Browse by industry - Property - Facilities Management jobs
75 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- West MidlandsPermanent
This role will take responsibility for the bid management and proposals team and the delivery of excellent bid submissions that exceed customer expectations, convey the depth and benefits of our offer and maximise our bid evaluation score.
LiverpoolPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Delivering growth by retaining existing accounts and winning new business
- National role with a home base
Our client is looking for an Estimator to join their rapidly expanding team to assist the bid team on a range of Facilities Management contracts in the Merseyside area.
LeicesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding Facilities Management contactor
- Business sector rapidly growing in turnover
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
DoncasterPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- FM role with added responsibility for marketing of space
- Responsible for Healthcare sites across the city
The successful candidate will take a lead in developing health & safety policies and procedures to maintain the H&S culture for the business. They will be responsible for the delivery of hard and soft facilities management throughout all national sites. There will be a large focus on the Health & Safety aspect of this role. Experience in managing facilities in industrial and commercial sites will also be required.
CardiffPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Facilities Manager with Health & Safety Experience - NEBOSH Required
- Multi Site Facilites Manager. 6 Northern Sites - Based out of Doncaster
Working at a large, high profile Corporate site in the centre of Cardiff, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for delivering all Soft FM service lines on behalf of a leading national Facilities Management service provider.
This role would ideally suit a Facilities Manager with a track record at Manager level or a Supervisor ready to step up into a Manager role who has a strong Corporate background.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Managing bundeld soft facilities services at a large corporate site
- Based in Cardiff and working for a well known service provider
The opportunity is with a leading managing agent that operates all across the UK on facilities contracts in the health, education, commercial and industrial sectors amongst others. This particular retail opportunity is based in Manchester.
- Soft Services Contract Management - Based in Manchester
- Experience Managing Facilities Contracts - Required
I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Facilities Manager required to manage a TFM Contract in Bristol
- For an Education client. On a medium term contract.
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of Healthcare Centres in the Sheffield Region.
NottinghamPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading player in Healthcare provider management
- A background in the Health sector or similar preferred.
Working as part of a team of 4, the Regional SHEQ Manager will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Nottingham/East Midlands/North geography of my client's property portfolio.
This role is for an established and rapidly growing Facilities Management business who take pride in the pro active, energetic and engaging way that they work with their clients in order to deliver an outstanding service.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Advising on all SHEQ matters for a portfolio covering the Midlands and North
- Field based with flexible working
The main duties of the Regional Facilities General Manager will be to assist the Management Surveyor in the delivery of a high quality customer management service, for the benefit of the clients and the tenants. The Regional Facilities General Manager will take ownership of the strategy behind improving overall customer relations - working with the team to improve customer satisfaction and the overall customer experience. The Facilities Management will be also be under your control.
- Regional General Manager for Multiple Retail Sites in the North West
- Experience with Customer Relations and Facilities Management - Required