Browse by industry - Property - Human Resources jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity for an innovative Recruitment Manager has become available in Sheffield. This is a unique opportunity to shape the recruitment systems and processes, really making this role your own.
LondonTemporary£250 - £275 per day (£64,995 - £71,495)
- Excellent opportunity to have an impact on an organisation
- Innovative organisation with achievable expansion plans
International Payroll/Reward Manager
Temp to Perm opportunity. Payroll has historically answered into accounts but they are looking to introduce a wider reward offering so this roll will be aligned with HR moving forward. Approx 70% Payroll with 30% Reward.
Kings LynnPermanent£35,000 - £44,000
- Temp to Perm oppertunity - 3 months interim
- International Payroll/Reward Manager - approx 70% Payroll/30% Reward
The Recruitment Business Partner role, based in Kings Lynn, is responsible for developing the internal recruitment function of this well established business.
Kings LynnTemporary£40,000 - £49,000
- An opportunity to develop recruitment
- Established business
The Reward and Recognition Manager will be instrumental in structuring the company's reward function.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Opportunity to lead reward
- Company undergoing change
As L&D Manager you will lead in the identification of learning and development (L&D) needs across theand manage the learning portfolio at both functional and corporate level.
BristolPermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- L&D Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an HR Business Partner to join a newly created business which will deliver the development of a new site in Bristol. You will be working closely with the Chief Executive and senior management team, helping shape the overall people strategy and building strategic and tactical HR services for the business.
LeatherheadTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Amazing once in a life time opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
- Permanent role in Bristol do deliver a large project
The Graduate Recruiter will be solely responsible for graduate recruitment; the Early Careers strategy is diverse, exciting and represents a key element of this thriving company's investment in attracting and developing an important pipeline of talent in to the business.
HertfordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Graduate Recruiter needed in the largest privately owned UK construction company
- The candidate must take ownership of graduate recruitment across the UK
A great opportunity for a proven HR Business Partner to join a developing business in a generalist role, based just outside of Hertford.
BraintreePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Industry leader
- Development opportunities
The Trainer role, is an exciting opportunity to create and deliver training for this developing organisation. You will get all the support you need to make this a real value-add part of the business.
LondonTemporary£36,000 - £40,000
- Growing business
- Opportunity to lead training function
The client is looking to bring on 2 Senior HR Advisors to provide front line HR support to a large, blue collar workforce. If you have a strong ER background and experience working within unionised, multi-site environments this could be a fantastic opportunity to develop.
- Senior HR Advisor - £35-£40k depending on experience
- Growing property services company