Browse by industry - Property - Facilities Management jobs
81 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Environmental objectives relating to Waste Reduction and Recycling across this c£20m TFM contract.
IpswichPermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- Lead this c£20m TFM contract's Environmetnal objectives and deliverables.
- Specific focus on all Waste Reduction and Recycling targets.
Working at a large data critical site in the Ipswich area, I am looking for a Critical Site Manager - Days to oversee all Mechanical and Electrical maintenance. This is an exciting and high profile role that will involve interaction with a large number of stakeholders including sub contractors and clients on a regular basis.
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Managing the delivery of maintenance services to a data critical site
- Managing a day shift of engineers on site
On behalf of one of the UK's leading service providers, you will oversee a program of audits across this c£20m TFM contract to ensure it is complying with both legal and client requirements.
- Lead the audit program across a c£20m national TFM contract.
- Ensure a program of audits to ensure both legal and client contract compliance.
The Facilities Manager will be working on a large office site in Warwickshire which is a head office function for a large industrial company. The position is working for a large service provider with multiple high profile contracts and an international reputation.
- Interim Facilities Manager with Hard Services Experience
- With excellent communication, comfortable in a corporate environment
My client currently requires a Cleaning Operations Manager based on a single large site in Coventry to ensure all Health and Safety requirements are being met along with the successful delivery of all cleaning service lines through directly employed and sub contracted colleagues. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a high profile business in the public sector.
- Managing teams of supervisors and operatives at a large single site
- Knowledge of P&L, cleaning processes and management required
The Area Manager will be responsible for a contract providing cleaning services to a national public transport company. The contract covers the cleaning of the vehicles, the depots and the infrastructure network.
- Operational management of cleaning contract
- Managing performance and cleaning standards
The Operations Manager will be responsible for contracts providing cleaning services to a national public transport company. The contract covers the cleaning of the vehicles, the depots and the infrastructure network.
- Providing cleaning services on transport network
- Financial and Operational responsibility
The position of Project Manager will be responsible for Property disaster recovery projects such as flood and fire in a wide variety of different environments including office, retail and industrial. This is a regional role in which you would have to travel to site and report on the damage and make recommendations on the best approach to recovery. You would then manage that project through to completion.
HertfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for major FM company managing disaster recovery projects
- Interesting role with travel across the South
You will look after a number of unmanned properties for various investor clients
SwindonPermanent£34,000 - £36,000
- World's largest privately-owned real estate services firm
- Multi-site Facilities Management
The role of Engineering Supervisor will assist the Estates Management Team in delivering a customer focused cost effective and efficient Estates Service in this HQ building of a major corporate organisation.
- To manage engineering services on prestigious Head Office site
- Managing team of multi skilled engineers