Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Accounting jobs
64 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobStamfordPermanent£60,000
Key Publishing are looking to strengthen their management by recruiting a Head of Finance to support the Managing Director and push to company forward.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Be part of a forward thinking management team
- This is a broad finance role in an established SME
Atlantic Productions are recruiting for a Finance manager, giving someone a fantastic opportunity to work for this multi-award winning media and television production company based in West London.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,000 - £54,000
- Award Winning TV Production Company
- Atlantic Productions are looking to hire a Finance Manager
Working closely with the Director of Strategic Planning, the Analyst will be responsible for generating sales reports to support the needs of the Sales teams and ensure they have the current sales information available.
This role is based in the heart of Central London.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £130,000
- CNN - International Broadcasting
My client are a market leading, privately owned media group and looking for a new Finance Director to report into the CEO.
SouthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Finance Director - Media
- Privately Owned Group
You will be required to assist in the management of the core functions of the Finance department, supporting sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash management, general ledger review, month end processing and management reporting.
You will produce the month end management accounts, incorporating review of income and profit, overheads and the balance sheet ensuring postings are correct and financial controls and procedures are adhered to.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Management Accountant required for attractive SME in Southampton
- Business Partnering experience essential for this role
My client is recruiting a Finance Manager for Emerging Markets Technology and Enabling Functions. This person will partner with all the Enabling function leaders in the Emerging Markets and Corporate Functions.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the growth of our Emerging Markets businesses in China, Brazil, South Africa and India and support the delivery of initiatives which make an impact on learner outcomes.
- Opportunity to work with FTSE 100 listed publishing business
- Working with various international stake holders reviewing the emerging markets
Exciting interim Financial Controller opportunity with creative, entrepreneurial publishing SME based in central London. The business is looking for a strong, hands-on FC with at least 2 years' PQE to help manage their accounting function. The successful candidate will have access to the advice and support of a highly experienced freelance FD who has thorough knowledge of how the business operates and will also have a part-time bookkeeper for additional support.
West LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Exciting opportunity to join creative, entrepreneurial publishing business.
- Highly engaging role working alongside creative, commercial & operational depts.
This role requires a Revenue Analyst with a great track record in a very commercial role. This is a rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate to own all finance activities related to subscriber revenue, advertising revenue and programme sales across all of UK channels and territories.
KnutsfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Award-winning global media content company in West London
- Hyper commercial Revenue Analst role
The Senior Accountant position offers the opportunity to work alongside the Group FC. The role has both a technical and commercial element. You will be involved in month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting whilst also gaining experience in business partnering. As the Senior Accountant, you will be assisting on current and future acquisitions whilst ensuring that the systems run smoothly.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- budgeting / forecasting / month end
You will provide key business support to event managers and festival directors across all areas of the business to prepare individual and consolidated budgets and reforecasting. You will also provide monthly and quarterly P+l and BS analysis, including key metrics, to management and key stakeholders, both on a consolidated basis and for each festival. This role will also take responsibility for working capital analysis and cash forecasting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as required.
- Key business partner to the rest of the business
- Market leading media firm