Browse by industry - Property - Property jobs
282 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The City Council is looking for a dynamic experienced professional with proven leadership and construction experience to provide the link to deliver strategies and improve the overall project success across the capital programme team. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and will be the first point of contact for all programme management issues.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Strategic leadership position
- Manchester based client-side role
The City Council is looking for dynamic experienced professionals with proven strategic leadership and construction experience to provide the link to construction project clients. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and lead teams comprising project managers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors, M&E engineers and other property and construction related professionals.
- Team Leadership roles
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
At Robinsons, the role of Regional Building Surveyor is highly autonomous and draws on a balance of survey, compliance, maintenance and refurbishment work to protect their portfolio of assets.
- North West based in-house property role
- Established pub group embarking on a proactive asset investment strategy
Do you have aspirations to live and work in one our countries most idyllic locations? The Ridge Head Office is set in the grounds of Blenheim Palace in rural Oxfordshire. We want you to join their team of over 20 Building Surveyors and 160 other multi-discipline professionals who provide consultancy advice to the Property industry.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£90,000 - £95,000
- 180 Professionals. One idyllic location
- Develop your career, broaden professional skills, gain leadership & ownership
Manchester's people, businesses and public services want their City to be in the top flight of world cities. The vision of what world-class means is set out in 'Our Manchester' - Manchester City Council's strategy for the next ten years.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Orbit is one of the U.K's largest housing associations and the sectors second biggest developer. The Executive Director of Property Investment for Orbit Homes will be responsible for the delivery of a large volume of home building projects across a range of tenures. Including market sales, shared ownership, PRSPRS and affordable housing. Driving home sales margin is a priority combined with oversight of asset investment
Featured JobStoke on TrentPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading Developer of Market Sale, Shared Ownership and Rented Homes
- Must have experience in Development, Sales & Regulated Environments
We are partnering with one of the UK's leading and most progressive Pub Companies to help build a new development team of Project Managers. These roles will be key to the continued success of the new business venture, pushing forward the strategic development of the existing estate.
Featured JobKnutsfordPermanent£80 - £85,000
- Project Delivery role within new retail/managed division
- Field based with a wide variety of projects across a large capex programme
Living Ventures are looking to appoint a Property Director who will assist the Group MD's with specific elements of the development of the Group's property portfolio. They will also be responsible for the Management of it's existing property portfolio including the co-ordination and management of the maintenance process.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- One of the most exciting restaurant and bar brands in the UK
- Must have experience within property development, retail or hospitality.
Page Group Dubai are looking for a Property & Construction Recruitment Consultant to join the team. Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times " Top 100" Company