Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Accounting jobs
52 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
Joining a growing Finance team, reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Manager for the largest division within the group. The Finance Manager is also responsible for partnering with the business on the financial aspects of this divisions operations.
- Finance Manager
- Fast growth music business
The nature of our business is dynamic and fluid, where business priorities can and do change in the blink of an eye. You must relish this fast paced environment, managing conflicting priorities to tight deadlines and have a keen eye for the detail. Understanding the key drivers of the business will be critical to your success and you will enjoy the challenge of helping us drive improvements.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Management Accountant position in Sunbury-on-Thames
- Private Equity back organisation with amazing oportunity
In this role you will have exposure to all aspects of the business and will be looking after a portfolio of clients situated across a variety of regions.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Revenues and Margin Accountant
- ACA/ ACCA / CIMA qualified
A vacancy has risen for a Finance Business Partner in an International Sports Media Company
SloughPermanent£43,000 - £55,000
- Qualified Business partner
- International Sports Media Company
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a commercially focused finance professional with experience of supporting sales and marketing operations in analysing and interpreting their performance to achieve commercial objectives.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Commercial Finance Manager
- West London/Thames Valley
I am working with a Global Business who are currently looking to add additional resource to their VAT team.
- VAT Accountant
- Global Business
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Analyst to support the budgeting, forecasting and planning process of a large international company. You will maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams in order to be creative with decision making and the forward direction of the company.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Commercial role within a growing technology company
- Opportunity to be commercial, analyitcal and support decision making
The opportunity has arisen for a newly-qualified finance analyst to join a PE backed media business based in central London.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- PE Backed Sports Media Business
- Newly-created role with commercial and pricing responsibilities
Working closely with the Director, Strategic Planning, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for generating sales reports to support the needs of the Sales teams and ensure they have the current sales information available.
KentPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- My client a leading media giant based in the heart of London.
- Seeking a commercial analyst.
I am currently working with a truly unique client in West Kent on a brand new role in their accounts team. Due to a change in ownership structure my client are seeking a talented Financial Reporting Accountant either making their first move out of practice or 2nd move out of industry.
- Worldwide Brand
- Group Financial Reporting Accountant