Browse by industry - Property - Construction jobs
228 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£72,000 - £86,000
The development of 'Place' across the Falkland Islands, ensuring that the activities of Planning, Development, Regeneration, Leisure services and Corporate Programmes and Procurement operate in a co-ordinated manner to efficiently and enable the achievement of Government priorities.
- Director of Development & Commercial Services - Falkland Islands Government
- Detail orientated professional require for an on-island role
Over the last 26 years bpha has grown to be one of leading housing associations in the Home Counties. The organisation has strong governance, a healthy balance sheet, a strong commercial operating model and the future funding that allows it to invest for the future in order to fulfil its longer term ambitions
West SussexPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Executive Director for leading Housing Association in the Home Counties
- Are you a catalyst for change and continuous improvement with a commerical mind
Massive opportunity for a number one Site Manager to join a growing bespoke niche developer in West Sussex / Surrey on a development of high-spec houses and apartments.
- Exciting opportunity for a #1 SM to run their own project start to finish
- Career building opportunity with a bespoke developer & great pipeline
I am looking for a Senior Cost Manager to support my client, a public sector organisation, on their national construction programme. An immediate start, and a daily rate of £350/ Day+ depending upon experience.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Senior Cost Manager needed for a Public Sector Authority
- To support them with their national construction project
The chance for a motivated and commercially minded Quantity Surveyor has arisen within an established Social Housing Main contractor in the West Midlands. My client is looking to expand and deliver their services into the wider community. They are looking to win more contracts to grow their commercial portfolio.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic opportunity for perm Quantity Surveyor to work for a Main Contractor
- Planned Maintenance and New Build Social Housing projects
The chance for a motivated Site Manager has arisen within an established Contractor in the West Midlands region. It is essential that you have had experience of working within Social Housing in a Planned Maintenance environment for high rise flats.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic opportunity for permanent Site Manager
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £70 million turnover
Input into risk/opportunities register.
Implement actions to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
Site instructions in consultation with the commercial team.
Respond to CVI in good time.
Maintain accurate site record, daily diaries and weekly progress reports.
Monitor and manage the hiring of plant.
- I am recruiting for an exceptional Project Manager for a Main Contractor
- Planned works
My client is in need for a Quantity Surveyor with in the New Build Social Housing industry, ideally you would have accountability of managing cost during a successfully ran project, with proof to back this up.
You will need to have worked on New Build Residential projects with a Main Contractor currently / previously to be able to apply for this role.
WarringtonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Quantity Surveyor to work for a reputable Main Contractor
- Well established Social Housing Contractor with over £30 million turnover
Land & Partnerships Manager
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity for a Land Buyer looking to step up
- Opportunity to be part of an exciting growth stage for the organisation
The role is available for an experienced customer service manager with a good level of technical understanding from a background working on the tools. You will need to have an excellent technical knowledge for this role. You will be responsible for directly managing a small team of 5+ engineers, coordinating their diaries to make sure all remedial works are completed within the given time frames.
- Hands on experience / Site background experience required
- Team management experience in previous roles is a must have