Browse by industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
97 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
Based out of the Portsmouth site, the Operations Manager will lead, manage and continually improve production process and engineering teams, built on LEAN principles, in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Plant and Company Business/Improvement Plan.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic Operations Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop site culture and drive continuous improvement.
Allgood Plc are an award winning UK manufacturer moving into an exciting period of growth.
They are looking to hire a talented Export Sales Manager to join their team.
This will be a challenging role in a dynamic environment where an entrepreneurial individual will have the chance to thrive.
Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission.
- Opportunity for a GAI qualified (or equivalent) Export Sales Manager in London.
- £45-50,000 + uncapped commission in an entrepreneurial working environment.
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are working in partnership with Sirus Automotive on two Design Engineer roles within their expanding R&D department.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Rapidly expanding SME brand
- Strong career enhancement opportunities
An exciting opportunity for a proven Project Manager to join a successful and growing, South Yorkshire based organisation
- An exciting challenge for a proven Project Manager
- A successful, South Yorkshire based Engineering organisation
We are seeking a Operations Manager that has a strong lean manufacturing acumen and demonstrable operational excellence achievements alongside up-skilling and developing teams.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Forward-thinking senior manager for a leading materials manufacturer
- Backgroud grounded in world-class manufacturing techniques and best practices
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative UK Sales Manager to join Traffic Technology Ltd, a global leading traffic solutions company.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent
- UK Sales Manager Position to develop the UK and European Market
- Great Opportunity for Growth
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally renowned innovative hand tool manufacturer.
- Energetic, passionate and creative?
- A team player with excellent communication and selling skills?
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is passionate about people and eager to drive the health and safety business strategy and culture. You will be responsible for the integration, harmonisation, and implementation of health and safety best practices and the "safety first" culture across the business units.
- Multi-faceted, strategic and hands-on opportunity
- Gravitas to engage and influence shop floor to senior management
On the back of growth, expansion and diversification into new markets, Hoffman Engineering have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for Lighting Aftermarket Sales Manager for the Commercial Aerospace and MRO markets across the EMEA region. This role pays an excellent six figure package including base salary, bonus, full benefits and travel allowances.
Featured JobKentPermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Market Leading Engineering & Manufacturing for Aerospace & Defence
- Must have Technical Sales experience in Aviation sector
We are pleased to be partnering a leading manufacturing business in their search for a high calibre Divisional Finance Director.
- High calibre, commerically-focussed Finance Director required
- Major division of a listed manufacturer