Browse by industry - Property - Facilities Management jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- West EndPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
Assistant Manager for an FM team with responsibility for 100 multi-tenanted properties in Central London & the West End.
- Assistant FM for a portfolio of 100 Public Sector Properties
- Sought after location in Central and the West end of London
Are you a Facilities Coordinator relocating to London? Our Property & Construction recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Opportunity to join a national Distribution client as a Facilities Manager as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
NottinghamPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting multi national blue chip with great progression mapped out
I am currently seeking a dynamic and forward thinking individual who is looking for a highly visible role within a world class facilities service provider to head up an account as Head of Facilities with full responsibility for the delivery and commercial success of a large multi million pound IFM account. Ideally, this person will be based in the Nottingham area but able to travel nationally.
- Delivering an integrated facilities management contract to a FTSE 100 business
- Putting people at the heart of successful service delivery
Facilities Manager - Hard Service (TFM)
High profile media client - EMEA sites
Strong track record Technical FM experience
Total Facilities Management experience
Worked within a high profile environment
Based in Central London
- Facilities Manager
- TFM contract - High profile media company
I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
BatleyPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Facilities Manager required to manage a TFM Contract in Bristol
- For an Education client. On a medium term contract.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a new Head of Facilities, Health & Safety and Environment to join a rapidly expanding name in the health care sector. They are seeking a highly motivated, influential and dynamic individual who is experienced in working within the facilities and health & safety agenda to join them as they move forward with their new estates strategy.
WokingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding healthcare business
- Contractor management experience preferred
Working for a leading FM provider, the Project Program Manager will be responsible for the cradle to grave project delivery ensuring they are to delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality and standard.
West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Responsible for leading the project team in delivering medium to large projects.
- Own the projects from cradle to grave ensuring on time, in budget delivery.
As a result of continued growth, my client are seeking a HSE & Q Director to develop, implement and subsequently manage all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment & Quality across the business.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Manage all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality for this FM Provider
- Lead the development of all Safety practices and procedures across the business
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
- Managing multiple healthcare sites in Coventry
- Responsible for all property maintenance and tenant management