Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Technology jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- CoventryPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
Providing support to internal users within the company whilst based near Birmingham. This Desktop Support role is utilised for assisting and supporting the users within the company in their day to day operations and helping to deliver a consistent level of service that is befitting to the company the successful candidate will be working for.
LeedsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to work within one of the largest media companies
- Having a hands-on customer facing role offering expert support.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join one of Leeds most innovative Digital businesses in the role of Lead Programmer within an experienced and well established team.
GloucesterPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Work on High Level Projects for World Leading Businesses
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation as an IT Field Engineer based in Gloucester.
SwindonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- IT Field Engineer - 2nd Line Support
- IT Field Engineer - Previous experience in field based role desired
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major media organisation as an IT Change Manager based in Swindon.
CoventryPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- IT Change Manager - ITIL Service Management experience essential
- IT Change Manager - Ability to manage risks vital
Application support This would entail answering client queries raised using our support system, adding bug fixes to the live code base (based on client requests).
Project work- working with supervision from other members of the team to add small features and functionality to live applications, based on client requests.
- Application support - answering client queries and addign bug fixes to live code
- Project work - add features and functionality to live applications
You are looking for a new job with start-up flair which also offers a safe workplace? You want to work innovative but still work with professionals? You are interested in future technologies and want to work close to it? You have several years of experience as an Quality Engineer (m/f) and passion for your job? Then I am looking forward to your application!
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Innovative and visionary software company seeks for enhancement
- Responsible position as a Qulaity Engineer (m/f)
- Working for a leading advertising agency based in central Birmingham.
- A standalone IT Manager role with both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
- Working for a leading creative agency in both a strategic and hands-on capacity
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X / Backup Exec / Office