Browse by industry - Public Sector
327 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£53,000 - £70,000
A unique international opportunity based in the Falkland Islands working directly for the Falkland Island Government as a Programme Manager.
You will manage the delivery of major programmes and projects to ensure planned benefits are realised. Liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation to agree scope, cost and schedule parameters.
Featured JobSouth West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Programme Manager - Falkland Island Government, Unique international opportunity
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
Newly created opportunity for a senior HR generalist who thrives in a role offering both HR strategy and operations. Emanuel School is a highly successful co-educational independent day school that has grown considerably over recent years.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Director of HR
- Independent School
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personable accountant to join the newly created finance function at The Careers & Enterprise Company.
This individual will be pivotal in ensuring that financial and management information is at the forefront of decision making in this Government funded start-up. You will regularly meet and interact with various Heads of Department to partner and challenge them on their performance and decision making process.
EnglandTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- Exciting Government backed start-up in Central London
- Seeking a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career
This newly established team by the trusts board are going to be the driving force behind a massive culture change to ensure the trusts long term strategic plan.
GuildfordPermanent£39,992 - £47,722
- Exciting opportunity to learn and grow within Project Management
- Build strategic direction to help turnaround an iconic based NHS Trust
A Creative Studio Manager, located in Guildford, will project manage and look after the Creative and Digital Services within a leading UK University. Although this is a studio managers role it is not a redesign role. Primarily you will be leading the departments briefing, planning and processing to ensure the output from all creatives is to a high standard.
KentTemporary£175 - £200 per day (£45,497 - £51,996)
- Working for a leading UK University.
- Opportunity to work alongside talented creative professionals
I am currently working with a local council in East Kent who are recruiting for a Finance Manager.
- Interim Finance Manager
- Publis sector
Our Client is looking for Junior Employment Counsel to join their legal team based in Central London.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Junior employment counsel
- Professional association and trade union for the UK medical profession
You will interpret requirements, build specifications and conduct OJEU tender exercises including evaluation through to award. You will be accustomed to EU regulations and will be a confident stakeholder engager.
- Work for a highly reputable public sector organisation
- Conduct large procurements in a client facing role