Browse by industry - Property - Property jobs
253 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity to join the Ei Group at an exciting period of change for their Property division. This is a field based Estate Manager role covering Southern England, focussed on the optimisation of their estate primarily through strategic property disposals.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- Ei Group are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties.
- Transactional focussed surveying role.
This is a well rounded Building Surveying role, covering dilaps, compliance, condition management and stakeholder management.
- Field Based Building Surveying role
- In House role with Ei Group - The UK's leading Pub Company
GPI is a well established & specialist commercial developer focusing on delivery of Primary Care health centres for GP's and NHS care providers. With 20 years of experience and a track record of sourcing and delivering over 200 schemes, GPI are a market leading developer in the UK. With exciting growth plans in place, GPI are looking to bring in a Development Director for the South with flexible working from their London office.
Featured JobNorth West EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Unique Client-side full-cycle development role for leading UK specialist, GPI
- Exciting opportunity in growing Healthcare & Related sectors
At Witherslack, the role of Group Property & Projects Manager is highly autonomous and draws on a balance of project management for major developments, along with maintenance and refurbishment work to protect their portfolio of assets.
- North of England based with home working scope
- In-house project and property management role with an expanding portfolio
As Design Manager at HAB Housing you will be responsible for introducing and managing processes that co-ordinate the day-to-day functions of the Design, Sales, Finance and Delivery teams in the efficient delivery of projects; bringing new thinking (e.g. on systems, technology, sustainability, innovation) and objectives to the business to maximise the efficiency of the design processes and the richness of the commercial offer.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This managerial appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
Rand, a London based independent firm of Chartered Surveyors provide high quality property services to both corporate & private clients throughout the country, predominantly in the London and the South East. With a growing business and number of instructions, they are looking to expand their team with a Graduate Building Surveyor. Rand take pride in championing their client's cause and remaining in close with them through varying market conditions.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Niche practice servicing well-known commercial property investors & occupiers
- Full APC support from an established practice with varied workload
The City Council is looking for dynamic experienced professionals with proven strategic leadership and construction experience to provide the link to construction project clients. You will work directly for the Director of Capital Programmes and lead teams comprising project managers, quantity surveyors, building surveyors, M&E engineers and other property and construction related professionals.
Featured JobManchesterPermanent£90,000 - £95,000
- Team Leadership roles
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Manchester's people, businesses and public services want their City to be in the top flight of world cities. The vision of what world-class means is set out in 'Our Manchester' - Manchester City Council's strategy for the next ten years.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Senior Project Manager: to assist the Technical Director, as projected workload increases. The role will support the business by ensuring lead-in and turnaround times are kept to a minimum from lease termination to the re-letting of portfolio properties. It will also encompass programme, quality and budget management and all matters involved with technical specifications, project management, site safety and post contract resolution.
BelfastPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Senior Project Manager to join a leading and expanding commercial developer
- Progressive, agile and self-funded developer seeking expansion opportunities
Joining a new entrant to the UK Retail / Leisure sector to be part of the newly formed UK Acquisitions team in a key regional role to deliver their ambitious development strategy. Focussed initially on the Belfast area. Highly competitive salary and industry leading reward packages based on personal results.
- Incredibly exciting retailer, fast paced enviroment with aggressive growth plans
- Industry leading earning potential based on your results