Browse by industry - Property - Technology jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- WiltshireTemporary£40,000 - £46,500
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading housing association as a Project Manager based in Wiltshire on an initial 2 year fixed term contract.
CardiffPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Project Manager - Strong project delivery experience vital
- Project Manager - Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading and rapidly growing organisation as an IT Manager based near Cardiff.
LeicesterPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- IT Manager - Infrastructure, systems & applications, CRM
- IT Manager - Vendor management
Our Property and Housing client are recruiting for a Programme Manager to join their business in Leicester
West LondonTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Our Property and Housing client are recruiting for a Programme Manager
- Our Property and Housing client are based in Leicester
A global property firm based in the heart of the west end require a Infrastructure Project Manager who has implemented and rolled out Lync Enterprise. This is an initial 6 month contract reporting into the Head of Operations and Infrastructure.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Implementation and roll out of Lync Enterprise accross Asia/Amercias
- Global Property company based in the heat of the west end
Large UK Facilities Management company with office in Birmingham are looking for a Commercial MI Data analyst to help build and define their data strategy and work with Senior Management to interpret and spot trends
BirminghamTemporary£120 - £160 per day (£31,198 - £41,597)
- Help build and define a data strategy and work with Senior Management
- Manipulate data using applications MS Access, Excel and Power BI
My Facilities Management client are looking for a strong Commercial MI Data Analyst to help define and build a data strategy for the senior management team
CoventryTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- MS Access and Excel experience and ideally Power BI
- Ability to manipulate data in numerous applications and report on them
Our Property and Housing client are currently recruiting for a Business Improvement Analyst to join their Coventry based business on a 12 month fixed term contract
- Our Property and Housing client are recruiting a Business Improvement Analyst
- Our Property and Housing client are based in Coventry
My Client are looking to bring a talented Qlikview developer on board to help push the use of Qlikview dashboards across the board and in to the wider business. The successful applicant will be a technically strong developer with a deep knowledge of Qlikview and its application to businesses as well as excellent communication skills. Knowledge of SQL Server is essential to be successful.
WolverhamptonTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Exciting Qlikview opportunity paying market rates
- Slough based role
This Business and IT Change Manager role is to work on an organisational wide transformation programme and work with business unit specific projects but providing overall approach in business readiness and business change for whole organisation as part of a central transformation team.
- Thought leadership and experience of working on benefits led transformations
- Need for Diplomatic flair & able to make things happen in spite of resistance