Browse by industry - Property - Accounting jobs
79 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
S&T's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre individual to join their team, in the key role of Finance Manager. The role will handle a portfolio of projects, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Exciting Oppotunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
Michael Page are very proud to be working exclusively with S Harrison Developments Ltd to find a dynamic Finance Manager to become an integral part of their successful business.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Successful Property Development Business in York
- Excellent opportunity for proactive Finance professional
Reporting into the CFO, based in London and to all Board Members, the Group Financial Controller will have operational responsibility for the Finance Department and line management responsibility for a finance team of 3 people.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- My client are a multinational hotel group.
- Seeking an ambitious and commercially astute Group Financial Controller.
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
Od Group is a leading design, project management and construction company. Due to the high growth the company is looking to appoint a Financial Controller that can play a key role in ensuring the business meets its strategic objections and continues to grow within a sustainable framework.
WorcestershirePermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- High Growth SME looking for a commercial Finance Controller
- Fast growing construction specalist with a first class reputation in London
My Housing Sector client is currently in the market for a Senior Management Accountant. This role is based within the Worcestershire area.
This is a brand new role created by the organisation due to a period of growth and demand in the sector. You will act as number three in command in Finance and deputise for the Head of Finance in their absence.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A Business Partner to work closely with Key Stakeholders
- An accountant who identifies Value for Money (VfM)
The finance lead within a portfolio of projects across multiple sites to single service single site contracts.
Business partnering with key stakeholders at all levels of operational management to ensure that financial targets are met.
BedfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Business Partnering Role in Global mulit billion turnover
- Partnering with key stake holders
This is a really exciting opportunity for a qualified finance professional to join a FTSE PLC based in Bedfordshire in the property and construction sector.
SalisburyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Commercial Accountant
- Property and Construction Organisation
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will have responsibility for maintaining the completeness and accuracy of the actual financial results as reported in both the management accounts and the statutory financial statements. The first role for the Financial Controller will be to establish a finance function.
Location - Salisbury
CheshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Financial Controller required to set up a new finance function in Salisbury
- Experience of the services industry and setting up finance teams would be useful
I am please to announce that I am working with a growing housing association in the South Cheshire area. Having recently upgraded into a modern upmarket new office space, they are looking for a Financial Accountant who can match their forward thinking and welcoming culture.
- Financial Accountant
- Exciting opportunity to lead and develop a Finance Team