Browse by industry - Not For Profit
81 Matching Jobs
Not For Profit jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £41,000
Traditional funding for homelessness services is under threat but the need for our services continues to grow. OxHoP is in the process of devising a broader fundraising strategy and is seeking a skilled Finance Manager to provide a stable and effective basis from which we can continue to deliver our services.
We are looking to appoint an effective and experienced Finance Manager to be responsible for the management of financial operations at OxHoP. This includes the Line Management and supervision of our Finance Assistant and Administrator.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£56,000 - £59,000
- Supporting the Chief Executive with all financial matters
- Great opportunity with a local established charity
Head of Financial Performance that reports to the Director of Finance and will work across the business with senior finance and non-finance stakeholders. The role will be responsible for managing a team of five business partners to provide timely management information and a reliable interpretation of financial data and its relation to historic, current and future business activities. This is a relatively new role to the organisation.
Featured JobEpsomPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Head of Financial Performance working for major homelessness charity
- Ideal for a candidate experienced in leading and managing a team
This post carries the overall responsibility for the management of the College's financial resources and the Finance Department.
The role requires the use of initiative and the ability to directly manage, supervise and support a small accounts team to ensure the efficient and accurate processing of all day to day accounting transactions and financial information. The Director of Finance is primarily responsible for the validation, preparation and presentation of all financial information pertinent to the business of the College and for supporting the Bursar in disseminating that information to Governors and stakeholders.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Director of Finance for private school in Epsom
- North Surrey private school are looking for a Director of Finance
As the Management Accountant for Central Services and Consolidation you will be responsible for supporting both the Monthly Management and Financial Accounts across the different business areas within the group of companies.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Management Accountant for Central Services and Consolidation
- Work for Metropolitan, one of the largest Housing organisations in the UK
H4All CIC are a start-up shared services CIC for 5 not-for-profit organisaitons in the Borough of Hillingdon. They are recruiting to a newly established Finance Manager - Shared Services post.
- Finance manager for a shared services start-up wihtin not-for-profit
- Qualified accountant with excellent finance process design and management skills
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
Featured JobWandsworthPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
General Finance Manager that will be reporting into the Director of Finance and IT. Based in Wandsworth, London, you will play a key role in the financial management of the organisation, supporting and deputising for the Director of Finance completing both regular and ad-hoc work as required.
- Work for an elderly care charity
- Working closely with the Director of Finance as a senior member of finance
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making
TREE AID is a specialist development organisation that works in the drylands of Africa, enabling people to unlock the potential of trees to reduce poverty and protect the environment.
The Director of Finance & Resources leads on the financial and resource aspects of the TREE AID strategy ensuring that the organisation has adequate resources for both current activities and future growth.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Exciting Senior Management position with Bristol based NGO.
- Position will suit a Qualified Accountant with an interest in the charty sector.
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford