Browse by industry - Technology & Telecoms
90 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent
The exciting expansion of Emerchants has resulted in the newly created role of Financial Controller. The role will be based out of Birmingham and will be to help to support the CFO in the continued development of the company. The position has arisen to help provide commercial insight and to improve processes across the European business to help support further growth plans.
- Exciting growth plans to develop Internationally
- Newly created opportunity in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
Featured JobWokingPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
Sales Director for VerseOne, the market leading provider of Digital and Content Management Solutions (CMS) based in Surrey. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation in one of the most exciting IT sectors with a excellent client portfolio, technology offering and growth potential. You must have experience of successfully managing and selling IT software solutions, through adopting a consultative approach, ideally to medium sized organisations.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent
- Sales Director for VerseOne, leading provider of CMS solutions based in Surrey.
- Exciting and dynamic IT business with huge growth and earning potential.
This is a Finance and Commercial Director opportunity working for a high growth, technology company based in the Midlands. The Finance and Commercial Director appointed, together with the rest of the executive management team on the board, will have a pivotal role in shaping the future success of the business.
- A high growth, market leading, technology company.
- Finance and Commercial Director opportunity in the Midlands with equity.
Cochlear is a dynamic and growing biotechnology company headquartered in Sydney, Australia. They require a Commercial Lawyer to join their UK operations in Weybridge.
- Global biotechnology leader, Cochlear, requires a Commmercial Lawyer
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Manager for Glintt to drive their UK business across the Financial Services sector. You will be specifically focusing on the Insurance and Banking sector and be solely responsible for their UK growth. There are some major plans for their UK business that present this opportunity as a excellent platform to take on a future leadership role.
- Multinational Organisation
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
This transformation is called the Internet of Things (IoT), and for 30 years Qualcomm Inc. has been using its wireless expertise to make this amazingly connected world a reality. Join the Qualcomm legal team as a Legal Counsel in Cambridge where you can combine your professional expertise with the fast growing mobile technology industry.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Qualcomm requires an Senior Lawyer to join their dynamic team
Seeking an ambitious financial controller with around 2-4 years PQE, the Candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial flair and a desire to build experience in an earlier stage venture capitalist backed high growth technology company. They will have a hands on approach to their work, work at a fast but thorough pace, be versatile with a can do approach and be able to demonstrate interest in the wider business aspects of financial management.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- .ART is creating a unique digital identity forming a new internet phenomenon.
- High-growth VC backed business seeking a commercial financial controller.
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects