Browse by industry - Public Sector
70 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personable accountant to join the newly created finance function at The Careers & Enterprise Company.
This individual will be pivotal in ensuring that financial and management information is at the forefront of decision making in this Government funded start-up. You will regularly meet and interact with various Heads of Department to partner and challenge them on their performance and decision making process.
Featured JobSouth West LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Government backed start-up in Central London
- Seeking a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career
Newly created opportunity for a senior HR generalist who thrives in a role offering both HR strategy and operations. Emanuel School is a highly successful co-educational independent day school that has grown considerably over recent years.
- Director of HR
- Independent School
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
As Financial Controller, you will report directly in to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services and manage a finance team of eight to deliver monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and, analysis that is robust, clear and can support decision making.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Leading commercial body in quality assurance requires Financial Controller
- Based just outside the south west London area
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
Middlesex University is a progressive University with global impact. Currently looking to recruit an Associate Director of Marketing and Recruitment to be based in their North London campus.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- This is a newly created role with huge potential!
A very unique opportunity within the Falkland Islands government, this new role will shape the regulatory infrastructure for the Communications sector.
Working with the Attorney General, this new role will take the lead on the development of the architecture for the regulation of the Communications in the Falkland Islands.
The independent nature of Regulatory function is seen as critical aspect of the service in that it must have the confidence of consumers, operators and licensees. The postholder must be technically savvy and with a proven track record of completing challenging and intricate projects within a regulatory framework. Therefore the ability to work independently to lead significant change will be a key attribute of the successful candidate. In the longer term, the postholder will contribute to the wider development of the regulatory environment within the Falkland Islands, expanding further the engagement with stakeholder within Government, Industry and the wider community
The individual will be based on the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and an opportunity to experience a unique way of life in a spectacular location.
- Unique international opportunity, Public sector green space role
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction