Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Legal jobs
7 Matching Jobs
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, efficient and high quality project management of key initiatives of the Group's Compliance programme, in particularly around Data Privacy and execute key elements of the Group's Risk Management Framework.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Multinational publishing and events business
- are seeking a Compliance & Data Protection specialist
Have you dreamed of working with the biggest names in music? Now is your chance in a rare opportunity to be part of a global record label's legal team in London.
- Break into the global music scene as Record Label's latest Legal Counsel
Contracts Paralegal - London - 3 month Contract (likely to become permanent) - Global media brand
This role is with a global media brand and is reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of Legal UK/EMEA.
West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Working with an exciting media brand in London on commercial contracts
- Role is likely to be made permanent
My client is a well-known FTSE 100 business who is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary with a strong background in listed company secretarial work
- Exceptional background in listed company secretarial work
- Excellent working knowledge of Companies Act 2006
Our client is looking for an Intellectual Property Lawyer to join their Legal Team in London on a temp to perm basis.
- Experience in commercial and IP work
- Experience in trademark, passing-off and copyright
Our client is a leading events & exhibitions organisation looking for a In-House Legal Counsel to support the legal team
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £26,000
- Most successful innovator in events
- Leading Events Organisation
The Acquisitions & Production group is based within the global home entertainment division of this business. The Acquisitions group acquires, produces, co-finances and distributes films, television programmes, documentaries and comedy, kids, music, sports, fitness and other entertainment content for worldwide distribution across all media. Headquartered in London, the team is recognised as the market leader and has ambitious plans for further growth.
- Legal & Business Affairs, Acquisitions & Production
- Leading Media Business