Browse by industry - Retail
110 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£160,000
Our client is recognised as the international market leader in their niche market. The business designs, manufactures and services product that are sold predominantly in to the retail sector. The organisation has a strong presence in the UK as a sale and service operation with and enviable client portfolio. The UK market has further potential for growth and as a result there is a need to appoint a new MD.
- Outstanding opportunity
- High Growth Business
Our client is the leading supplier of Mum and Baby products nationally, and one of the top five global players. Having grown from nothing in 1965, today the business employs 1300 people around the world, generating annual sales of over £130million.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- *Global Retailer
- *Insights & Analysis
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£130,000 - £150,000
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
Page Executive are retained on the search for a new Managing Director for the Landmark Wholesale Group.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£24,000
- Milton Keynes
COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL - EAST FINCHLEY, LONDON
£ 24K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Exciting opportunity at one of the world's leading restaurant businesses
- Varied legal work within a friendly and supportive culture
Due to growth Joe Browns are looking for a passionate, hands on Buying Director to lead their Buying, QC and Design team to create and deliver a unique product range meeting their strategic objectives.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Our client is a unique fashion brand based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buying Director to their Head Office.
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
This is a rare opportunity for a change leader to re-shape our retail operations, delivering the Scope vision in the local communities we serve. Reporting to the Managing Director of Retail, you will be responsible for realising the full financial potential of our retail chain and delivering a best in class profit performance for the charity sector.
- Top ten charity retailer seek to appoint a Retail Operations Director
- This role is a rare opportunity for a change leader to re-shape our operation