Browse by industry - Property - Accounting jobs
70 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
Reporting into the CFO, based in London and to all Board Members, the Group Financial Controller will have operational responsibility for the Finance Department and line management responsibility for a finance team of 3 people.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- My client are a multinational hotel group.
- Seeking an ambitious and commercially astute Group Financial Controller.
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
Combine your accounting and people management skills in this key role with a market leading and progressive organisation.
- Regional Finance Manager
Responsible to the Head of Reporting & Tax for the preparation of financial and management reporting for my client's development finance accounts and to assist in the provision of tax planning advice and guidance in relation to current and future development schemes.
CambridgePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantasic Career Progression - Strong ethos of promoting from within
- Based in Central London
My client is a long established business that is continually growing and will be needing a Finance Business Partner to keep up with their ambitious plans to grow further. The Finance Business Partner will be working alongside non-finance individuals at numerous sites to find ways to improve the business.
BournemouthTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Widely Recognised Cambridgshire Brand
- Ambitious plans for future development within the business.
Varied, hybrid role combining technical reporting and process improvement with more commercial business partnering aspects. Based around an important initiative, the role will require travel between Bournemouth and other UK locations.
LancashirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Commercially focused project role
- Varied position combining business partnering with more technical skills
This Financial Controller role is ideal for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is used to working at pace, ideally with experience of managing a finance team for a property business.
If you are looking for a new challenge that allows you to have exposure to a thriving and changing business, with the opportunity to improve processes and grow your own team, please get in touch.
SheffieldTemporary£45,000 - £60,000
- This is a truely unique role for a Financial Controller in Lancaster.
- Our client is extremly prestigious and comes with a rich history and heritage.
The Interim Finance Manager role, based in Sheffield, is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business by being a commercial addition to their top-calibre team. The main purpose of the role is to help set up their commercial operation in London so travel will be required once a week for the first few weeks. It will then be based predominantly in Sheffield
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A growing Construction business in Sheffield
- A commecial construction-specific position
The Financial & Project Accountant will play a critical role within the team, working across Finance operations supporting accounting (sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control) and FP&A teams as well as management of key projects
- Private equity owned hospitality organisation
- Broad role touching all aspects of finance