Browse by industry - Public Sector
73 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Facilities Management
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personable accountant to join the newly created finance function at The Careers & Enterprise Company.
This individual will be pivotal in ensuring that financial and management information is at the forefront of decision making in this Government funded start-up. You will regularly meet and interact with various Heads of Department to partner and challenge them on their performance and decision making process.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Exciting Government backed start-up in Central London
- Seeking a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
Featured JobCity of WestminsterPermanent
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of the HR function within a successful independent school. You will provide guidance on best practice and policy, whilst ensuring employment legislation and all relevant regulations are adhered to. You will be accountable for all HR matters in school, including the recruitment of both teaching and support staff, employment contract management and ER.
- Director of HR
- Independent School
The Customer Services Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of centre. This is a key role within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. Its main purpose is to ensure that the needs and expectations of the Centre's customers are being met and where possible exceeded. The overall aim is to provide excellent customer service and ensure that visitors are motivated to return and new customers to be attracted to the Centre.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Providing excellent customer service for the new World Class National Centre
- Leading the customer service team to deliver world class service
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
As Financial Controller, you will report directly in to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services and manage a finance team of eight to deliver monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and, analysis that is robust, clear and can support decision making.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£66,582 - £82,434
- Leading commercial body in quality assurance requires Financial Controller
- Based just outside the south west London area
To be the Trust's primary finance lead on the development and appraisal of investment cases and strategic development projects. This will include oversight and detailed understanding of complex financial modelling, development of public sector business cases and development of bespoke financial models where required.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- The primary finance lead on the development of investment cases and projects.
- Including financial modelling, business cases and project management.
Middlesex University is a progressive University with global impact. Currently looking to recruit an Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment to be based in their North London campus.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- This is a newly created role with huge potential!
As a Recruitment Consultant you can be confident that each day will bring a fresh new challenge we are always looking for talented individuals and after 5 years of double digit growth in the Finance Public Sector team we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
- Must have a positive and proactive approach to developing new business
- Must be resilient, a strong team player with initiative and drive