2150 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent
This is a high profile Finance Business Partner opportunity working at the Fordham Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team you will be reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director. You will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business
- A site based Finance Business Partner at the Fordham site
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
This is a high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control opportunity working at the Central office for the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC in Solihull. Reporting to the UK Packaging Finance Director, you will coordinate and lead the financial planning and management reporting processes across the UK Packaging division and through to Group.
Featured JobPotters BarPermanent£60,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- A high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control position
Situated just outside Potters Bar with easy access to the A1, Queenswood is one of the top school's in Hertfordshire, looking for a dynamic and energetic Director of Finance to lead the department in all aspects of finance at an exciting time in the Schools history.
- Director of Finance needed for a top educational establishment
- Hands on energetic leader required
This newly created Financial Controller position will be responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reporting, costing of new business and other key areas of financial control.
Drive and motivation are essential as the successful candidate will manage a small team and bring alignment across the business. You will also support the FD and senior management in the operation and strategy of the company.
Featured JobThamePermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Newly created role for an experience finance leader
- Working with the FD supporting the growth of the business
To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric, recommend appropriate solutions and work within project teams to implement approved software, processes and procedures. To be a member of the project team implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX across the business. Ensure the system meets the service levels required by the individual company and Group finance departments. Continue to develop AX through implementing new or enhanced modules.
Featured JobThamePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric.
- Form part of the AX Dynamics team ensuring the system meets service levels.
To analyse commercial business requirements across Lucy Electric, recommend appropriate solutions and work within project teams to implement approved software, processes and procedures. To be a member of the project team implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX across the Lucy Electric business. Ensure the system meets the service levels required by the commercial departments. Continue to develop AX through implementing new/enhanced modules.
Featured JobSouth West LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- To analyse commercial business requirements across Lucy Electric.
- Form part of the Microsoft Dynamics AX team across the Lucy Electric business.
Romulus develops, regenerates and invests in property assets in London, UK, and across the USA. The Group has built up an impressive portfolio of retained property assets with an enviable track record spanning more than 40 years. Romulus is very well positioned to take advantage of opportunities and expects to grow significantly in the next five years through major developments and acquisitions.
Featured JobWitneyPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Romulus develops, regenerates and invests in property across London.
- Newly created position due to the growing demands of the business.
To support the site Operations teams by providing accurate, timely and robust management information, on both a routine and adhoc basis and to assist with the achievement of their cost saving agendas. To maintain and develop reporting and business processes to facilitate decision support and robust internal controls.
- Support site operations teams by providing accurate management information.
- Develop reporting as well as business process to aid decision making.
This is a high profile Director of Finance opportunity working for Aston University. An established research-led University known for its world class teaching quality based in Central Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO, and partnering with the Executive and senior leaders at the University, the Director of Finance will have a critical role in the ongoing development and facilitation of the University's goals for 2020.
- A research-led, top 40 University known for its world-class teaching quality.
- Director of Finance opportunity in Central Birmingham.