Browse by industry - Property - Facilities Management jobs
85 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- SwindonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
The Soft Services Manager will be managing over 50 hospital sites and leading a team of over 200 people providing soft services to one contract which covers cleaning, catering and portering. The position is also responsible for the management of sub-contractors in a region from the M4 corridor to the South Coast.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Covering over 50 Hospital sites
- Managing cleaning, catering and portering
The RFM will be work on maintaining & improving the facilities management and the guest experiences of the retail sites.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Regional FM looking after multiple retail sites in the North West
- Extencive Customer Services & Customer Relations Experience - Required
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to support a mixed collection of PFI contracts across the North East and Scotland. These include a mixture of education, health and other public sector contracts.
North LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading Facilities service provider
- PFI contract experience necessary
The Facilities Account Manager will run all operations, initially focused on hard services with a view to picking up soft services in the first 6-12 months.
The role will be based North London with limited travel into central London.
Ideally suit to an individual who lives close to London but doesn't want the travel into London
- Service provider position leading all operations on a new account
- Strong technical services backgound required
Working from Birmingham and covering the Midlands as part of a National team, the Health & Safety Consultant will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Midlands to a number of clients predominantly in the Education sector.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a leading Property Consultancy based in the Midlands
- Advising on all elements of Health & Safety including CDM
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of Healthcare Centres in the Sheffield Region.
FarehamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading player in Healthcare provider management
- A background in the Health sector or similar preferred.
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites around the Fareham area, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Managing healthcare centres between Southampton and Portsmouth
- Managing all FM services and tenant relations
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Managing several sites in the Bristol area
- Responsible for FM services and tenant management
The role of the Liverpool based Soft Services Manager will be to supervise the Soft Services FM operatives and ensure the Soft FM team have all the required resources needed. They will also be required to work with the management team to develop ongoing customer relations strategy - with a large focus on customer trends and customer satisfaction at the retail.
- Soft Services Manager
- Based in the Liverpool and North West Region
The position of Service Manager is working for a successful Engineering and Maintenance company who provide a full range of services from HVAC to Electrical and Energy Management. They have contracts with large commercial clients nationally and work from offices situated just outside Birmingham. This position is responsible for managing all planned and reactive jobs and driving performance from teams across the country.
- Responsible for driving performance through the team
- Managing multiple maintenance jobs nationally