Browse by industry - Not For Profit
75 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Public Sector & Not for Profit
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£75,000
Scope is developing a new strategy for the next five years to help us achieve our vision of changing society. This new role in Scope will be critical in supporting the Services division with detailed planning, financial modelling and delivery of the strategy in the Services division
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Detailed planning, financial modelling
- Support to Services Senior Management Team through a period of change
Traditional funding for homelessness services is under threat but the need for our services continues to grow. OxHoP is in the process of devising a broader fundraising strategy and is seeking a skilled Finance Manager to provide a stable and effective basis from which we can continue to deliver our services.
We are looking to appoint an effective and experienced Finance Manager to be responsible for the management of financial operations at OxHoP. This includes the Line Management and supervision of our Finance Assistant and Administrator.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Supporting the Chief Executive with all financial matters
- Great opportunity with a local established charity
The Confederation of British Industry is looking to appoint two new Commercial Policy advisors in London to grow its member portfolio and to advise its members on the current market within the Industrial Manufacturing and TMT markets.
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- Looking for two Commercial Policy Advisors specialising in Manufacturing and TMT
Open College Network West Midlands are a National Awarding Organisation based in Wolverhampton. They are currently seeking a new Finance Manager to join their well established team.
Featured JobTetburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- To manage the day to day financial activities.
- Oversee the audit and compliance requirements.
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with Westonbirt Schools to recruit a Financial Controller to lead their Finance Team. Westonbirt School is an independent boarding and day school is set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, situated opposite the world famous Westonbirt Arboretum.
Featured JobKensington and ChelseaPermanent£50,000
- Exciting management position with a presitigious independent school
- Will suit a fully qualified accountant looking for the next step in their career
Financial controller position, reporting into the institute secretary and responsible for the overall running of the institute's finance department
- Internationally renowned scientific research organisation
- Lead the finance function
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially focused Finance Director to join the Bright Tribe team.
The role of Finance Director will provide strategic direction, vision and clarity for finance teams working across the Trust. It will also involve working with your team to support and embed new academies joining the Trust.
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing multi-academy trust
- Education experience preferred but commercial acumen and approach essential
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Financial Processing Manager will play a pivotal role with process and system improvement and delivery for Yorkshire Housing.
Due to a combination of profits from the sale of properties built for sale and growth, Yorkshire Housing has experienced a growth of over 2% over the last 12 months.
- Yorkshire Housing has experienced a 2% growth in the past year
- This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford