Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Marketing & Agency jobs
116 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
- Advertising Agency
- Affiliate & Partnership
- Brand & Design
- Business Services
- CRM Agencies
- Digital, Online & Social Media
- Exhibitions / Events & Experiential
- FMCG & Consumer
- Integrated Agency
- Leisure, Entertainment & Travel
- Media & Publishing
- Media Planning & Buying
- PR & Communication Agencies
- Professional Services
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- Retail Agency
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
Featured JobJakartaPermanent£80,000 - £100,000
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for an ambitious and inspiring Managing Director to lead their team of 40 heads to around 70 in the next couple of years. Based in Jakarta they have a fun and enthusiastic team who are excited about the momentum they have already created.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Digital Media Agency
- Experience in leading agency growth
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for a digitally savvy Group Head of Media. You will have a fluent understanding of analytics and a consultative feel. This is a shared service model and will lead their team of 30 heads. Based in Kuala Lumpur you must be ambitious and have experienced aggressive growth.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Leading an ambitious team of 25 media strategists and buyers
- Kuala Lumpur based with strong analytics knowledge
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fast-paced & innovative Media & Events company in London.
LondonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Exciting opportunity to join a innovative Media and Events company in London.
- Sound understanding of Marketing within luxury Travel & Events.
I am looking for data processing administrators that are required to deal with large volumes of individual responses to public consultations for some exciting projects! These responses could be online or postal responses. The role will involve processing all of the responses onto a database to the highest level of accuracy.
LondonTemporary£100 - £170 per day (£25,998 - £44,197)
- An excellent opportunity for a graduate or equivalent
- Based in a great location in central London
We are looking for an experience Digital Account Manager to join a global media publisher to manage the day-to-day relationship with their external clients. The Digital Account Executive will work collaboratively with internal teams to deliver cross channel marketing campaigns
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- CRM Segementation
- Email Marketing
Opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up company in the marketing space as a Financial Controller.
Your role will be broad, being involved in all areas of finance and acting as the company's go-to-person, allowing you to develop your accounting skills and to support the strategic development of the firm.
- Financial Controller at an SME, Start-Up
- Broad role for Mid-tier ACAs
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading B2B International Publishing business as their Group Head of Marketing.
ManchesterPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Exciting Group Head of Marketing role with complex international publishing Co.
- Must bring marketing & brand development skills from a range of B2B sectors
Client Relationship Manager/Account Manager working for a successful & reputable digital marketing agency based in Manchester City Centre.
This agency is looking for a new Client Relationship Manager to join their 5 man client services team within a 40 man agency. The role will be looking after the large accounts working on client strategy and ensuring the service paid by clients is provided.
- Client Relationship Manager
- 40 Person City Centre Digital Agency