Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Legal jobs
18 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£26,000 - £75,000
Global Media Giant requires an In House Technology Lawyer to join their current team supporting all technology transactions from their London office.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Global Media Business requires a Technology Lawyer
- Central London
International publishing house is looking for a passionate media lawyer to join their leading business in London.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- An international publishing house requires an In House Lawyer
A CAPCODE / BCAP / Marketing specialist lawyer to join a fantastic team and business in London as Legal Counsel - Advertising & Marketing
- Advertising & Marketing Lawyer required at Leading Agency
- London Based
Contracts Paralegal - London - 3 month Contract (likely to become permanent) - Global media brand
This role is with a global media brand and is reporting directly to the Vice President, Head of Legal UK/EMEA.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Working with an exciting media brand in London on commercial contracts
- Role is likely to be made permanent
NQ In House Lawyer - MEDIA required at a UK Publisher based in London.
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
- Excellent opportunity for an NQ to join a small In House Legal Team
Excellent opportunity to join a Global Advertising Agency
West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a Global Advertising Agency
- London base
My client is a well-known FTSE 100 business who is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary with a strong background in listed company secretarial work
- Exceptional background in listed company secretarial work
- Excellent working knowledge of Companies Act 2006
My client is a leading producer of TV content looking for an Editorial Lawyer to join their small Editorial team based in central London.
- Excellent opportunity for a media lawyer with editorial & production experience
My client is a leading name in Digital Media. They require a Senior Counsel to join their London team and pioneer projects across a number of commercial matters. Based in London, they will complete this well established team.
- Leading UK Media Business
- London HQ