Browse by industry - Property - Construction jobs
212 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobWarringtonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Senior Development Manager - Housing New Business
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £38,000
- An Excellent Opportunity to Lead the New Business Development Team
- Experience as a Development Manager is pivotal
Managing new build housing development projects from inception to completion.
SouthamptonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Social Housing
- Development Project Manager
Contract Manager - £7m P&L - Kitchens & Bathrooms, Internals & Externals, Decent Homes - Southampton - £45,000-£50,000 + package
My client hold the Investors in People accreditation and have been recognised by Business in the Community as Responsible Small Business of the year 2014.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- £7m P&L - Kitchens & Bathrooms, Internals & Externals, Decent Homes
- Southampton: £45,000 - £50,000 + package
We are working with a specialist contractor who are looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work out of the office in Hull
ExeterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Fast growing specialist contractor in the sector
- Leading QS position within the business
5* Senior Project Manager - Care Home development in Exeter. NATIONAL AND AWARD WINNING MAIN CONTRACTOR (Building and Construction):
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality driven and customer focused Senior Project Manager working for an award-winning Tier 1 Main Contractor, reporting to their South Wales Regional Office.
East LondonPermanent£50,000 - £75,000
- Superb opportunity for an experienced quality driven Senior Project Manager
- Unrivalled career growth and opportunity available across the South West Region
An exciting opportunity for a Project / Block Manager to expand their experience with a large developer on an exciting scheme in East London. As Project / Block Manager you will work closely with other Project Managers to ensure successful delivery of the scheme & you will manage Site Managers/Foreman on site. You will have the opportunity to get involved in RC frame, and High rise construction.
GuildfordPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager
- An interesting Resi RC Frame / mid-rise / multi block project in East London
We are pleased to be assisting our client in their search for a Senior Construction Programme/Project Manager for one of the biggest and most exciting highways projects in the UK.
EssexPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- An ambitious and exciting high value highways project
- Applicants must have been a construction ProjectManager on a high profile scheme
*QUANTITY SURVEYOR* £50,000-£55,000 + package. Commercial lead on a £100m+ Responsive Housing framework working in association with a member of the G15. My client are a tier 1 national housing contractor.
- Commercial lead on a £100m+ Responsive Housing framework
- My client are a tier 1 national housing contractor
A great opportunity has arisen for an M+E biased Project Manager to manage a portfolio of sites that have experienced flooding, fire or another related issues based in N. Yorkshire.
East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Managing disaster recovery projects in FM and Building Management
- Regional role covering the North
The Development Manager post is a project delivery role that will be responsible for a mixed portfolio of construction and development projects, both for existing schemes, longer term projects and new opportunities as they are added to the Property and Housing portfolio.
- Chance to work for a G15 accoaction in London
- Opportunity to come in to a thriving development team