Browse by industry - Property - Tax jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on aÂ newly created, standaloneÂ Tax position. ThisÂ will give the successful applicant an unrivalled platform to take ownership for OneÂ HousingÂ Group's tax affairs.Â The position willÂ partner theÂ successful individual with a range of key internalÂ and externalÂ stakeholders, offering the opportunity to takeÂ ownership for allÂ strategic and operational responsibilities within the tax department.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Newly created Tax Manager position, reporting into Head of Transactions and Tax
- Fast growing Group with a commerical enviroment, based in Central London
One of Europe's largest property companies has a newly created position as a Capital Allowances Tax Accountant. The successful applicant will join a well established tax team which have oversight for compliance, reporting and advisory services. This is the ideal role for someone with tax accounting and capital allowances experience.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- One of Europe's largest property companies
- Newly created varied role
BIG 4 - The International Tax Team helps multinational companies align their global tax position with their business strategy in order to maintain competitive advantage and provide shareholder value.
BedfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Big 4, London
- Must be CTA or ACA qualified
Exciting new Corporate Tax Executive opportunity with a Leading FTSE250 PLC business based in Bedfordshire offering excellent package and career progression opportunities.
BedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Exciting Corporate Tax Executive opportunity with leading FTSE 250 PLC
- Based in Bedfordshire and offering excellent career progression opportunities
An exciting Corporate Tax Manager opportunity with a leading FTSE 250 PLC business based in Bedfordshire offering excellent package and career progression opportunities
LondonTemporary£250 - £350
- Exciting Corporate Tax Manager opportunity with a leading PLC business
- Based in Bedfordshire and offering unparalleled career progression opportunities
An interesting interim VAT Manager position has become available in a multinational construction company. This London based role provides a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an established tax team, supporting the next stage in the development of our VAT organisation across a number of live construction projects. The client is open to the experience and background and of individuals.
LondonPermanent£47,000 - £60,000
- One of the country`s fastest-growing and leading construction companies
- Workign as part of an established tax team
The UK's largest property services company, with over £3bn of assets is looking for a Tax Manage to support the Head of Tax in managing a broad range of tax issues, with a focus on VAT. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management and performance of the Tax function for the company, as well as providing specialist advice and assistant to the company in order to ensure relevant compliance.
- A exciting position within Europe's largest property services company
- Great team culture - fantastic central London location