Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms
598 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Michael Page are very proud to be partnering with Ecco Safety Group, based in Leeds who are seeking a Head of Product Management to join their business in a newly created role, reporting into the Managing Director.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Market Leader
- Global Manufacturer
With strong growth and potential international expansion there is a recently created opportunity for a Financial Controller within a London based Software Business.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High-growth Technology Plc
- SME Financial Controller role - development potential
Avanti Communications is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are looking for a Marketing Business Development Manager to lead and execute the strategy for the East Africa region.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Marketing Business Development Manager - East Africa
- Must have strong experience in Marketing & Sales to large enterprise in Africa
With a worldwide presence, ACL work with the biggest brands in the world with their category crushing GRC solution.
Global 2000 businesses and governments already rely on their analytics platform. This is an opportunity to educate them on the GRC solutions.
Based at the EMEA HQ in West London, they are looking for high impact player to join their growing sales team as a New Business Account Manager, accelerating the adoption of their products into markets across the UK.
Featured JobEnglandPermanent£37,000 - £45,000
- GRC Software Business With Global Presence and Superb Culture
- Opportunity To Be Key Player In New Country Expansion
Do you have a passion for IT hardware and infrastructure? Interested in working for a global leader in graphics cards, memory and industry leading peripherals.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- PNY Technologies- leading enterprise IT hardware, GPU and peripherals
- Work from home with an opportunity to maximise earning potential
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
The exciting expansion of Emerchants has resulted in the newly created role of Financial Controller. The role will be based out of Birmingham and will be to help to support the CFO in the continued development of the company. The position has arisen to help provide commercial insight and to improve processes across the European business to help support further growth plans.
- Exciting growth plans to develop Internationally
- Newly created opportunity in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment