Browse by industry - Insurance
42 Matching Jobs
- SurreyPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide analytical support to CMO, CEO and CFO as well as sales, marketing and business support.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Execellent opportunity at a Leading British insurance company
- Based in Surrey
Working within the Finance Department of a UK Group of Lloyd's Insurance Market companies the role will be responsible for the preparation group reporting, regulatory reporting, MI and Ad hoc project work.
West EndPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Reporting Accountant
As a trusted advisor to members of the International business, you will be a key player in the success and direction of the Commercial function. By building strong relationships across the business, you will gain new and improved insight that will inform key business decisions.
City of LondonTemporary
- Senior Finance Business Partner role - a key role within the Commercial function
- International FTSE 100 business
My Client, a global insurance firm are looking to bring on a Business Analyst to map out an urgent Data Warehouse project. The successful applicant will have a vast knowledge of the Insurance Sector and an extensive background in Business Intelligence Business Analysis with particular emphasis on SQL Server and MS BI stack.
Early January start paying competitive daily rates
HarrogatePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Leading Insurance company - Central London
- Exciting Data Warehouse Project
- Creative, enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- Passion for connecting with the customer and getting things done.
- Deadline driven with strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Able to write compelling content in plain English and avoid unnecessary use of jargon
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Problem solver with a flexible approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Results oriented with ability to analyse results and draw insights.
BasingstokeTemporary£31,000 - £34,000
- Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's most trusted brands as a Marketing Acquisition Executive on a nine month FTC starting asap.
ChiswickTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most trusted brands
- 9 month FTC starting asap!
.Net/Oracle/MYSQL/ with Web Application experience Senior Developer/ Technical Lead is wanted for a Global US Giant. With over Multi million consumers and over 20,000 employees and offices across the globe which supports the top mobile operators, retailers and service providers, enabling those companies to focus on their core businesses.
BrightonTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- .NET Oracle/MYSQL/WEB- Senior Developer - Contract - Global Insurance
Based in Brighton, the Finance Analyst is a 6 month contract to support the finance transformation activities across the Finance Operations and Reporting Team.
Reporting to the Treasury and Partner Reporting Manager, the successful candidate will support on reporting activities, drive process and control improvements, and support the establishment of the Treasury function.
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Finance Analyst
- Based in Brighton
Our client, a Global Insurance brand have an opening for a Budget Planning Accountant within the Group function in Glasgow City Centre.
LiverpoolPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to join Global business in a stand alone role
- Glasgow city centre location
As Senior Internal Auditor, the successful candidate will be involved in the entire life cycle of the Internal Audit process from planning, performing and reporting on Internal Audit reviews to contributing to the development and improvement of the Internal Audit function. As Senior Internal Auditor the successful candidate must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and will also liaise closely with the risk function.
- Opportunity to work within a world leading FS business in Liverpool
- A growing team looking for a candidate with insurance experience