Browse by industry - Public Sector
68 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCoventryTemporary
The post will work closely with the Chief Executive and the Executive Team on the development and implementation of a shared vision and strategic direction reflecting Orbit's values. The Executive Director of People will play a key role in actively encouraging internal partnerships across the business to deliver Orbit's shared purpose. You will be expected to contribute to business planning and transformation activities, identifying innovative people related opportunities.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A 12 month fixed term contract with one of the Uks leading housing associations
- Part of the ELT and responsible for driving the full people agenda
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
The Assistant Director, Digital Experience will drive the development and implementation of the digital strategy that delivers a superior experience for internal and external stakeholders, positioning ARU as a leading digital organisation.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- A fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to the digital experience.
- Working within a market leading organisation
As Financial Controller, you will report directly in to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services and manage a finance team of eight to deliver monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and, analysis that is robust, clear and can support decision making.
- Leading commercial body in quality assurance requires Financial Controller
- Based just outside the south west London area
The Customer Services Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of centre. This is a key role within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. Its main purpose is to ensure that the needs and expectations of the Centre's customers are being met and where possible exceeded. The overall aim is to provide excellent customer service and ensure that visitors are motivated to return and new customers to be attracted to the Centre.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£66,582 - £82,434
- Providing excellent customer service for the new World Class National Centre
- Leading the customer service team to deliver world class service
To be the Trust's primary finance lead on the development and appraisal of investment cases and strategic development projects. This will include oversight and detailed understanding of complex financial modelling, development of public sector business cases and development of bespoke financial models where required.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- The primary finance lead on the development of investment cases and projects.
- Including financial modelling, business cases and project management.
Middlesex University is a progressive University with global impact. Currently looking to recruit an Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment to be based in their North London campus.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- This is a newly created role with huge potential!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personable accountant to join the newly created finance function at The Careers & Enterprise Company.
This individual will be pivotal in ensuring that financial and management information is at the forefront of decision making in this Government funded start-up. You will regularly meet and interact with various Heads of Department to partner and challenge them on their performance and decision making process.
Featured JobCity of WestminsterPermanent
- Exciting Government backed start-up in Central London
- Seeking a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of the HR function within a successful independent school. You will provide guidance on best practice and policy, whilst ensuring employment legislation and all relevant regulations are adhered to. You will be accountable for all HR matters in school, including the recruitment of both teaching and support staff, employment contract management and ER.
- Director of HR
- Independent School