Browse by industry - Public Sector
66 Matching Jobs
Public Sector jobs
- Audit & Advisory
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consultancy, Strategy & Change
- Executive Search
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Agency
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobInverclydePermanent
The Customer Services Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of centre. This is a key role within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. Its main purpose is to ensure that the needs and expectations of the Centre's customers are being met and where possible exceeded. The overall aim is to provide excellent customer service and ensure that visitors are motivated to return and new customers to be attracted to the Centre.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Providing excellent customer service for the new World Class National Centre
- Leading the customer service team to deliver world class service
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£66,582 - £82,434
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
To be the Trust's primary finance lead on the development and appraisal of investment cases and strategic development projects. This will include oversight and detailed understanding of complex financial modelling, development of public sector business cases and development of bespoke financial models where required.
Featured JobPrestonPermanent£125,000 - £135,000
- The primary finance lead on the development of investment cases and projects.
- Including financial modelling, business cases and project management.
The role of Finance Director at UCLan is the final appointment into the new Executive Team. It is pivotal to the future success of the University and to the delivery of the £200m Campus Masterplan, which will create a world-class educational environment for students of all backgrounds.
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a truly forward thinking University.
- Help deliver a plan to change the future of UCLan and its home city of Preston.
Opening in the spring of 2016 following a £30million redevelopment project, Belfast Waterfront will become a major player in the global conferencing market as the city's biggest conference and exhibition facility, catering for up to 5,000 delegates.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£75 - £80
- Managing Director
- General Manager
Specific Purpose of current role for Head of Category Management
To ensure that the Council maximizes the commercial benefits from tendering activities and contracts and drives innovation within all categories of spend. Responsible for achieving category performance targets set by the Chief Procurement Officer and to ensure delivery of the Council's Commissioning and Strategic objectives for designated categories of expenditure.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Ensure that the Council maximises commercial benefits from tendering activities
- Establish and maintain best in class sourcing performance
As Financial Controller, you will report directly in to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services and manage a finance team of eight to deliver monthly financial reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and, analysis that is robust, clear and can support decision making.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
- Leading commercial body in quality assurance requires Financial Controller
- Based just outside the south west London area
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personable accountant to join the newly created finance function at The Careers & Enterprise Company.
This individual will be pivotal in ensuring that financial and management information is at the forefront of decision making in this Government funded start-up. You will regularly meet and interact with various Heads of Department to partner and challenge them on their performance and decision making process.
- Exciting Government backed start-up in Central London
- Seeking a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career
The Crown Prosecution Service based in York are recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Head of Strategic Financial Planning and the Financial Business Partners through the provision of high quality management information to inform strategic and operational decision making by senior managers. You will contribute to the development of strategic financial plans and allocation of resources in line with CPS strategy and priorities.
- Must be a qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA
- A great role for someone passionate about business partnering