Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms
94 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Seeking an ambitious financial controller with around 2-4 years PQE, the Candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial flair and a desire to build experience in an earlier stage venture capitalist backed high growth technology company. They will have a hands on approach to their work, work at a fast but thorough pace, be versatile with a can do approach and be able to demonstrate interest in the wider business aspects of financial management.
- .ART is creating a unique digital identity forming a new internet phenomenon.
- High-growth VC backed business seeking a commercial financial controller.
This transformation is called the Internet of Things (IoT), and for 30 years Qualcomm Inc. has been using its wireless expertise to make this amazingly connected world a reality. Join the Qualcomm legal team as a Legal Counsel in Cambridge where you can combine your professional expertise with the fast growing mobile technology industry.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Qualcomm requires an Senior Lawyer to join their dynamic team
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
Featured JobLeatherheadPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
Our leading software licensing, security and managed services technology client is hiring multiple business development executives due to rapid client growth. This is an internal role identifying and leveraging new business opportunities to enable the effective selling of their software solutions. This will be either through personally closing the business (small deals) or by supporting the Major Accounts team in accordance with defined sales processes.
- Business Development Representative for leading software and technology business
- Exciting growth, great earning and career opportunities. Surrey.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a leading software specialist delivering enterprise solutions to the insurance and reinsurance markets. With strong private equity backing the firm is committed to providing clients with leading software solutions, tailored services, and impeccable customer delivery. Our clients passion for innovation and development has allowed them to quickly become leaders in their field.
- Financial Controller within a leading software specialist based in London
- An exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join PE bakced SME
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Cochlear is a dynamic and growing biotechnology company headquartered in Sydney, Australia. They require a Commercial Lawyer to join their UK operations in Weybridge.
- Global biotechnology leader, Cochlear, requires a Commmercial Lawyer
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
As the Account Executive-Sales, you will be responsible for generating new revenue opportunities through prospecting a defined set of target accounts. Working towards agreed targets, you will take the lead on the opportunity and manage it through to closure.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growth US technology firm
- Excellent earning opportunity