Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms
92 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Due to continued growth and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high achieving entrepreneurial focused Business Development Director to sell their full suite of SaaS-based talent and recruiting management products and services to the C-Level across a broad range of target customers across the UK and Europe.
Featured JobBrightonPermanent£30,000 - £55,000
- SaaS based Talent Acquisition Solutions
- UK & Europe
Summary of the role:
As an integral part of our Development team, you will be responsible for delivering a clean user experience, as well as writing clean code.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£37,000 - £45,000
- Magento Developer - Frontend or Backend Developer
- PHP Developer
Do you have a passion for IT hardware and infrastructure? Interested in working for a global leader in graphics cards, memory and industry leading peripherals.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- PNY Technologies- leading enterprise IT hardware, GPU and peripherals
- Work from home with an opportunity to maximise earning potential
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
Seeking an ambitious financial controller with around 2-4 years PQE, the Candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial flair and a desire to build experience in an earlier stage venture capitalist backed high growth technology company. They will have a hands on approach to their work, work at a fast but thorough pace, be versatile with a can do approach and be able to demonstrate interest in the wider business aspects of financial management.
- .ART is creating a unique digital identity forming a new internet phenomenon.
- High-growth VC backed business seeking a commercial financial controller.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
Featured JobEghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME near Egham
- An exciting new opportunity for a standalone HR Manager within a growing SME
- Must have end to end generalist experience from a multi-site environment