Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
58 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
Featured JobChiswickPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
Unique opportunity for a Travel Studio guru to play a pivotal role in the integration and roll out of the platform for one of the most exciting brands in packaged holidays. If you've had experience working with the Travel Studio platform, we want to hear from you.
- Topdeck travel bringing on board an Implentation Co-Ordinator
- To assist with the intergration of Travel Studio platform
Company known for the management and exploitation of bars and night pubs is recruiting an Establishment Manager.Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Our client is the largest independently owned travel management company in the United States and one of the largest travel management companies globally
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in New York, the purpose of this role is to maintain and run the financial and management information functions, work with the UK General Manager to devise strategies to grow as well as managing the London finance team of 14 as the business continues to expand.
- Independantly owned global travel management company
- Serving the luxury and mid-markets including high-end individuals & corporates
The Business Development Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of Centre. This is a key role, within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. The role has a particular focus on ensuring that the Centre is well marketed to attract core priority customer groups, to achieve agreed occupancy and financial targets and that financial and other business reporting and support processes are in place and effective.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Promoting the new World Class National Centre Inverclyde
- A proactive leader, who will promote a world class sporting system in Scotland
Light Cinemas are looking for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to work with an excellent finance function in an ambitious and growing private equity backed business.
The Financial Controller will be technically strong but also driven and willing to learn, you will be proactive, managing 2 full time staff and soon to be an additional part time employee.
- Light Cinemas seek an ambitious Financial Controller to expand their team.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth private equity backed leisure business.
This is a high profile role and a very rare opportunity for an exceptional finance professional to work as the Senior Group Accountant at National Express Group. National Express Group has an excellent reputation within the transport sector and with continued growth, the business is now looking to highlight the expertise of a forward thinking and driven Senior Group Accountant to help support the Group Function.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
- FTSE 250 organisation transporting 900 million passengers each year in four continents
- Newly created opportunity within a growing and dynamic organisation
Reporting into the Chief Executive, the Marketing Director will be accountable for the growth of CSSC's membership through creating and delivering an integrated marketing strategy including understanding the customer base and the competition, product development, establishing partnerships and driving sales. Provide leadership and management to the marketing, product, sales and member services teams.
ManchesterPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Varied and commercial Marketing Director role being introduced to drive change
- Health and wellbeing membership organisation with a great heritage and future
Due to internal progression, my client is looking for talented auditors to work in a business-partnering focused Internal Audit role. The role focuses on operational audits, exposing the successful candidate to the entire Group, alongside Financial audits.
- Commercial auditing role in a strong team
- Multi-award winning market leaders in aerospace