Browse by industry - Retail
118 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobMirfieldPermanent
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
Featured JobBradfordPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
Over the last 18 months Keelham has doubled in size and now employs over 250 people. One million customers benefited from the unique Keelham experience in the last 12 months. Each Keelham farm shop is integrated into the local community by hosting local school visits, supporting over 200 different local charity events as well as sponsoring educational, farming and children's sport related activities.
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An exciting opportunity to join Keelham Farm Shop as Head of People
- This brand new role will help support and deliver an exciting period of growth
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing strategic planning of the marketing policy within the UK subsidiary.
You will define day to day marketing activities alongside writing long term marketing strategies, all in coordination with global outlines implemented by head office.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- *International Toy Retailer
- *Multi-Channel Marketing
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
ARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
- Delivering unique customer experiences, based out of Cambridge or Chelmsford
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a commercial Group Financial Controller to join an industry leading firm in the retail space. This firm is rapidly growing both organically and through shrewd acquisition. The head office is based just outside St Helier, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, a jurisdiction that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- High growth firm - management opportunity for technically savvy finance expert
- Island jurisdiction, Competitive personal tax rates, Enviable work/life balance
At MOD Pizza, we are looking for an energetic professional to manage the financial functions of the business. The UK Finance Manager will be responsible for running the day-to-day finance function. This is an exciting time to join the business and an opportunity to grow with MOD as they take on the UK.
Featured JobEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- MOD Pizza is launching in the UK and we are searching for a UK Finance Manager
- MOD Pizza are an extremely ambitious, high-growth food chain
The Design & Insights Researcher will be responsible for identifying and interpreting information and data from various sources. These include: client market trends, competitor & customer research, emerging product & design trends, consumer trends, new technologies and global innovation. A big part of this role will be devising way to distill information relating to new product GAPS and opportunities; understanding of the key future challenges they face as a business into actionable insights. Success will be delivered through strategies informing and driving decision making that can be directly applied to their business. The right candidate for this role needs to be able to communicate and present relevant insights in a creative manor, translating information and data into powerful insights and communicating what this means to Howdens. Therefore having full understanding of the Howdens' culture and how the builder will evolve is key. Working with the Design Direction, Product Category & Insights teams, the successful candidate will be a storyteller who can connect all aspects of research to inspire creativity and uncover insights that inform and inspire design and innovation. Creatively informing the wider business is crucial, including creating presentations and key reports for Senior Management and Board Directors.
From a strategic perspective, it is crucial that the candidate adds value by delivering a number of key research projects, relaying information relating to emerging trends, new product gaps, customers & lifestyles and wider market context to understand the key future challenges they face as a business.
- Leading Trade Supplier
- Research, Insight & Design