Browse by industry - Property - Accounting jobs
67 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
South YorkshireTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
The Interim Group Financial Controller position is a hands-on role that encompasses the management of a team and ad hoc projects with the technical aspect of quarterly reporting under IFRS.
- A great opportunity to join a well-known construction business
- A senior, technical finance position within a growing business
Temporary to permanent
KentPermanent£38,000 - £40,000
- Temp to permanent
- ASAP start
Exciting opportunity working for a niche construction business based in Kent. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role has great exposure to a wide range of people and skills. Ideally suited to a candidate looking to consolidate their project and management accounting experience for a well respected and growing company.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Great Opportunity to join a growing company
- Must be Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
The Associate Director / Financial Controller is responsible for leading the team of client accountants who provide accounting services to either the corporate occupier or investor property management clients.
- Central Birmingham Location
- Well recognised Services organisation
Maternity cover role for 12mths, supervising one member of staff and providing financial support for 2 business units. Looking for someone to start end of Sept, mid October.
LondonTemporary£250 - £300
- 12 month role in Esher with large, growing construction and engineering business
- An exciting business that's exapnding and doing very well
Portfolio Management accountant for a FTSE 250 property business in London Bridge.
HavantTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Portfolio management accountant for new build in Central London
- FTSE 250 Property Business
A leading Finance role overseeing and developing a team of transactional staff and partnering closely with the Director and the Board. A broad role, this position will take ultimate responsibility and ownership for all financial reporting, controls, budgeting and more. The role is expected to last for between 3 - 6 months.
- Leading Finance role during an exciting period of growth
- Developing Transactional team and parterning closely with the wider business