Browse by industry - Property - Legal jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Associate Legal Counsel - Construction
- Associate Legal Counsel
- Global Architectural Practice
Broad commercial property role at a well known developer based in Central London
- Assistant solicitor
- In house commercial property counsel
Our Client is looking for a junior legal counsel to join their team based in Watford.
- In house lawyer role - commercial contracts / IP
- Well known scientific / built enviroment organisation
Michael page are looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer on a locum basis to cover the month of September for a private practice firm in Worcestershire. This role can be full time or part time (minimum of 3 days) starting at the beginning of September
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Good opportuntiy for an experienced property solicitor
- Working with a reputable firm specialising in property law.
Be the head lawyer with an international business model focused on setting up pop-up food/drink events around the world. HQ is in London
- Rare opp for a Commercial Property Laweyer to join an international project
- London Based
The 2 roles available are:
Residential Conveyancer 1 - needs to be available within 2-3 weeks. This will be a role which will last at least 2 months.
Residential Conveyancer 2 - needs to be available to cover a 2-3 week holiday period starting from the 21st August.
WorcestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Join one of the largest British house building companies!
- Enjoy a very compatative pay
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Legal Manager to join our fast paced Legal Department. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your existing skills in a highly professional environment where you will be fully supported to realise your potential.
- Legal Manager: Residential Conveyancer (In House)
A Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering support advisor is required to join a leading independent, global real estate consultancy.
They will be knowledgeable of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Terrorism Act 2000. Ideally they will also be familiar with the "HMRC Guidance for Estate Agents - Money Laundering".
North LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Leading real estate compnay seeking
- immediately available senior CDD/AML specialist
In-House Property Paralegal
Based in North London
LeicestershireTemporary£25 - £35 per hour (£51,996 - £72,794)
- Based in North London
- Assist and support in all non contentious propert work
Michael Page is recruiting for a locum residential conveyancing solicitor to assist an expanding high street form with offices in Leicester, Redditch and Bromsgrove.
We are looking for an experienced residential property solicitor to assist the Leicester office as there has been a surge in demand in this area off the back of the family law work the firm has undertaken.
This role could be considered on a full time or part time basis and would be to start ideally asap.
The hourly rate for this role is subject to experience paying £25 - £35+ per hour.
- High street provate practice firm in central Leicester
- Experienced residential property solicitor needed