2015 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWitneyPermanent£50,000 - £70,000
We are searching for an aspiring Accountant to join an ambitious business over in West Oxfordshire. Working with Adaptive Insights, you will be tasked with supporting the Group Financial Controller in improving reporting processes, quality of financial information and developing consistent output across the business.
Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Reporting to and working closely alongside the Group Financial Controller.
- We are looking for future leaders and those who can drive noticeable results.
Michael Page is working in partnership with Dellner Ltd in the UK to find a Finance Manager for the site in Swadlincote. The role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team partnering with the MD to make effective business decisions.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Site Manufacturing finance position with a senior management responsibility
- A leadership role influencing change and process improvement
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
Michael Page are working in partnership with the Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) to recruit a forward thinking Finance and Operations Director to be based at their Head office in Machynlleth.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Set in the foothills of the Snowdonia National Park
- Genuine progression to Chief Operating Officer in 18 months
TREE AID is a specialist development organisation that works in the drylands of Africa, enabling people to unlock the potential of trees to reduce poverty and protect the environment.
The Director of Finance & Resources leads on the financial and resource aspects of the TREE AID strategy ensuring that the organisation has adequate resources for both current activities and future growth.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Exciting Senior Management position with Bristol based NGO.
- Position will suit a Qualified Accountant with an interest in the charty sector.
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £101,000
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Harman are listed on NYSE and are recognised as an international market leader in the design and manufacture of premium audio, visual, infotainment and enterprise solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets. Based in the South East, The Professional Solutions EMEA division are sales and service operation focussed on delivering audio, visual and video solutions to the entertainment and enterprise sectors and have a need to appoint a Commercial Finance Director
Featured JobLondonPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- Based - London/Northern Home Counties
- International Market Leader
My client is an exciting SME in the fashion sector with significant growth plans. They are recruiting a commercial CFO who will be integral to the success of the business.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- International CFO
- Luxury Fashion
The Finance Director role is a senior and crucial position. To provide strong support to the senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Finance Director - High Growth SME
- IT Consultancy
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?