Browse by industry - Transport & Distribution
65 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
A National Transport Manager is required for a leading European textile service business.
- A leading European business
- Transport expert required
Lead the financial and business performance support as a key member of the line management teams. Drive the business to achieve its financial and related targets, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintain an adequate level of internal control.
- British Airways is one of the world's most iconic brands
- An opportunity to join a high calibre finance team
Outstanding opportunity for a Franchise Director with a rapidly expanding commercial vehicle operation based in central Scotland paying an excellent package including basic, car, bonus and full benefits.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Market Leading UK wide Vehicle Rental, Leasing & Fleet Maintenance
- Must have Franchise Leadership in branded, multi-site, commercial vehicles.
The future of automotive is changing and no more so than the technology of the car windscreen with enhanced safety, luxury and driver comfort. As the Automotive Technology Research Manager you will be the go to person identifying future trends and the impact this will have on the wider business. This will be through research and partnership development with manufacturers, university, specialist bodies and suppliers etc. to gain key industry insight. Home based with travel.
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- Deliver research on the future automotive trends and technologies
- Home based role with international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business within the logistics sector. My client is a privately owned family run business offering fantastic progression opportunities in a truly autonomous role.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Family run logistics business facing rapid expansion
- Seeks BDM to join the team and lead the growth stratergy for the business
A Service Centre Manager is required for a leading European textile service business.
Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- A leading European business
- Customer Service experience required
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will manage the commercial agreements and relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport, warehouse and logistics services.
- Business Unit Director opportunity with Gregory Distribution Limited
- South West base required for successful candidate