Accounting - City of London jobs
82 Matching Jobs
Accounting - City of London jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
The Finance Director role is a senior and crucial position. To provide strong support to the senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence and compliance with policies and procedures.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Finance Director - High Growth SME
- IT Consultancy
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Market leading consultancy
- Career progression
This clients upbeat culture and team work ethic, presents a positive environment with career progression opportunities that is proven by their existing employees success, especially with the high level of growth within the firm.
Are you a team player and a pro-active consultative leader that has a fresh modern business approach and great networking skills to help assist rapid growth and expertise?
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- City Location
- Broad range of client sectors
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a rapidly growing investment management company
You will become a key member of the client reporting team within their fund operations business area
City of LondonPermanent£24,000 - £32,000
- Great opportunity to work in an investment management firm
- Involved in performance analysis, NAV and risk review and analysis
- Top 10 UK firm in central London
- Heavily involved in client processes
- Working under your own initiative either in the office or at a client's premises.
- Acting as a virtual accounts function for multiple businesses and provide a full range of accounting and tax services.
- You must be part qualified on the ACA/ACCA or fully qualified AAT.
City of LondonPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Outsourcing, Management Accounts, Top 10
- London, Part Qualified, Nearly Qualified, Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, AAT)
A new and exciting role as a Semi-Senior has arisen at a practice in London for a talented AAT/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients. The position will also allow the successful applicant to work closely with Partners within the firm. This job will allow for career development as well as acting as a challenge with a work/life balance for
City of LondonPermanent£46,000 - £50,000
- East London, Growing Accountancy Practice
- Mixed Sector Clients, Accounts
The Museum of London are looking for a project accountant that is going to play a key part in the delivery of a multi-million pound capital project.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Project Accountant working on a major capital program for the Museum of London
- Ideal for a candidate seeking to make their first move out of practice
The opportunity has arisen for an aspiring FP&A Manager to join a high-growth travel management business in London.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Commercial analyst position - budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis
- Fast-track to FP&A Manager role
Our client is a medium sized charity with a highly effective finance team. The Management Accountant will work with the Head of Finance from the London office working with and influencing a variety of stakeholders.
- Managment accountant working with a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Rapidly growing animal welfare charity
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsProject AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£46,000 - £50,000Senior Finance AnalystCity of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Technical Accounts ManagerCity of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000Financial AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£48,000 - £51,500Part Time Capital AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Management AccountantCity of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £42,000Internal Audit - Newly Qualifieds to Senior ManagersCity of LondonPermanent£44,000 - £70,000Technical Accounting and Audit Senior / SupervisorCity of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £52,000Management Accountant (Hedgefund Specialists)City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £46,000View more jobs