Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Marketing & Agency jobs
86 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
- Advertising Agency
- Brand & Design
- Business Services
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Exhibitions / Events & Experiential
- FMCG & Consumer
- Integrated Agency
- Leisure, Entertainment & Travel
- Media & Publishing
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Professional Services
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- Retail Agency
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
Featured JobJakartaPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Managing Director to lead their team of 40 heads to around 70 in the next couple of years. Based in Jakarta they have a fun and enthusiastic team who are excited about the momentum they have already created.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Digital Media Agency
- Experience in leading agency growth
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for a digitally savvy Group Head of Media. You will have a fluent understanding of analytics and a consultative feel. This is a shared service model and will lead their team of 30 heads. Based in Kuala Lumpur you must be ambitious and have experienced aggressive growth.
City of LondonTemporary£100 - £150 per day (£25,998 - £38,997)
- Leading an ambitious team of 25 media strategists and buyers
- Kuala Lumpur based with strong analytics knowledge
Our client is a very exciting, expanding media agency who are looking for a diligent and detail-oriented German speaking Project/ Account Manager to work with us on projects for one of our flagship eCommerce clients. This contract is initially 3 months, however there is a strong chance this could extend further until the end of the year.
CheadlePermanent£19,000 - £23,000
- Remote or Office based contract for Media Agency
- Media Agency based in London
My client are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their vibrant team based in Cheadle, working on an immediately recognisable account.
BirminghamPermanent£18,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team
- Workning on an account with an immediately recognisable brand
Working within a multi-disciplinary client service cluster, the PR & Content Manager will support a clearly defined portfolio of accounts, with particular responsibility for creating compelling written content and delivering effective strategies which achieve business and financial objectives.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Established B2B agency role
- A strong understanding of all aspects of b2b PR and content
As an Email Marketing Executive, you'll have the opportunity to bring your expertise to a progressive market leading online fashion brand and contribute to their growth ambitions. You will be responsible for the preparation, build and testing of the brands email newsletters, and campaign emails.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Progressive career opportunity
- An analytical mindset and ability to interpret data
Working as part of the marcomms team within a wider agency offer (including PR, digital and social media), the post-holder will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of allocated accounts by developing, delivering and measuring integrated and impactful strategies which achieve business and financial objectives and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support the achievement of new business targets
- Assist the account team in creating forward-plans, budgets
Providing strategic counsel and direction to a multi-disciplinary team comprising marcomms, PR, content and social media specialists, the Account Director will be responsible for the commercial well-being and performance of a designated portfolio of key accounts
FarnhamPermanent£25,000 - £45,000
- Extensive senior PR or marcomms experience
- Experience of workingo n B2B Accounts & leading an integrated team
The PR Senior Account Manager / Account Manager role will cover every aspect of PR campaigns, from concept to execution. The remit is international and the successful candidates will work closely with colleagues on campaigns covering the UK, France, Benelux, Germany and the US in the B2B tech sector.
- Flexible and part time working hours possible
- Established PR agency