Browse by industry - Transport & Distribution
67 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The future of automotive is changing and no more so than the technology of the car windscreen with enhanced safety, luxury and driver comfort. As the Automotive Technology Research Manager you will be the go to person identifying future trends and the impact this will have on the wider business. This will be through research and partnership development with manufacturers, university, specialist bodies and suppliers etc. to gain key industry insight. Home based with travel.
- Deliver research on the future automotive trends and technologies
- Home based role with international travel
Based out of their Sheffield head office, the Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director within this fast paced and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in supporting the company's growth strategy and driving cultural change.
- Following their acquisition by Connect Group Plc in 2014, Tuffnells Parcels Ex
- Reporting directly to the FD, the Financial Controller will play a pivotal rol
Carey Worldwide is an international chauffeur services business. Based in Brentford in West London, they are looking for an experienced financial controller to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business as part of the senior managment team with a high degree of autonomy.
- Carey provides chauffeured services in London and around the world
- You will form part of a 3 strong senior management team will real influence
A General Manager is required for a leading FMCG logistics provider.
- A leading FMCG logistics provider
- Transport expertise required
The key remit of the role will be to support the Group Financial Controller with reporting and consolidation of group accounts. This role forms an integral part of the group finance function, working and interacting with a successful team of regional controllers, to continue to add value and contribute to the global success of ALE
- Group Reporting Accountant - Staffordshire
- Reporting to Group Finance Controller
A Warehouse Manager is required to oversee the new Bollore Logistics high bay transit and logistics facility in Heathrow.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- An exciting start up opportunity
- A global leader in International transport and logistics
We are currently representing a global 3PL who are recruiting for a Senior General Manager. This role will lead a multi-user site based in Northamptonshire and provide a fantastic opportunity to be in a visible management position for a rapidly growing business unit.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Multi-User General Manager for a global 3PL
- Full site P&L responsibility
An exciting opportunity has been created to support the CFO as a true Business Partner across a PE backed business.
- A newly created and high profile role
- A unique opportunity to support the CFO in a growing business
Distribution Manager to be based out of Birmingham.
- Distribution Manager
- Must be CPC qualified
Ensure that work carried out in the Storeroom department complies with Operational Best Practice procedures. Manage Storeroom and lead times effectively in order to maintain excellent service to external and internal customers whilst developing self and team. Manage textile investment on or below budget and deliver on other textile KPI's.
- Warehouse Management
- Storeroom Manager