Browse by industry - Property - Construction jobs
213 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSt. HelensPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Head of Construction
OxfordPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- One of the fastest Housing Contractors in the North West
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
One of the South's most innovative and forward thinking developers is looking to expand their team with the addition of a Senior Site Manager is Oxford shire.
MerseysidePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Working on an exciting, innovative development in Oxfordshire
- Applicants must have Residential, Commercial/Retail & RC Frame experience
We are looking to recruit a commercially minded Estimator for the refurbishment and Fit out arm of a reputable Housing Association, based out of the office in Merseyside
PrestonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Commercial arm of a Leading Housing Association
- Business sector rapidly growing in turnover
Michael Page have partnered with a Health care organisation to provide an Interim Capital Projects Manager for a 6 month contract to oversee a space utilisation project.
BuryPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Healthcare Industry
- 6 months Fixed-term Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Site Manager working for a Residential House Building developer in Lancashire. All sites are in Lancashire and East of the M6 so if you live within this area you won't end up with a long commute.
EssexPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Leading National House builder looking to recruit a Site Manager in Lancashire
- Fantastic career progression and prospect to progress to Contract Manger
I am looking to speak with Senior Quantity Surveyors with experience working with schedule of rates (SOR's) and being the commercial lead on large scale partnering frameworks.
Essex based role reporting into the Regional Commercial Manager, having full accountability for a circa £20m per annum commercial portfolio.
South West EnglandPermanent£52,000 - £60,000
- £300m partnering housing mainteance framework
- Senior commercial role
My client's a recognised Leading National Developer who looks to develop a top quality product, they're looking for someone who reflects this and will help push the company on a upward trajectory.
This Position will require the individual to travel throughout the South West and visit each site on a weekly basis but based out of the Regional Exeter Office.
- Forward thinking company
- Great pipe line of work
The Customer Service Manager - 5* Residential Developer suitable for this position will ideally come from a background working in trades and / or have a very good understanding of the technical processes involved in residential construction.
StainesPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Understanding of technical requirements and trades process
- Experienced with NHBC claims process
An exciting role with a large but still growing residential developer is available for the right candidate, able to show in depth technical knowledge of general repairs and defects. This knowledge should be backed up with an excellent personality and personable approach for customers.
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Must have experience managing Coordinators and overseeing defects
- Experience diagnosing issues on site and dealing with customers face to face
An exciting role for an experienced Land Buyer from a residential development industry is available with an established but still growing residential developer. Initially based in the Slough area you will be working around the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and North London areas, working on pre-built networks you should be able to bring new opportunities to the business quickly.
- Good knowledge of the local market required
- Independent, self-starter with good residential development experience