Browse by industry - Property - Construction jobs
248 Matching Jobs
- RotherhamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
A leading social housing contractor are looking for a capable Project Manager to lead a new renewable technology work stream across their diverse client-base.
- Leading UK Social Housing contractor.
- Require a capable Project Manager to lead a new workstream.
Development Project Officer (3 days a week) - Property and Housing - Bath
Exciting part time role for an experienced Development Project Officer to work on both new build and refurbishment, looking after developments from design through to hand over for a forward thinking charitable foundation. Candidate will ideally have experience working on the client side of projects.
- Exciting forward thinking Charitable Foundation
- Exciting part time opportunity
Excellent opportunity with a 5* house builder working on a mix of traditional and RC frame projects across the South East and Kent areas.
Sites range in size from 100 - 300 units with excellent opportunities to progress.
BanburyPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Working across various sites ranging in size from 100 - 300 units - South Coast
- Traditional and RC Frame Finishing Manager experience required
Privately funded award winning residential developer is actively recruiting for an experienced customer service operative to join their team of remotely located Engineers.
Working on high-end sites of up to 120 units in size with average value of £1m per unit. This role will suit a presentable candidate with high level communication skills and ability to multi-task and turn their hand to various trades.
AbingdonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Privately funded residential developer expanding its brand across the country
- Aftersales role available for presentable 'jack of all trades' with van & tools
An involved role working remotely from the Van visiting a variety of sites across the Oxfordshire and Abingdon areas working on reactive maintenance in new build homes.
Interacting with customers on a daily basis will require excellent communication skills and ability to diagnose issues within a new build residential environment.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Excellent customer service interaction experience and housebuilding background
- Multi-trade experience and residential development knowledge
Candidates will need to be presentable and able to deal with candidates from a variety of backgrounds whilst offering the highest level of customer service possible.
Candidates need to show a strong level of technical knowledge coming from a background working in carpentry (ideally) along with experience working in maintenance positions or within various other trades.
BromleyPermanent£32,000 - £34,000
- Excellent levels of communication and customer interaction - MUST HAVE
- Highly respected, known brand working on key projects in high end residential
This technical role will suit somebody who is hands on and likes and active role. You will have control over your diary to organise your day with various requirements on site. You will be carrying out general maintenance or reactive maintenance, engaging with customers and sub-contractors.
High WycombePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Working hands on role with a leading residential developer
- Sites local to South East London and Kent
Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to step up and support the Head of Customer Service.
Providing general support to Customer Service team and internal and external customers, providing technical advice where required.
BerkshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Management opportunities within this role - offering excellent package
- Support to Head of Customer Services with strong technical understanding
We are working with and established business who are developing their house building division and it is an exciting time to join them as the team grows and develops.
They are looking for a project manager for the flagship development in Central Berkshire, quality of build, customer service and a superb working environment are at the centre of the companies ethos
BasingstokePermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Flagship development of quality homes in central Berkshire
- Superb opportunities to progress quickly in the business
Our client is an industry leader, a 5 star developer and this role sits with one of the companies top performing regions. The project is complex and interesting 650 unit development in Hampshire and very much a flagship development for the region.
Project Manager - Flagship Site, Top Region, 5 Star Developer. Building and Construction. Basingstoke
- PM for top region of a well known top 5 Developer, great progression
- Must have residential construction experience on a 300+ unit site