Browse by industry - Retail
120 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBradfordPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
Over the last 18 months Keelham has doubled in size and now employs over 250 people. One million customers benefited from the unique Keelham experience in the last 12 months. Each Keelham farm shop is integrated into the local community by hosting local school visits, supporting over 200 different local charity events as well as sponsoring educational, farming and children's sport related activities.
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- An exciting opportunity to join Keelham Farm Shop as Head of People
- This brand new role will help support and deliver an exciting period of growth
ARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
- Delivering unique customer experiences, based out of Cambridge or Chelmsford
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join an exclusive, luxury retail brand based in their central London offices.
- Luxury retail brand
- Ideal 1st time move into industry or FC position
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a commercial Group Financial Controller to join an industry leading firm in the retail space. This firm is rapidly growing both organically and through shrewd acquisition. The head office is based just outside St Helier, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, a jurisdiction that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
- High growth firm - management opportunity for technically savvy finance expert
- Island jurisdiction, Competitive personal tax rates, Enviable work/life balance
This is an opportunity to directly influence business performance working closely as a business partner to the commercial team.
The role plays a critical part in improving commercial financial acumen across the European Travel Retail business; driving improved ways of working.
An opportunity to work with key internal customers and stakeholders across Global Travel Retail and International Finance to further develop a best in class commercial finance function.
- Beam Suntory own some of the most iconic brands in the industry
- This is an opportunity to join the business in a hugely influential role
TGI Fridays are currently on the lookout for an outstanding digital marketing manager, the hire is the first digital one into the existing UK marketing team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- TGI Fridays - Global restaurant chain
- Digital manager - leading digital in the UK.
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
Featured JobYeovilPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
As Operations Director you will ensure all current and future projects are delivered in a time and effective manner. You will be empowered to manage, develop and mentor the Project Management Team (Project & Site) and Head of Technical Design; ensuring that the company culture, best working practices and standards are adhered to at all times. Previous project management and retail delivery experience within the commercial fit out sector is essential.
Featured JobNewcastle upon TynePermanent
- Opportunity to join a leading & premium international retail fit-out specialist
- Unique role for an experienced Operations Director with retail experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join the flagship store of Fenwick, in Newcastle and work with some of the most premium and luxury brands within the fashion industry. They are looking for buyers to join their team to plan, source, select and manage the budget for their ladieswear department.
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Fenwick Newcastle, premium department store
- Candidates should ideally have ladieswear buying experience