Browse by industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
1289 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobMerseysidePermanent£65,000 - £70,000
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at my client's Merseyside Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK business. Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Merseyside Manufacturing Plant
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager; the Group Accountant will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This role is suited to a qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a globally successful FTSE 250 business.
The role of Group Accountant is ideally suited to someone making their first move from practice into industry.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- FTSE 250 offering unrivalled development
- A brilliant opportunity to join their high calibre finance team
Due to their success,our client is looking for 1 Technical Sales Engineer to join the team:. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a business who invest and develop their people: Working in a dynamic environment with the latest technologically advanced measuring equipment.
- Technical sales opportunities within Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd.
- Chance for hard-working employees to enjoy career longevity and job satisfaction
The QHSE Manager will be tasked with maintaining and developing the company's outstanding Quality system, ensuring procedural controls and product expectations are achieved with maximum consistency.
- UK Leading Pigment Dispersion Company
- Competetive Salary
If you are looking for an exciting company that provides global career development and excellent working conditions, then welcome to Dellner!
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to hire an Operations Manager at the manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth and develop its senior leadership team.
Featured JobBasildonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Key appointment in Dellner's world-class manufacturing journey
- Clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth
An exciting position giving the opportunity to work at a senior level within growing brand.
- Based in Essex
- High Profile Opportunity
Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
- In-House Senior Commercial Lawyer
- Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to find an Engineering & Development Manager at their manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable profit growth and develop its senior leadership team.
Featured JobWigtonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Key appointment on senior management team
- 2020 vision to transform UK into leading centre of innovation
Innovia - Global Market Leader - Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- High growth organisation with Supply Chain at the forefront of the operation
- A broad and challenging Supply Chain Management role that will test and stretch
Are you a technical sales person with a successful track record within industrial sales?
Do you have a mechanical background and strong commercial acumen?
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity for a global high tech company. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Field Sales