Browse by industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
94 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobDunfermlinePermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are delighted to be working on a retained and exclusive partnership with DuluxGroup. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the Manufacturing and Production operations within the newest acquired business unit in the DuluxGroup portfolio, which is the vehicle for Growth in the UK and Europe region. Continually driving improvement, customer service and the cost effectiveness of Manufacturing and Distribution activities.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent career opportunity to join a global premium branded consumer business
- Operations Manager position within a production and Manufacturing environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative UK Sales Manager to join Traffic Technology Ltd, a global leading traffic solutions company.
- UK Sales Manager Position to develop the UK and European Market
- Great Opportunity for Growth
Michael Page is partnering with Hanson Cement to identify a Process Engineer for the business in Stamford. This is a pivotal role to promote the business philosophy of operational excellence.
Featured JobLiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Self-starting proactive Process Engineer for a global cement manufacturer
- Pivotal role to promote the business philosophy of operational excellence
Operations Manager in Liverpool
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Senior Management Position
Trojan Battery Company has an immediate need for an experienced Sales Manager, responsible to manage customers, generate new business, and support established revenue, profit, and market share goals.
Featured JobCheadlePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Leading Off-Grid power technology supplier
- Company that is expanding in the renewable sector
As the Business Partner for Costs, you will be responsible for the efficient planning and forecasting of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet items. This includes managing the complexities of R & D controlling concepts and the integrated production sites.
- BASF are the World's Leading Chemical Company
- Looking for a Talented Business Partner
Allgood Plc are an award winning UK manufacturer moving into an exciting period of growth.
They are looking to hire a talented Sales Support Team Leader to manage their internal sales administration team and to further support the activities of the external UK Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed.
Featured JobGirvanPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity for an Architectural Ironmongery Sales Support Team Leader.
- Role located in Central London with a competitive package on offer.
To lead, manage and continually develop the Engineering teams in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan. Work closely with the production team to continuously improve site overall equipment effectiveness, people development and a lean culture.
Featured JobSouth AyrshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Engineering Manager Opportunity within a FTSE 250 company
- FMCG Manufacturer
Berendsen is one of Europe's leading textile service businesses, developing and delivering an excellent product and service to the Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility sectors.
They engage with over 150,000 customers in 16 different countries across Europe. They are a FTSE250 company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer. They are currently looking to introduce an experienced Shift Manager (Girvan site).
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£37,500 - £40,000
- Shift Manager
- FTSE 250 Company, Global Manufacturing Organisation
Reporting to the UK Sales Director you will be covering a South East territory in order to assist the extensive growth in the UK. The business are a high end tool manufacturer that have an existing distribution network that you will be responsible for growing in order to continue the UK's exciting expansion plans.
- Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly gowing German hand tool manufacturer
- a passionate individual that wants to join a hardworking, passionate team