Browse by industry - Property - Technology jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- WiltshireTemporary£40,000 - £46,500
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading housing association as a Project Manager based in Wiltshire on an initial 2 year fixed term contract.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Project Manager - Strong project delivery experience vital
- Project Manager - Excellent stakeholder management skills essential
I am currently recruiting for a technically astute Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has implemented Microsoft office 365 and has done cloud migration (Azure, AWS, etc)
CoventryTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- VMware, Windows Server 2008/2012, O365, Azure, AWS, SQL, Windows 7/10
- Working for a leading property and construction company based in London
Our Property and Housing client are currently recruiting for a Business Improvement Analyst to join their Coventry based business on a 12 month fixed term contract
- Our Property and Housing client are recruiting a Business Improvement Analyst
- Our Property and Housing client are based in Coventry
My Client are looking to bring a talented Qlikview developer on board to help push the use of Qlikview dashboards across the board and in to the wider business. The successful applicant will be a technically strong developer with a deep knowledge of Qlikview and its application to businesses as well as excellent communication skills. Knowledge of SQL Server is essential to be successful.
WolverhamptonTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)
- Exciting Qlikview opportunity paying market rates
- Slough based role
This Business and IT Change Manager role is to work on an organisational wide transformation programme and work with business unit specific projects but providing overall approach in business readiness and business change for whole organisation as part of a central transformation team.
- Thought leadership and experience of working on benefits led transformations
- Need for Diplomatic flair & able to make things happen in spite of resistance