Browse by industry - Not For Profit
71 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobKentPermanent£46,000 - £53,000
Head of Marketing - Hugely Influential Trade Body in Kent
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£75,000
- Must have line management experience
- Have experience putting together marketing strategies, and implementing
Scope is developing a new strategy for the next five years to help us achieve our vision of changing society. This new role in Scope will be critical in supporting the Services division with detailed planning, financial modelling and delivery of the strategy in the Services division
- Detailed planning, financial modelling
- Support to Services Senior Management Team through a period of change
My client are looking for a switched-on and pro-active Project Manager to come on board and work with various stakeholders internally and externally to create as much exposure and to get as much take-up in the organisations training programmes as possible.
Featured JobEast LondonTemporary£48,000
- Must have experience building relationships with different stakeholder groups
- Looking for an engaging, personable and pro-active candidate
Head of Public Affairs and Standards
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Wayfindr is a non-profit organisation set up to create the first global standard
- Public affairs, policy, standards. government affairs
The Confederation of British Industry is looking to appoint two new Commercial Policy advisors in London to grow its member portfolio and to advise its members on the current market within the Industrial Manufacturing and TMT markets.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£34,000 - £37,000
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Looking for two Commercial Policy Advisors specialising in Manufacturing and TMT
To innovatively manage the charity's Individual Giving program to sustain and grow income generation in line with ambitious growth aspirations.
Project manage and deliver a range of direct marketing activity, to drive forward the recruitment and retention of new committed giving and cash supporters, whilst maintaining our loyal supporter base to continue to engage with and support Livability's cause.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading health and care charity
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing fundraising team!
TREE AID is a specialist development organisation that works in the drylands of Africa, enabling people to unlock the potential of trees to reduce poverty and protect the environment.
The Director of Finance & Resources leads on the financial and resource aspects of the TREE AID strategy ensuring that the organisation has adequate resources for both current activities and future growth.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Exciting Senior Management position with Bristol based NGO.
- Position will suit a Qualified Accountant with an interest in the charty sector.
To innovatively manage the charity's Trusts and Grants program to sustain and grow income generation in line with ambitious growth aspirations.
Drive the trusts fundraising activity in sourcing small, medium and major grants from trusts, foundations, and other statutory and non-statutory grant making bodies to increase income for project, capital and UK core-cost funding.
- Leading health and care charity
- Build lasting relationships with trust funders
This is a high profile Director of Finance opportunity working for Aston University. An established research-led University known for its world class teaching quality based in Central Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO, and partnering with the Executive and senior leaders at the University, the Director of Finance will have a critical role in the ongoing development and facilitation of the University's goals for 2020.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- A research-led, top 40 University known for its world-class teaching quality.
- Director of Finance opportunity in Central Birmingham.
Traditional funding for homelessness services is under threat but the need for our services continues to grow. OxHoP is in the process of devising a broader fundraising strategy and is seeking a skilled Finance Manager to provide a stable and effective basis from which we can continue to deliver our services.
We are looking to appoint an effective and experienced Finance Manager to be responsible for the management of financial operations at OxHoP. This includes the Line Management and supervision of our Finance Assistant and Administrator.
- Supporting the Chief Executive with all financial matters
- Great opportunity with a local established charity