Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Sales jobs
53 Matching Jobs
- LondonTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
The role of telesales executive will focus on selling high profile corporate packages into a range of corporate entities. Your role will focus across the entire sales cycle from lead generation all the way to closing the deal.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Exciting role working within Corporate Hospitality Sales
- Selling to a range of exciting packages B2B clients
Fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking business development professional to join an entrepreneurial events organisation as a Business Development Executive.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic sales environment in central Bristol.
- Great opportunity to work on some really innovative events.
An exciting opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to join an award winning publishing organisation.
City of LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have a demonstrable track record of success within sales.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
This is a temporary to permanent role based in Victoria, London working for a well established business that specialise in business conferencing. You'll be working in a busy sales team where you will be trained and developed in aspects of sales
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive, business development executive
My client is a leader in the public sector events space. Over the last few years they have experience huge growth and this trend seems to be continuing in to 2017. They are currently looking to add an exhibition sales executive to their team who will join their high performing sales team. This role will require you to sell exhibitions space across there events portfolio to a mix of existing and new clients.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to join a leading Public Sector exhibitions business
- Chance to grow your career n sales with a top level business
My client is a leader in the events sector with a 50 year history they are a cornerstone of the industry. Having recently undertaken a large digital transition they are now looking to use their new focus to generate extra revenue. This role will sit within their wider sales team working on a brand new digital platform designed for clients within the industry to gain a new perspective on the insight within the industry.
LeedsPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Opportunity to join a market leading broadcast and media events business
- Looking for succesfull media and platform sales background
Our client is a Market leader in the Digital Marketing Agency sector. They offer SEO, PPC, Web Content, Social Media and Web Development solutions. They are looking for a Business Development Executive - Digital Agency.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Inside Sales Executive - Digtial Agency.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast track business.
My client is an award winning leading travel media company who specialise in a portfolio of B2B platforms such as publications, websites and events. They are currently looking to bring a new travel account manager to the team on an initial 6 month contract basis. This role will be focused on working with existing accounts as well as winning new business from hotels
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to join a market leading travel publication
- Chance to be part of exciting growing team
My client is looking for a Sales Account Director - Digital Agency, to lead and drive the overall strategy within their client portfolio; you will work with the wider account team to manage accounts through strong interpersonal skills, planning and organisational abilities and strategic thinking.
OxfordPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Sales Account Director role for a leading Digital Agency
- Lead and drive the overall strategy within your client portfolio
Are you in your first sales job and are you looking to develop and progress? Are you looking to have control of how much OTE you can earn? Are you looking to work with like minded people who can facilitate your career develop?
My client, based in Oxford, are looking to add an ambitious, hungry sales professional to their team.
- Candidate with 1 / 2 years experience looking to develop and progress a career
- Hungry, driven, career minded person