Browse by industry - Not For Profit
466 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
The Senior Finance Business Partner for Corporate Services will work closely with executive level staff and Directors across Corporate and Housing Management functions and will ultimately assist in shaping the organisations strategies.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Corporate and Housing Mangement Functions
- One of Europes Largest Housing Developers
The Senior Finance Business Partner will lead in the reporting for Planned Investment, Asset Strategy and Land & Development. As the finance lead on these areas a key part of your role will be to manage stakeholder relationships, providing critical analysis on financial performance and driving through efficiency ensuring value for money is achieved whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
Featured JobSouth East England, EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Planned Invesstment and Asset Sategy
- One of Europes Largest Housing Developers
This is an opportunity to be a part of a great cause.
The role will be to identify and facilitate on a range of targeted capacity building interventions to federation members to enable and empower the development of member charities into effective, sustainable and quality focused organisations.
Whilst managing the capacity development needs of a portfolio of members, the post holder will provide advice on developing and growing small businesses, across the federation.
Featured JobGuildfordPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Relationship building advisory role
- Not-for-profit who help to combat poverty, exclusion and homelessness
The role of Property Director for the Diocese of Guildford will operate as a key member of the Senior Management team working to manage the existing property portfolio while assessing and proposing new opportunities to develop and improve returns from the existing property.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,562 - £52,793
- The Diocese of Guildford require an experienced Property Director
- To manage the property portfolio in line with the strategic goals for the Diocese
The Payment Services Manager is a newly created role with responsibility to the head of Payment Services for the strategic leadership and operational management of the Credit Control team and Payments Project team.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- Provide advice and information on financial matters affecting all departments.
- Partnering with academics, researchers, administrators and other stakeholders.
The key focus of this role is to support excellence in financial performance across the Medical Sciences Division (MSD). This will be achieved primarily through working closely with departments in the development and delivery of sustainable financial plans to support their academic plans. This work will be done in partnership between the Division's Finance Team, the Division's Strategic Planning Team, and the departments of the Division.
- Working in Central Oxford and JR Hospital for the largest University Division.
- Providing business input on performance, strategy and planning matters.
Sue Ryder is looking to recruit to their Trustee Council and are seeking individuals with specific experience of advising on the utilisation of assets and opportunities, steering the investment portfolio and guiding organisations on income generation, commerciality and cost effectiveness.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Pro-bono trustee roles with Sue Ryder
- Trustees are appointed for initial 3 year term with the opportunity to extend
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the budgeting, recording and reporting of service charges and costs for the entire Metropolitan estate. The role will also sit on the project team leading on the improvement of service charge process throughout the organisation.
Featured JobHarwichPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Service Charge Accountant leading on a service charge project
- Ideal for a Service Charge Accountant with experience in Housing or Property
An excellent opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join and implement a new strategy which will help modernise and innovate the working model of Harwich Haven Authority.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Exciting opportunity to drive a new strategy
- CFO role in Harwich
As the Law Society are due to embark on a significant period of change, they are looking to recruit a Head of People Planning and Program delivery. The purpose of this role will be to drive the design and planning of the people programme to ensure strategy delivery, commissioning and retain oversight on delivery, and develop strong stakeholder relationships through communication and engagement
- HR Strategy
- HR Generalist