Browse by industry - Retail
990 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£70,000 - £78,000
IT Solution Architect for Global Retail Organisation who have multi layer applications for retail systems inclusing some infrastructure.
This role is a blend of technical expert, user evangelist, best practice analyst, and innovator with organisational and commercial acumen
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- IT Solution Architect, Retail Experiance
- Retail applications, systems
As the property manager you will be responsible for delivery of repairs and maintenance, statutory compliance and the identification of value extraction opportunities across the Southeast region at industry leading standards.
- In house role with Ei Group - UK leading Pub Company
- Field based role covering a region which includes Kent, Sussex & Surrey
This is an opportunity to directly influence business performance working closely as a business partner to the commercial team.
The role plays a critical part in improving commercial financial acumen across the European Travel Retail business; driving improved ways of working.
An opportunity to work with key internal customers and stakeholders across Global Travel Retail and International Finance to further develop a best in class commercial finance function.
- Beam Suntory own some of the most iconic brands in the industry
- This is an opportunity to join the business in a hugely influential role
Furniture Choice are looking to appoint an experienced Buyer who can initiate and drive the strategy across their Bedroom and Mattress category. Sourcing & developing a product assortment which will meet or exceed the agreed sales and margin plan.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Furniture Choice are a Leading Online Furniture Retailer based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buyer in to their Head Office Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
Our client is the leading supplier of Mum and Baby products nationally, and one of the top five global players. Having grown from nothing in 1965, today the business employs 1300 people around the world, generating annual sales of over £130million.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- *Global Retailer
- *Insights & Analysis
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join an exclusive, luxury retail brand based in their central London offices.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Luxury retail brand
- Ideal 1st time move into industry or FC position
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
SPAR UK is looking to hire a Financial Controller into their team in Harrow. The role's purpose is to provide accurate and compliant recording and reporting of all financial transactions. The role will also have overall responsibility for the timely flow of accurate financial information to the business and shareholders.
- A brilliant opportunity to join this household name as a Financial Controller
- This is a highly visible and influential role within SPAR UK.