Browse by industry - Media & Agency - Technology jobs
10 Matching Jobs
- CoventryPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
Application support - The primary focus of the work. Answering client queries raised using our support system, adding bug fixes to the live code base, and familiarising yourself with our host of applications built using Umbraco and/or Sitecore Content management systems.
Project work & Research and Development- Working within the team to add small features and functionality to our live applications, based on client requests.
WorcesterPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- A fantastic, creative and modern company to work for.
- An excellent start to your IT career with exciting oppourtinutys.
You will play a key part in the development & maintenance of existing systems and applications along with general day to day technical operations. The role requires an in depth knowledge of developing web applications and websites with the ability manage & develop full life-cycle projects.
AberdeenPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Web application development and maintenance and support
Our client has a vacancy in their digital team to play a key role in the design and development of web sites and all things digital for brands around the globe.
LondonPermanent£95,000 - £120,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Web Developer
- Ideally looking for Front & Back End experience
Head of Technology Transformation & PMO - Global Media Organisation
As our Head of Technology Transformation & PMO you'll lead and support the execution of our Technology strategy and associated multi-year investment plans.
CoventryPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Head of Technology Transformation & PMO
- maintain an operating model for strategic planning
Providing support to internal users within the company whilst based near Birmingham. This Desktop Support role is utilised for assisting and supporting the users within the company in their day to day operations and helping to deliver a consistent level of service that is befitting to the company the successful candidate will be working for.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity to work within one of the largest media companies
- Having a hands-on customer facing role offering expert support.
My client is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of eCommerce projects to our clients.
HertfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Based in London
I am currently searching for an Linux Systems Administrator/ DevOps Engineer to design, deploy and support of new implementations and maintaining the existing IT Infrastructure. The role is split between BAU and Projects. Ideal candidate must come from a strong Linux background.
CoventryPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- CentOS, Ubuntu, Scripting Bash Pearl, SQL, Java Application, DevOps,
- Working for one of the largest media firms based in Watford
Application support This would entail answering client queries raised using our support system, adding bug fixes to the live code base (based on client requests).
Project work- working with supervision from other members of the team to add small features and functionality to live applications, based on client requests.
- Application support - answering client queries and addign bug fixes to live code
- Project work - add features and functionality to live applications
You are looking for a new job with start-up flair which also offers a safe workplace? You want to work innovative but still work with professionals? You are interested in future technologies and want to work close to it? You have several years of experience as an Quality Engineer (m/f) and passion for your job? Then I am looking forward to your application!
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Innovative and visionary software company seeks for enhancement
- Responsible position as a Qulaity Engineer (m/f)
- Working for a leading advertising agency based in central Birmingham.
- A standalone IT Manager role with both strategic and hands-on responsibilities.
- Working for a leading creative agency in both a strategic and hands-on capacity
- Windows Server 2012 / Windows 7 / Mac OS X / Backup Exec / Office