathology slides on daily basis to enable the lab to meet turnaround times for enrolment of patients into clinical trials.Establish and provide morphological diagnosis on H & E stained slides on both oncological and general surgical pathology samples as per clinical trial requirements. Review and score Immunohistochemistry and FISH slides. As part of a team, establish new histopathology assays in the laboratory. Provide pathologist input to discussions with clinical trial sponsors, both to facilitate winning business and thereafter to ensure delivery of the goals of the clinical trial in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and customer service are maintained.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Senior Anatomic Pathologist to lead central laboratory for clinical trials
- Q2 Solutions, a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organisation
A leading organisation within the Healthcare sector is looking for a National Sales Manager. This is a confidential role and more details will be given upon receiving your application.
Featured JobBerkshirePermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- A leading organisation in the Healthcare sector is looking for a NSM
- This is a confidential role and more details will be given upon application
The Global Quality and Regulatory Manager will take full ownership of the technical functions within Quality and Regulatory, dealing with notified bodies and managing relationships with suppliers globally. The Global Quality and Regulatory Manager forms a central part of Actegy's senior management team and this role will play an important part of Actegy's Health strategy going forward.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Overall responsbibility for Quality and Regulatory functions globally
- Category leading Consumer Goods business delivering excellent YOY growth
As a Partnerships Manager you will develop and manage approach to partnerships so Guy's & St. Thomas' can broaden their reach and influence key stakeholders on a local, regional and national level. This is part of a strategic approach where you will play a key part in identifying, building and executing new partnership opportunities.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Guy's & St. Thomas' Charity are seeking a Partnerships Manager
- This role will aim at building the best partnerships for the charity's plans
A market leading Business Services organisation that provides a variety of services to the Care Home sector is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A leading Business Services organisation is looking for an experienced BDM
- Target and bring in new revenue within the Care Home sector
Silence's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre individual to join their team, in the key role of Group Financial Controller. The role will handle all Financial Control responsibilities covering the UK and Germany, reporting to the CFO.
- An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Biotech company
- Play the key role of Group Financial Controller, reporting into the CFO