Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Legal jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- Kensington and ChelseaPermanent£80,000
The data protection lawyer will be responsible for ensuring that the business operations maintain compliance with all applicable data protection law and an appropriate and robust control environment over the wider information assets.
LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Leading multi-channel consumer media company.
- Joining a talented legal team in a newly created role.
Excellent opportunity for a senior commercial lawyer with a strong exposure and understanding of data protection to support this global media group's in house legal team in London.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer with a passion for data
Opportunity for an ambitious mid level lawyer to step up to a Deputy General Counsel position, supporting the UK GC from the London office.
OxfordshireTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Media Agency is looking for a a Deputy GC to Support the UK GC
This is a maternity cover position and will ideally be looking for someone to start this role in 3-4 months. This therefore means that individuals seeking their first in-house move with a 3 month notice period can also be considered for this role and is a fantastic way to break into the in-house world.
- In-house Commercial/ IP Lawyer
- In-house commercial role for well known company in Oxford
Having a strategic and management seat in driving the overall compliance function of the company whilst having an ability to assist junior members in expanding a compliance skill set in an autonomous role.
- Plan, develop and execute the company-wide compliance program.
- A world leading Media and Digital Marketing Communications Company
The purpose of the role is to provide professional, efficient and high quality project management of key initiatives of the Group's Compliance programme, in particularly around Data Privacy and execute key elements of the Group's Risk Management Framework.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Multinational publishing and events business
- are seeking a Compliance & Data Protection specialist
Have you dreamed of working with the biggest names in music? Now is your chance in a rare opportunity to be part of a global record label's legal team in London.
- Break into the global music scene as Record Label's latest Legal Counsel
Contracts Paralegal - London - 3 month Contract (likely to become permanent) - Global media brand
This role is with a global media brand and is reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of Legal UK/EMEA.
- Working with an exciting media brand in London on commercial contracts
- Role is likely to be made permanent