Browse by industry - Property - Marketing & Agency jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency jobs
- Featured JobSloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join Segro, a major industrial leading property organisation in Slough. As Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and developing partnerships with a range of public sector, community and business organisations, to support the company's CSR and commercial objectives.
- Join Segro within their marketing, communications and public affairs team
- You will have stakeholder engagement or account management experience
The Marketing Director will be have the responsibility of creating and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business and its oversee the delivery and development. To create compelling and attractive marketing initiatives for UK and International students.
GloucestershirePermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Innovative marketing strategy for exciting student accommodation business
- Fast growing organisation
My client is seeking a Group Communications Officer to be based in Gloucestershire. Reporting to the Head of Communications and working with Group Marketing, Regional Sales and Marketing teams and Regional Management teams to assist in delivering external and internal communications across the Group.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Property Developer based in Gloucestershire seeks Group Communications Officer
- Group Communications Officer required for Property Developer in Gloucestershire
Unique opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join a forward-thinking Property company in London.
- Unique opportunity to join an innovative start-up Property company in London.
- Marketing Analyst experience essential.
Unique opportunity to join a leading Estate Agency in London as a PR Executive.
- Exciting opportunity within a High-profile Estate Agency in London
- In-house PR experience essential within the Property sector.
An exciting opportunity for an Communications Manager to join the team of this Construction Business.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Communications Manager required for construction business.
- Must possess strrong stakeholder management skills.
Digital Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic role for an aspiring Digital Marketing Manager looking to make a step up from a senior Executive position. This role has become available due to a promotion up the business, and covers the whole Digital Marketing Strategy for the business, working in cohesion with a Marketing Executive, and a Digital Agency.
TamworthPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Property Developers - Manchester
An exciting opportunity for a Bid Co-ordinator to join the team of this Tamworth based Facilities management provider.
SouthamptonPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- Bid Co-ordinator required for Tamworth Business Services provider.
- InDesign experience essential.
Marketing Manager role for a leading house builder based near Southampton owning the marketing for the South of England developments working closely with the sales function across on and offline marketing channels.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Marketing Manager opportuntiy for a leading house builder
- Fully integrated marketing role on and offline - line management of 1
Unique opportunity to join a leading Property company in West London.
- Unique opportunity to join a leading luxury Property company in London.
- Internal Communications experience essential.