Browse by industry - Property - Digital jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
Rapidly expanding property business on the look out for a hands-on Paid Search specialist to own the strategy for their performance marketing channels.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Unique opportunity for hands-on paid search specialist
- A chance to shape the perofrmance marketing channel for an online business
I am working with a leading international property consultancy business based in the UK, offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural Sectors. They are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their thriving and innovative marketing team in central London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for an innovative digital team within a leading property business
- Role will be analysing outputs from digital and offline channels
I am working with a leading commercial and luxury residential property firm based in central London. They are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team with a focus on email marketing.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Working for a worldwide luxury property firm
- Looking for applicants with strong email marketing experience
High-growth online property group are looking for an exceptional content marketing professional to own the group-wide content marketing and social media strategy.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Working with a fast-growing disruptive property group
- Based in Central London, role will work across the wider group
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Based in London
- Day rate contract
Our client is a high end properly business who operate on an international scale. They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the marketing team in central London.
- Social Media Manager working for a high end property company
- Looking for someone with social media experience working for a luxury brand