Browse by industry - Property - Construction jobs
189 Matching Jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
Managing new build housing development projects from inception to completion.
NottinghamshirePermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Social Housing
- Development Project Officer
We are working with a specialist Interior Fit-Out provider in the East Midlands, to source a Project Manager ideally with bespoke Interiors experience to work in their fast paced teams on numerous bespoke projects including bars and restaurants
BathPermanent£65,000 - £90,000
- Leading Interior Fit Out business
- Great reputation in the market, with numerous contracts
Commercial Director High-End Private Residential Developer Bath. Building and Construction.
A unique opportunity to work for a newly established premium house builder as Commercial Director. The company specialises in spec housing developments across the South West. With an Industry leading package on offer, coupled with clear path through to Senior Board/Regional level Management, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
CoventryPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Working as a Commercial Director for High-End Residential Housebuilder
- Unique opportunity working with a brand new business focused on quality
Great career opportunity to work as Technical Coordinator for a Leading 5* NHBC Award Winning House Builder, within an established but growing Technical Department
- Technical Co-ordinator for a Midlands based developer
- House building background is essential
My client is in need for a Quantity Surveyor with in the New Build Social Housing industry, ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build Residential projects with a Main Contractor currently / previously to be able to apply for this role.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Main Contractor
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the management, co-ordination of the Package and / or Main Contractors. The procurement route is still to be determined but is likely to involve an element of construction management and Design & Build procurement routes.
As a Senior PM you will be responsible to ensure the delivery, on time and within budget, of this scheme.
TetburyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- You must have experience in full on-site construction management in C. London.
- You must have delivered large-scale prime / super-prime residential schemes.
Luxury Residential House builder Senior Site Manager. A design led and quality focused developer. Building and Construction. Site based in Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen with a premium focused, design-led and customer driven residential developer, based in Bath and operating in the South West marketplace. My client, a high-end privately funded developer, offer a distinctive range of elegant homes are looking for a Senior Site Manager.
LutonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Superb opportunity for an experienced quality driven Senior Site Manager
- Unrivalled career growth and opportunity available across the South West Region
The main purpose of this role is to manage the process of compiling and producing design information on contracts with an expected value of £2.5m to £60m.
Experienced candidates should have a good understanding of building legislation and industry knowledge, in particular from the new build residential market.
BudePermanent£35,000 - £39,500
- Must have Previous experience in Large scale residential developments
- Supporting juniors in their development with progression to Snr Design Manager
Assistant Site Manager - Private Residential Developer. Building and Construction. Multiple locations across all of Cornwall including Bude and Truro
- Must have previous New Build Residential experience
- Mapped out clear pipe line of work