Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Legal jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Opportunity for a Commercial & Data Protection Lawyer to join one of the biggest names in Media
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Global media agency requires a commercial lawyer with solid DP experience
This is the perfect role if you are looking to join a dynamic, fast paced, data driven business at the cutting edge of marketing. Experience in commercial law & data protection are not required however we require a UK legal qualification & a fluency in french.
- Excellent role for a fluent french speaker to join a global marketing business
- Based in London
You'll provide advice and assistance to the whole business on digital media and technology matters, including providing support to our fast-growing digital team and two TV channels. This role is a fixed term contract covering maternity.
HertfordshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading media company in Central London
- Work with one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK
This is a fantastic commercial legal role for a junior lawyer to join a specialist marketing agency as their In House Legal Counsel - Hertfordshire.
- Excellent In-House position for a lawyer to join a leading Marketing Business
Contracts Paralegal - London - 3 month Contract (likely to become permanent) - Global media brand
This role is with a global media brand and is reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of Legal UK/EMEA.
Kensington and ChelseaPermanent£80,000
- Working with an exciting media brand in London on commercial contracts
- Role is likely to be made permanent
The data protection lawyer will be responsible for ensuring that the business operations maintain compliance with all applicable data protection law and an appropriate and robust control environment over the wider information assets.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Leading multi-channel consumer media company.
- Joining a talented legal team in a newly created role.
Excellent opportunity for a senior commercial lawyer with a strong exposure and understanding of data protection to support this global media group's in house legal team in London.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer with a passion for data
Opportunity for an ambitious mid level lawyer to step up to a Deputy General Counsel position, supporting the UK GC from the London office.
OxfordshireTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Media Agency is looking for a a Deputy GC to Support the UK GC
This is a maternity cover position and will ideally be looking for someone to start this role in 3-4 months. This therefore means that individuals seeking their first in-house move with a 3 month notice period can also be considered for this role and is a fantastic way to break into the in-house world.
- In-house Commercial/ IP Lawyer
- In-house commercial role for well known company in Oxford
Having a strategic and management seat in driving the overall compliance function of the company whilst having an ability to assist junior members in expanding a compliance skill set in an autonomous role.
- Plan, develop and execute the company-wide compliance program.
- A world leading Media and Digital Marketing Communications Company