Accounting - North West England jobs
187 Matching Jobs
Accounting - North West England jobs
- Featured JobMerseysidePermanent£65,000 - £70,000
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at my client's Merseyside Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK business. Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
CheadlePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Merseyside Manufacturing Plant
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will support the Regulatory Reporting Manager, and play a pivotal role in streamlining existing processes, enhancing data sourcing and maintaining a clear and concise audit trail for all returns.
They will produce regulatory reporting returns on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis, covering reporting to the Financial Conduct Authority ('FCA'), Bank of England and other relevant Bodies.
CrewePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Rapidly Expanding FS Business
- Excellent Progression Opportunities
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a management accountant looking to develop their career in a leading manufacturer providing quality products in its market.
ManchesterPermanent£37,000 - £42,000
- Excellent role for a qualifeid accountant join a rapidly growing organisation
- This role will suit a motivated individual - manuifacturing experience essential
A wide ranging analyst role within a multinational e-commerce business based in Manchester. A great opportunity for a driven chartered accountant to take that next step on their career.
BurnleyPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- A wide ranging analyst role within a multinational e-commerce business.
- The opportunity to take the next step in your career .
An exciting commercial business analyst role that will help you progress your career. An opportunity with a market leading PE backed business.
BlackpoolPermanent£40,000 - £52,000
- An exciting commercial business analyst role that will help you progress.
- An opportunity with a market leading PE backed business.
The ideal candidate for this Financial Reporting Manager role will be an ACA/ACCA second time mover from practice.
Any experience of working in a technically focused finance role within a manufacturing / construction organisation would be an added bonus.
BoltonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- An ideal role for an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant in the Preston area.
- This is a global business with a fantastic reputation locally.
This Finance Analyst role will involve interacting with senior stakeholders on strategic decision making for the group, as well as being exposed to the operational side of the business.
Our client is open to looking at candidates who are ACA/ACCA qualified first time movers from practice, as well as ACCA/CIMA qualified candidates who have some good exposure to analytics / capex based work already.
LiverpoolPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Michael Page Finance Lancashire are recruiting for one of our largest clients.
- An ideal role for a newly qualified accountant looking for a commercial role.
To contribute to and improve the overall strategic leadership of the organisation as a member of the Senior Leadership Team. To lead, develop and manage:
- the financial and accounting strategy and operations
- effective operations within the Charity
- New Exclusive Role in an Expanding Merseyside Charity
- Are you currently a Head of Finance looking for a new opportunity in the NW?
A career-developing vacancy has arisen for an ACA newly qualified candidate looking to move from practice into industry. We are currently looking for a driven and motivated individual looking to fast-track their career with a company voted as one of the most inspiring and fast growing companies in the UK.
LiverpoolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- An inspiring and fast growth company looking to expand further
- Ideal for ACA qualified candidates looking to fast track their career
Would you like to excel in your career? Are you ACA qualified and looking to find your perfect first move in industry? We are currently looking for an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to fast-track their career with one of the best employers and fastest growing businesses in Merseyside.
- An opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing businesses in Merseyside
- The role offers fantastic career progression opportunities
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsRegulatory Reporting AnalystCheadlePermanent£50,000 - £60,000Management AccountantCrewePermanent£35,000 - £40,000Commercial Finance AnalystBurnleyPermanent£30,000 - £38,000Commercial Finance AnalystBoltonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Business Analyst/ReportingManchesterPermanent£37,000 - £42,000Head of FinanceLiverpoolPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Financial accountantLiverpoolPermanentFinancial AccountantLiverpoolPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Management Accountant - Fashion Start UpManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000View more jobs