Browse by industry - Property - Technology jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- WiltshireTemporary£40,000 - £46,500
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading housing association as an IT Project Manager based in Wiltshire on an initial 2 year fixed term contract.
WolverhamptonTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- IT Project Manager - Strong software delivery experience vital
- IT Project Manager - Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
This Business and IT Change Manager role is to work on an organisational wide transformation programme and work with business unit specific projects but providing overall approach in business readiness and business change for whole organisation as part of a central transformation team.
ReadingPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Thought leadership and experience of working on benefits led transformations
- Need for Diplomatic flair & able to make things happen in spite of resistance
Working as a IT Infrastructure Engineer in a small team to maintain and upgrade the current IT Environment. This role is essentially a team leader role, ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Windows Server, Hyper-V, AD, SQL Server, Office 365, Virtualisation, migration
- Working for the fastest growing construction company based in Reading
The Application Support analyst role is to offer support to internal and external customers for a range of systems and processes. Supporting bespoke and off the shelf applications alongside CRM and various Finance and HR systems. Candidates who have previously worked with Hotel booking systems or University systems would be well suited for this role.
- CRM Support, Off the Shelf application, Finance Systems, Website suport
- Working for a leading housing consultancy service based in London
A Data Analyst is required for very ambitious and growing maintenance contractor.
Given the scope for further growth on top of their already strong client base this role offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- A successful and growing maintenance contractor - affordable housing
- Seeking an ambitious Data Analyst