Browse by industry - Property - Legal jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Our Client is looking for a non-contentious construction solicitor to join their expanding in house legal team, based in Surrey. In addition to the non-contentious focus of this role, there will also be duties managing contentious matters, as well as assisting with some corporate governance.
- In house construction counsel
- Non-contentious focus - international architectural consultancy
Our client is looking for a junior to mid-level commercial lawyer to join their in house legal team
- Legal Counsel - General commercial role
- International energy and facilities services group
An great, Thames Valley based, organisation are looking for a commercial property lawyer to join their dynamic legal team.
- Fantastic role for a commercial property lawyer to move in-house
- Joining a dynamic legal team with a great organisation in the Thames Valley
Our client is a growing law firm that is looking for a senior conveyancing solicitor to head up their conveyancing department
- Opportunity to join a growing team
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading, forward thinking Law Firm in London
You will be responsible for all property matters for this leading sports retail business.
- Property Lawyer position for one of the larget retailers in the world
- Exceptional role for a lead property counsel to work autonomously
Our client is one of the leading firms of North West London solicitors looking for a 1 year PQE Housing litigation solicitor to join their team.
- Providing Growth, Exposure and Development
- Great quality work and career prospect in a well established law firm
A Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering support advisor is required to join a leading independent, global real estate consultancy.
The experienced adviser will be required to provide daily support to the UK offices. They will be knowledgeable of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Terrorism Act 2000. Ideally they will also be familiar with the "HMRC Guidance for Estate Agents - Money Laundering".
- Leading real estate compnay seeking
- immediately available senior CDD/AML specialist
My client is looking for a lawyer with strong non contentious construction experience to join a small but strong legal team.
- Experience of working with construction industry standard form contracts
- Non-contentious experience in construction industry
Our Client is looking for senior legal counsel, to be based in London's west end, to service their construction and development business.
- Senior Counsel - Construction Lawyer
- Construction and development firm - London - West End
Our Client is recruiting legal construction counsel to join their London office. They are looking for a construction lawyer with both contentious and non-contentious expertise, but whose primary focus is contentious work.
- In house legal counsel - Construction
- Mixed contentious and non-contentious role (contentious focus)