Browse by industry - Property - Facilities Management jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- City of LondonPermanent£34,000 - £40,000
As the Building Services Coordinator you will be required to deliver a supporting role, coordinating all activities undertaken by the building services team
- Coordinating projects across an innovative facility
- Excellent progression opportunity for personal development
Facilities Manager - Hard Service (TFM)
High profile media client - EMEA sites
Strong track record Technical FM experience
Total Facilities Management experience
Worked within a high profile environment
Based in Central London
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Facilities Manager
- TFM contract - High profile media company
The position of Regional Facilities Manager has full responsibility's for a broad range of FM services to a portfolio of property. Its a position which must drive performance and be responsible for the contract KPI's, you will also have full H&S responsibility.
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Regional role managing a portfolio of property
- Providing full range of FM services to a variety of buildings
The Facilities and Tenant Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
East MidlandsTemporary£31,000 - £35,000
- Regional role managing healthcare property
- Managing all FM and Tenant relations
This M&E Condition Asset Surveyor Role will involve going to a multitude of sites, from blue chip, industrial to public sector clients and to complete an in-depth and thorough M&E Condition Survey on the Assets on site. For those M&E Condition Asset Surveyors that impress, there will be the opportunity for further contract work moving forward.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- This leading service provider is looking for some experienced
- M&E Condition Surveyor to help them survey buildings in the East Midlands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager in Yorkshire to work for a large Facilities Management provider, who continue to enjoy growth with its impressive multi-site client base.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Facilities Management Experience in the Retail Sector - REQUIRED
- Facilites Contract Management & Facilities Managment in Comercial Office Space
The role of Commercial Manager will provide contract commercial support in the West Midlands region. The Midlands business is expected to have a growing turnover in 2017, with a range of contracts principally working for public sector bodies.
CoventryPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Role managing high profile and value contacts in the Midlands
- Contracts including PFI and Healthcare
Responsible for leading the provision of all activities and deliverables required to meet the operational standards of the data centre facilities.
To lead on the delivery of projects associated with the portfolio (from planning through to implementation) ensuring they meet required technical specifications within time, cost and quality.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client side FTSE 100 Data Centre portfolio
- Leading national employer
To provide strategic Building Services Engineering and Compliance Management advice, guidance & support to the Estates and Facilities Division. You will be required to support the delivery of business activities and ensure compliance with all relevant guidelines.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Nationwide Building Services Engineer Role. Technical Background - REQUIRED
- Multi-Site Building Service & Building Maintenance.
My client are looking to recruit a Contract Manager - Hard FM to work as part of a large Estates team to deliver all mechanical & electrical services through directly employed and sub contracted labour.
- Large prestigious site in the Birmingham area
- Working for a leading service provider