Browse by industry - Property
724 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity to join the Ei Group at an exciting period of change for their Property division. This is a field based Estate Manager role covering Southern England, focussed on the optimisation of their estate primarily through strategic property disposals.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- Ei Group are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties.
- Transactional focussed surveying role.
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£72,000 - £86,000
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- In House role with Ei Group - The UK's leading Pub Company
The development of 'Place' across the Falkland Islands, ensuring that the activities of Planning, Development, Regeneration, Leisure services and Corporate Programmes and Procurement operate in a co-ordinated manner to efficiently and enable the achievement of Government priorities.
Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Director of Development & Commercial Services - Falkland Islands Government
- Detail orientated professional require for an on-island role
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
Over the last 26 years bpha has grown to be one of leading housing associations in the Home Counties. The organisation has strong governance, a healthy balance sheet, a strong commercial operating model and the future funding that allows it to invest for the future in order to fulfil its longer term ambitions
- Executive Director for leading Housing Association in the Home Counties
- Are you a catalyst for change and continuous improvement with a commerical mind
This is an exciting opportunity for a Regional HR Business Partner to join a market leading property developer in Chertsey
- An exciting opportunity to join a market leading property developer in Chertsey
- Must have credible Multi-site HR business partnering experience
GPI is a well established & specialist commercial developer focusing on delivery of Primary Care health centres for GP's and NHS care providers. With 20 years of experience and a track record of sourcing and delivering over 200 schemes, GPI are a market leading developer in the UK. With exciting growth plans in place, GPI are looking to bring in a Development Director for the South with flexible working from their London office.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Unique Client-side full-cycle development role for leading UK specialist, GPI
- Exciting opportunity in growing Healthcare & Related sectors
At Witherslack, the role of Group Property & Projects Manager is highly autonomous and draws on a balance of project management for major developments, along with maintenance and refurbishment work to protect their portfolio of assets.
- North of England based with home working scope
- In-house project and property management role with an expanding portfolio
As Senior Executive Director at HAB Housing you will be responsible for funding, deal-building, negotiation and the structuring of projects and joint ventures, ensuring the efficient delivery of profitable schemes right through to customer experience and post-occupancy evaluation - with the oversight for core finance functions. You will ensure company culture, best working practices & standards are adhered to at all times.
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This board level appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy