Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
223 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobDerehamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
This is an excellent opportunity to play in integral part of the management team of an operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation. You will have responsibility for the finances of a group of four businesses and manage a team of four.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation
- A critical role in the Management team
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the brand internationally through all customer touch points to optimise brand preference and loyalty. Be the Brand Champion!
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Brand Marketing Manager needed for Youth Accommodation leader!
- Must have solid experience in Brand Marketing, preferably in the Leisure sector
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Our client is the largest independently owned travel management company in the United States and one of the largest travel management companies globally
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in New York, the purpose of this role is to maintain and run the financial and management information functions, work with the UK General Manager to devise strategies to grow as well as managing the London finance team of 14 as the business continues to expand.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Independantly owned global travel management company
- Serving the luxury and mid-markets including high-end individuals & corporates
Are you an experienced Frontend Developer? Would you like to add React to your skill-set? A global travel organisation are looking for someone like you!
You will be part of a fast growing team where you will be given the opportunity to make an immediate impact on a global scale.
South LanarkshireTemporary£160 - £190 per day (£41,597 - £49,396)
Currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist within the private care sector, based in South Lanarkshire, Glasgow.
To support the sales and marketing plans to implement a new UK wide strategy. The post is for an initial 12 month period to start in August. Although for the right person and subject to development of the role, this may be extended.
Hemel HempsteadTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist within the private care sector
- Based in South Lanarkshire, Glasgow for a 12 month role.
Support development and implementation of an integrated Digital marketing strategy - key objective is to drive acquisition and performance efficiency.
Day to day management of all digital channels:-PPC, Affiliates, Content Distribution, SEO (alongside web team)
Work closely with E-commerce, PR and Social teams to develop a strategy to maximise SEO and content opportunities and online optimisation and conversion
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Brilliant Consumer Brand
- Broad Digital Role
This role is key in ensuring the control and smooth running of a growing businesses finances and to engage with the business with regular, reliable reporting and proactive insight and advice.
SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Growing Hospitality business based in Central London
- Opportunity to work with various stake holders making key strategic decisions
The Digital Community Manager role is working for a fantastic business based in Swindon that are part of a large network. The role will involve overseeing digital engagement through a range of social media channels.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well known travel business
- The role is overseeing the Social Media activiity for the business
As the pricing Manager you will be responsible for developing and delivering the pricing strategy for all products. Accountable for the on-going analysis of price points and revenues in order to recommend and implement actions to ensure targets are met.
- A well known organisation within the travel industry
- A great opportunity to develop and progress