Browse by industry - Property - Accounting jobs
75 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
Within continued growth Liberty Living, a Student Accommodation provider, are looking to acquire a Management Accountant.
Featured JobBicesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly-qualified Management Accountant Role
- Liberty Living - student accommodation provider
We are delighted to be partnering with a historic Estate over in North Oxfordshire. We are looking for an established Estate Accountant to manage the on site finance function and support the Estate Manager with operation both locally and nationally.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Ownership of all finance operations on the Estate.
- Supporting the Estate Manager with property, farm and other entities.
Reporting into the CFO, based in London and to all Board Members, the Group Financial Controller will have operational responsibility for the Finance Department and line management responsibility for a finance team of 3 people.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- My client are a multinational hotel group.
- Seeking an ambitious and commercially astute Group Financial Controller.
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
Od Group is a leading design, project management and construction company. Due to the high growth the company is looking to appoint a Financial Controller that can play a key role in ensuring the business meets its strategic objections and continues to grow within a sustainable framework.
- High Growth SME looking for a commercial Finance Controller
- Fast growing construction specalist with a first class reputation in London
My client is looking for an immediately available candidate to hit the ground running in their Cambridgeshire office as a Financial Accountant.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A Financial Accountant role based in St Ives
- An immediate starting role
Surrey based Construction business is recruiting a Finance Manager for a division.
BristolPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Growing Construction organisation
- Varied divisional Finance Manager role
A leading central Bristol Business are looking for a Senior Reporting Accountant to join the team in this newly created position.
- Senior Reporting Accountant
- Central Bristol
The Temporary Project Accountant position is for an initial 6 month period during which you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of detailed financial reporting. You will be based in Bournemouth with weekly travel to Coventry and ad hoc travel nationwide.
- Flexibility to travel UK wide
- Strong analytical and business partnering skills