Browse by industry - Insurance
70 Matching Jobs
- West SussexPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Management Accountant
- West Sussex
This is a great experience for a qualified accountant from practice or industry to join a growing organisation.
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading portfolio of businesses in Crewe
- Progressive role for an experienced technical accountant
A multinational, growing business in the heart of Liverpool city centre is looking for a Corporate Tax Analyst to join their leading finance team.
HuddersfieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- corporate tax, tax reporting, advisory, compliance, transfer pricing
- tax analyst, tax manager, tax compliance, CTA, ATT, ACA, ACCA
Looking for a new and exciting challenge? Market leaders at PPC advertising within their sector, my Client is looking for a PPC / Paid Search Analyst responsible for developing, administering and managing all Pay Per Click media strategies. You will have a minimum five years' experience in PPC, and your role will involve the setup, implementation, tracking and optimisation of PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets.
BrightonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Senior Paid Search / PPC Analyst
- Leeds Based Top Legal Firm
9 month interim position - Management Accountant
MaidstonePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Management Accountant
- 9 month contract
Due to rapid growth our key client, the UK's leading insurance provider, are looking for a tenacious and experienced Account Executive to join their sales team in Maidstone, Kent.
The successful candidate will be from the insurance industry and will have a deep understanding of caravan park business.
City of LondonTemporary
- UK's leading insurance provider across a variety of industries
- An excellent step up into an insurance sales role (caravan park services)
My client, a Lloyd's of London Syndicate are currently looking for a contract Project Manager to assist in the roll out of a new Broker Pricing system.
ChiswickPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- 3 month contract initially
- Lloyd's of London Experience Essential
The IT Business Analyst maintains a clear view of business level requirements while interacting with IT product level analysts that produce detailed IT requirement definition to feed the development and quality assurance process.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in its sector
- A company that really does value its biggest asset...........YOU!
Strong people management skills, with proven track record of transforming people, processes and systems within a large cost base of an Insurance business ideally expenses
HovePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Project Manager to successfully manage and implement BAU change to the Reinsurance Business (RB) team, which will typically include implementing new reinsurance arrangements into BAU on the administration platform, implementing process change and managing the delivery of small technology enhancements.
- Excellent experience delivering projects in Financial Services
- Insurance experience would be a big bonus