Browse by industry - Leisure, Travel & Tourism
59 Matching Jobs
Leisure, Travel & Tourism jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent
This is a high profile role and a very rare opportunity for an exceptional finance professional to work as the Senior Group Accountant at National Express Group. National Express Group has an excellent reputation within the transport sector and with continued growth, the business is now looking to highlight the expertise of a forward thinking and driven Senior Group Accountant to help support the Group Function.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000
- FTSE 250 organisation transporting 900 million passengers each year in four continents
- Newly created opportunity within a growing and dynamic organisation
Senior UK Legal Counsel role in Birmingham.
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Senior UK Legal Counsel role
- Based in Birmingham
We are pleased to be working closely with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive for their office near Putney/Wandsworth.
As a Marketing Executive you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns, across multiple platforms, to attract visitors to the historic and picturesque Mediterranean Island.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- We are working with The Malta Tourist Authority to recruit a Marketing Executive
- Must have consumer marketing experience
Our client is the largest independently owned travel management company in the United States and one of the largest travel management companies globally
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer in New York, the purpose of this role is to maintain and run the financial and management information functions, work with the UK General Manager to devise strategies to grow as well as managing the London finance team of 14 as the business continues to expand.
- Independantly owned global travel management company
- Serving the luxury and mid-markets including high-end individuals & corporates
The Business Development Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of Centre. This is a key role, within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. The role has a particular focus on ensuring that the Centre is well marketed to attract core priority customer groups, to achieve agreed occupancy and financial targets and that financial and other business reporting and support processes are in place and effective.
- Promoting the new World Class National Centre Inverclyde
- A proactive leader, who will promote a world class sporting system in Scotland
Company known for the management and exploitation of bars and night pubs is recruiting an Establishment Manager.Featured JobWest EndPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
Light Cinemas are looking for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to work with an excellent finance function in an ambitious and growing private equity backed business.
The Financial Controller will be technically strong but also driven and willing to learn, you will be proactive, managing 2 full time staff and soon to be an additional part time employee.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
- Light Cinemas seek an ambitious Financial Controller to expand their team.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth private equity backed leisure business.
Reporting into the Chief Executive, the Marketing Director will be accountable for the growth of CSSC's membership through creating and delivering an integrated marketing strategy including understanding the customer base and the competition, product development, establishing partnerships and driving sales. Provide leadership and management to the marketing, product, sales and member services teams.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Varied and commercial Marketing Director role being introduced to drive change
- Health and wellbeing membership organisation with a great heritage and future
I am currently recruiting for a leading Leisure business based in Leeds, who are currently seeking a CRM Decisioning Analyst to build and develop the marketing communications strategy to their existing customers.
East MidlandsPermanent£37,000 - £40,000
- Industry Leading Leisure Brand
- Within Top 100 Companies to work for!
Michael Page Digital have been retained on an exclusive basis to recruit this newly created role - Digital Marketing Manager. My client, based in the East Midlands, is a leading organisation with the Travel and Tourism sector.
- Growing travel business
- Responsible for all digital activity