Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Marketing & Agency jobs
122 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
- Advertising Agency
- Affiliate & Partnership
- Brand & Design
- Business Services
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Executive Search
- FMCG & Consumer
- Integrated Agency
- Media & Publishing
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- Retail Agency
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Managing Director to lead their team of 40 heads to around 70 in the next couple of years. Based in Jakarta they have a fun and enthusiastic team who are excited about the momentum they have already created.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Digital Media Agency
- Experience in leading agency growth
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for a digitally savvy Group Head of Media. You will have a fluent understanding of analytics and a consultative feel. This is a shared service model and will lead their team of 30 heads. Based in Kuala Lumpur you must be ambitious and have experienced aggressive growth.
Featured JobLondonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Leading an ambitious team of 25 media strategists and buyers
- Kuala Lumpur based with strong analytics knowledge
I am looking for data processing administrators that are required to deal with large volumes of individual responses to public consultations for some exciting projects! These responses could be online or postal responses. The role will involve processing all of the responses onto a database to the highest level of accuracy.
LondonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- An excellent opportunity for a graduate or eqivilant
- Based in a great location in central London
We are seeking an exceptional Head of Marketing Services to provide strategic leadership for our Marketing Services team, with the objective of transforming our customer communication capabilities and processes, to enable our marketing teams to deploy award-winning multi-channel marketing campaigns and customer experiences.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
Opportunity to join a market leading digital marketing agency as a Senior Business Development Manager, utilise leading techniques in analysis, SEO, PPC, outreach, online PR and creative assets. My client operates with the customer at the heart of their solutions and provide excellent customer service, focused on honesty and integrity.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Senior Business Development Manager at a market leadeing Digital Agency
- Developing new opportunities and pitching winning campaigns accross the UK
The Senior Account Director position is a senior role within the agency responsible for developing and managing a new automotive client and their projects. Reporting to a Director, you will be working as part of a senior management team having strategic, financial and operational control of the account.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A fantastic opportunity working within a growing global marketing agency
- Managing a major Automotive Account for the business
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
- CRM Segementation
- Email Marketing
Our client is looking to recruit a highly experienced communications and media strategist with knowledge and expertise across all media channels. Previous media buying agency experience is essential.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
Marketing Project Manager - Entrepeneurial Multinational B2B Business - Events Marketing Experience
A fully integrated events marketing role working on a particular portfolio of events with vast opportunies to grow throuhgout the business.
PortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- An exciting Marketing Project Manager role for a Multinational B2B Business
- You must have previous experience in Events/Exhibtions Marketing
Working closely with the marketing and sales team the Marketing Manager will actively engage with their clients via various marketing channels and give the agency a competitive edge.
- A newly created Marketing Manager role for a dynamic Marketing Agency
- You must have experience in email marketing and lead generation