Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
55 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£42,500 - £50,000
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall. They are looking for a Commercially focused and passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts to join their fast- paced business.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Exciting opportunity to join Town Hall Symphony Hall
- Looking for a Commercial and Passionate Marketer with experience in The Arts
Our client is the largest independently owned travel management company in the United States and one of the largest travel management companies globally
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in New York, the purpose of this role is to maintain and run the financial and management information functions, work with the UK General Manager to devise strategies to grow as well as managing the London finance team of 14 as the business continues to expand.
- Independantly owned global travel management company
- Serving the luxury and mid-markets including high-end individuals & corporates
This is a brand new position leading the European Internal Audit function of Odeon, overseeing all territories within this remit as well as managing SOX compliance alongside a co-source model.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Work for the largest cinema chain in the UK
- Lead the European Internal Audit function
The Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the brand internationally through all customer touch points to optimise brand preference and loyalty. Be the Brand Champion!
Featured JobNewmarketPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Brand Marketing Manager needed for Youth Accommodation leader!
- Must have solid experience in Brand Marketing, preferably in the Leisure sector
As Compliance and Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the Contract Management of all major FM service providers and ensuring Compliance with all associated contracts, QSHE and statutory compliance at this unique estate in Newmarket Suffolk.
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Ensure the effective management of all major FM contracts to this unique estate.
- Manage all Contracts, Statutory Compliance, QSHE activity & Asset Register
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Light Cinemas are looking for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to work with an excellent finance function in an ambitious and growing private equity backed business.
The Financial Controller will be technically strong but also driven and willing to learn, you will be proactive, managing 2 full time staff and soon to be an additional part time employee.
YorkPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Light Cinemas seek an ambitious Financial Controller to expand their team.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth private equity backed leisure business.
As the Online Conversion Executive you will play a key part of the online marketing team supporting all key marketing channels. Working to improve the conversion rate and revenue growth to both landing pages and the entire purchasing funnel. The role will focus on mobile and desktop websites.
StanstedPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Good understanding of web analytics.
- Support Head of E-Commerce to increase web conversion.
Provide finance business partner support to a number of senior stakeholders and build rapport with their teams whilst providing decision making support through first class financial information reporting, analysis and commercial recommendations and maintaining a strong system of financial controls
- Comercial Analyst / Business Partner