Browse by industry - Transport & Distribution
326 Matching Jobs
Transport & Distribution jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
As part of the recent restructure of the Group HR function,certain activities have been streamlined, and posts covering employment policy and employee engagement based in Manchester, Aberdeen and Wales have been merged to create a dedicated Employment Policy Manager role based in London.Reports to Head of HR Service Delivery and will be co-located with the Group HR Director and key senior execs.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
- Employment Policy
- Employee Engagement
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
Featured JobWitneyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Financial Controller, the role requires a future leader who shares the vision and will be "self-starting" in driving forward its delivery - whilst having good judgement on keeping the Group Financial Controller well briefed on key issues and work streams.
Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Take ownership of groupwide ad-hoc initiatives, group reporting and treasury.
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller, supporting continued growth.
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will manage the commercial agreements and relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport, warehouse and logistics services.
- Business Unit Director opportunity with Gregory Distribution Limited
- South West base required for successful candidate
Based out of their Sheffield head office, the Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director within this fast paced and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in supporting the company's growth strategy and driving cultural change.
- Following their acquisition by Connect Group Plc in 2014, Tuffnells Parcels Ex
- Reporting directly to the FD, the Financial Controller will play a pivotal rol
This is an excellent new opportunity to join a growing and dynamic SME. Taking on a challenging, diverse role; this is an opportunity to broaden your finance skill sets and develop yourself into a capable accountant.
- Excellent new progression opportunity
- Dynamic role involving financial accounting and cashflow
Rare Management Accountant opportunity for a newly qualified finance professional, to join a leading business.
- Rare Management Accountant opportunity for a newly qualified finance professiona
- Career progression opportunities at a well known brand