Browse by industry - Property - Tax jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Michael Page Tax are working exclusively on a newly created, Tax Accountant position. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to take responsibility for Metropolitan Housing tax affairs. The position will develop your technical tax knowledge and over time allow you to partner with the business to provide tax strategy and advice, working with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £120,000
- Newly created, varied role providing oversight for Metropolitan's tax affairs
- Collaborative working environment and full study support provided
An new exciting opportunity as Head of Tax for a G15 Housing Association. This role will lead in the formulation of the Group's tax strategy as it enters a period of consolidation to rationalise the numbers of entities across the Group following significant M&A activity whilst continuing to grow its estimated £4.9bn development pipeline.
SalfordPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Strategic role responsible for formulating the Group's tax strategy
- Newly created role with overall responsibility for an established tax team
A rapidly growing, multinational construction business based in the Greater Manchester area is currently looking for a Tax Assistant to join their expanding team. This team is going through a period of significant growth and they are now in need of an ambitious and driven individual to assist the Tax Manager with a range of tax related tasks.
LondonTemporary£200 - £400 per day (£51,996 - £103,992)
- Chance to develop your tax skills at a growing business
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best people on the market
A 6 month contract position as a 'option to tax' consultant within a London based property company. This role will partner with multiple different stakeholders within the business to work on this specific issue. As part of the wider tax function, where possible you will also support general direct and indirect tax issues on an ad hoc basis.
- Varied role providing exposure to multiple internal stakeholders
- Good team atmosphere and flexible working
A global, industry leading property business based in Greater Manchester is currently looking for a Tax Assistant to join their growing department. This long established team is going through a period of significant growth and they are now in need of an ambitious and driven individual to assist the Tax Manager with a range of tax related tasks.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- corporate tax, personal tax, compliance, corporate tax compliance, VAT, ATT
- in-house tax, industry, ATT , CTA, ACA, ACCA
BIG 4 - The International Tax Team helps multinational companies align their global tax position with their business strategy in order to maintain competitive advantage and provide shareholder value.
- Big 4, London
- Must be CTA or ACA qualified