Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
202 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
- Featured JobHovePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of key clients and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of two international and market leading MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences, events) exhibitions.
This is a consultative sales role where you will be working closely with existing and prospective clients to understand their business and therefore add value through effective selling.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Sales Executive for IMEX Group, a leading global exhibitions business
- Market leading brand and excellent client portfolio
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a newly acquired leisure SME business based in central London.
Featured JobDerehamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Experienced FC required to build finance function
- AIM listed
This is an excellent opportunity to play in integral part of the management team of an operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation. You will have responsibility for the finances of a group of four businesses and manage a team of four.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation
- A critical role in the Management team
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the brand internationally through all customer touch points to optimise brand preference and loyalty. Be the Brand Champion!
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Brand Marketing Manager needed for Youth Accommodation leader!
- Must have solid experience in Brand Marketing, preferably in the Leisure sector
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Light Cinemas are looking for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to work with an excellent finance function in an ambitious and growing private equity backed business.
The Financial Controller will be technically strong but also driven and willing to learn, you will be proactive, managing 2 full time staff and soon to be an additional part time employee.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Light Cinemas seek an ambitious Financial Controller to expand their team.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth private equity backed leisure business.
Our client is the largest independently owned travel management company in the United States and one of the largest travel management companies globally
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in New York, the purpose of this role is to maintain and run the financial and management information functions, work with the UK General Manager to devise strategies to grow as well as managing the London finance team of 14 as the business continues to expand.
Greater ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Independantly owned global travel management company
- Serving the luxury and mid-markets including high-end individuals & corporates
My client are looking for a CRM Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract to oversee the implementation of a new single customer view CRM system.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £43,000
- CRM Manager position with an exciting Leisure travel brand.
- Immediate start
Our client, a FTSE 100 Leisure & Hospitality business based in Reading, is looking to bring on a Financial Accountant to join them in an exciting phase of the business's on going development and growth.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Fast paced FTSE100 market leading organisation
- Excellent career progression and high level stakeholder exposure
The international financial controller is integral to the growth of the business.
This role is highly commercial, acting as a business partner to the 'Heads of' departments, working closely with marketing and advising the CEO/COO on a weekly basis.
- My client are a high-growth sports betting operator.
- Seeking a highly ambitious finance professional looking to enhance their career.