Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Marketing & Agency jobs
71 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
My client Innovation Enterprise, an Argyle company, and a leading producer of B2B events and marketing services, is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to lead their growing marketing team in their London office.
Featured JobKuala LumpurPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Marketing Director needed for exciting Digital Media and Events leader
- Must have strong experience in leading and developing teams
Lion & Lion are a young and established digital media agency. We are looking for a digitally savvy Group Head of Media. You will have a fluent understanding of analytics and a consultative feel. This is a shared service model and will lead their team of 30 heads. Based in Kuala Lumpur you must be ambitious and have experienced aggressive growth.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading an ambitious team of 25 media strategists and buyers
- Kuala Lumpur based with strong analytics knowledge
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media, partner management and some events. You will have a strong understanding of email marketing, audience segmentation and analytics.
LeedsPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Multi-channel campaigns including email, display, social media
- Audience segmentation and analytics
The role is all about running an already successful, media P&L. The department is thriving, with a growing client base and strong proposition. What they now need is a media leader to knit it all together.
RedditchTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- A stand-out senior media role to change the game in Yorkshire
- Great client list and an enviable culture, they're an agency on the up
The UI Developer role plays a pivotal part in supporting the media businesses strategy to develop websites, applications and multimedia experiences.
The role is initially a 6 month contract.
- A large, multi-brand media business are seeking a UI Developer
- The role will be based in South Birmingham, and is initially a 6 month contract
The individual's primary responsibility will be ensuring the optimum application of technology solutions with the Creative Solution environment is maintained.
EdinburghPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- work for a global business
- you have working knowledge of production cycle and print technology
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Digital Designer to work in the digital department of a creative production agency working on designing, producing and delivering of web sites, landing pages, email campaigns, digital display ads (HTML5) and digital out of home video.
City of LondonTemporary£35,000 - £42,000
- Work for a global business
- You have experience of working with Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite and Illustrat
Our client is a market leading publisher for their area of expertise. Publishing multiple print titles in the UK and US, alongside a fast growing digital product portfolio. Following a recent investment in a CRM platform and a new digital edition, we are looking for an experienced Subscriptions Marketing Manager to develop and implement strategies across the digital and subscriptions products
- London Based Temporary Contract Position in Digital Marketing Team
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
A PR Account Manager is required to join and award winning agency to own and drive forward their accounts and play a key part during the fast growth period the agency are currently in.
- PR Account Manager required for fast growing Agency
- Award winning B2B Agency