Browse by industry - Media & Agency
57 Matching Jobs
Media & Agency jobs
- Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for a digitally savvy Group Head of Media. You will have a fluent understanding of analytics and a consultative feel. This is a shared service model and will lead their team of 30 heads. Based in Kuala Lumpur you must be ambitious and have experienced aggressive growth.
Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading an ambitious team of 25 media strategists and buyers
- Kuala Lumpur based with strong analytics knowledge
An opportunity to join an acquisitive, fast growing international Marketing Services business, based in their global Head Office in Basingstoke, As International Tax Manager, this role will work across the whole portfolio of 40 countries, taking ownership of all Tax Compliance and Planning.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,000 - £54,000
- International Tax Manager opportuntiy
- Leading tax planning and tax complience for acquisitive business
Working closely with the Director of Strategic Planning, the Analyst will be responsible for generating sales reports to support the needs of the Sales teams and ensure they have the current sales information available.
This role is based in the heart of Central London.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- CNN - International Broadcasting
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading Creative Media and Design company looking for an Account Manager to join their successful team in London.
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a true global leader in Creative Design
- Excellent opportunity to join a pioneer in their successful sales team
Innovation Enterprise are seeking an experienced Mandarin-Speaking sales person to join our Sponsorship Team. Based on London's Old Street "Silicon Roundabout" - Innovation Enterprise is the leading voice in enterprise innovation, providing access to cutting edge content, events, and research. A great opportunity exists for an impressive sales person seeking their next step up, to grow and maintain Asia-Pac and Chinese markets.
- Superb opportunity to join an international events, media, and research business
- Seeking an impressive Mandarin-Speaker to develop key Asia-Pac markets
Innovation Enterprise is seeking an experienced B2B business developer to join our Sponsorship Team. Based on London's Old Street "Silicon Roundabout" - Innovation Enterprise is the leading voice in enterprise innovation, providing access to cutting edge content, events, and insight. A great opportunity exists for a sales person seeking to build a career with one of London's most dynamic companies.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Excellent role with a leading events and business insight provider
- Seeking a B2B seller to join the London sponsorship commercial team
- Liaise with clients to establish their needs and offer solutions to meet those needs
- Handle both internal and external telephone calls
- Selling promotional space and associated services across the UK
- Achieve and exceed personal targets to capitalise on On-Target earnings
- Provide the best business solution possible that will help the company/client relationship grow.
- Achieve and exceed agreed KPI's.
Featured JobJakartaPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Leading international destination media specialist
- This will suit an enthusiastic individual who has strong telephone sales skills
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Managing Director to lead their team of 40 heads to around 70 in the next couple of years. Based in Jakarta they have a fun and enthusiastic team who are excited about the momentum they have already created.
OxfordTemporary£110 - £180 per day (£28,598 - £46,796)
- Digital Media Agency
- Experience in leading agency growth
An exciting interim part-time Marketing Executive opportunity with a publishing group based near Oxford
City of LondonTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- An exciting part-time Marketing Executive role
- Working for a publishing group based near Oxford
Our client is a multi-national publishing and media organisation based in London. We are currently helping them with their search for a passionate and driven Digital Marketing Administrator to assist and support them with their marketing campaigns. With the sole aim of engaging and increasing their customer base, this is a very exciting role that offers great opportunity for future development.
- Exciting Position within Digital Marketing Team
- Large International Media and Publishing Organisation