Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Marketing & Agency jobs
130 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
- Advertising Agency
- Affiliate & Partnership
- Brand & Design
- Business Services
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Direct Mail
- Executive Search
- FMCG & Consumer
- Integrated Agency
- Media & Publishing
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- Retail Agency
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobJakartaPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Managing Director to lead their team of 40 heads to around 70 in the next couple of years. Based in Jakarta they have a fun and enthusiastic team who are excited about the momentum they have already created.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Digital Media Agency
- Experience in leading agency growth
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for a digitally savvy Group Head of Media. You will have a fluent understanding of analytics and a consultative feel. This is a shared service model and will lead their team of 30 heads. Based in Kuala Lumpur you must be ambitious and have experienced aggressive growth.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading an ambitious team of 25 media strategists and buyers
- Kuala Lumpur based with strong analytics knowledge
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up company in the marketing space as a Financial Controller.
Your role will be broad, being involved in all areas of finance and acting as the company's go-to-person, allowing you to develop your accounting skills and to support the strategic development of the firm.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Financial Controller at an SME, Start-Up
- Exciting and broad role and a rapidly growing Start-Up (80% YoY)
This is an exciting PPC Executive role with a fantastic chance of progression inside a growing digital marketing agency. It is an ideal environment for picking up new skills and learning from other like minded digital people, working on some high profile clients.
DevonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- PPC Executive working for a highly reputable agency
- North Manchester
Senior Graphic Designer required for leading B2B supplier in the South West
BerkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Senior Graphic Designer required for leading B2B supplier in Devon
- Leading B2B supplier seeks a Senior Graphic Designer to join their vibrant team
We have a fantastic Head of Marketing opportunity for a passionate and strategic marketer who is keen to continue develop their career within a growing organisation. This role will take responsibility for current and future marketing activity, as well as identifying areas of growth.
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Exciting Marketing Agency
- Fantastic Client Portfolio
This vibrant brand and design agency are seeking a brand packaging guru to answer their call. They've had a great year so far - some would say too good! So much so that they now need some to play the role of interim client services director.
Their need is immediate as they've a great client list and small, tight knit team crying out for some logic and magic to add to the mix.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting interim role for a proven branded packaging specialist
- must have a recent agency background with a specific packaging bias
One of the stand-out brand and design consultancies in the Midlands are seeking a new design director.
They're fiercely independent and proud of their heritage that's been built on creating meaningful brands today that continue to matter tomorrow.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Leading brand and design consultancy full of bright minds and fun
- Based in the heart of the West Midlands
Leading Manchester brand and design consultancy are seeking a new star for their ranks.
Experience in branding is essential and exposure to more diverse creative disciplines would be advantageous.
City of LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Fun and full of flair - brand and design consultancy that challenge convention
- Across the tourism,charity and public secor - they''re refreshingly different
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be supporting content requirements for always- on, seasonal and event- led marketing campaigns, with the goal of engaging free readers and converting them to paid subscribers. You will be responsible for producing a targeted content to increase engagement and conversion from casual readers to paid subscribers.
- Passion for Content Marketing
- Experience in assembling digital pacakages of editorial content