Accounting - North West England jobs
183 Matching Jobs
Accounting - North West England jobs
- Featured JobWidnesPermanent
This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business as European Financial Controller and enhance your existing Financial Controller skill set with a role that offers a breadth of business interaction.
- Wide breadth of role covering 3 manufacturing plants and a Belgium business unit
- Opportunity to join a growing, acquisitive business
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobNantwichPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
Located in the EMEA head offices in Nantwich an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company as EMEA Financial Controller.
This senior management position will establish and maintain accounting practices as well as being a crucial valued partner supporting the regional GM's and CFO's as well as the Group Financial Controller.
WarringtonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Exceptional opportunity to develop your career with an International company
- A key role in ensuring the efficient running of the EMEA finance teams
An exciting opportunity has become available with my client for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Team. You will be supporting the commercial arm of the business and will build strong and collaborative relationships to ensure best practice. The client are looking for an ambitious and proactive self starter who is able to work to tight deadlines.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Management Accountant
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qaulified
This role is responsible for reporting on results from a core part of my clients business. This includes full monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting. You will be responsible for the tracking of several key costs included in the operational expenses and inter-company accounts payable as well as providing technical expertise and cover for key processes around Financial and Operational Accounting.
- Global FMCG Business
- Number 2 to FC
This is a great move for a bright, ambitious, qualified accountant who would like to be a true Commercial Analyst and a valued Finance Business Partner.
The role will entail analysing in detail business performance, looking into trends in the market, and then advising senior stakeholders upon what changes to make.
You will also be free to lead cross function projects with different teams, allowing you to liaise with the whole business.
- This is a truely commercial role within an international and successful brand.
- If you are a qualified accountant looking to add value, please apply!
The main remit of this International Management Accountant position is:
- Taking full responsibility for the preparation and completion of the Management Accounts for international subsidiaries
- Working to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Helping to prepare group budgets and forecasts
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- We are recruiting for a vibrant, aquisitive national brand in North Manchester.
- Our client is looking to hire an energetic and ambitious Management Accountant.
This is a new opportunity for a qualified accountant who is seeking a truly Business facing Commercial Finance Manager Position.
MerseysidePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Commercial Finance Manager
- Manchester City Centre
The Commercial Finance manager will be required to work closely with a key customer in this business facing role. They will also be required to take ownership of a substantial budget and P & L, ownership and control of the balance sheet, understand the impact of costs on site and look at ways to maximise profit.
BlackburnPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Commercial Finance Manager - Logistics
- Customer Facing Role in Fast Paced Environment
The main remit for this newly created role will be to take full ownership for the Fixed Assets of the group function across the UK and Europe.
Working closely with your colleagues in Europe, you will liaise regularly with the senior leadership team of the business.
As the company has grown so quickly, the maintenance of the Fixed Asset register has become integral to the finance team.
- Are you interested in working for one of the region's fastest growing buinesses?
- If so, and you have experience of working on Fixed Assets, please get in touch.
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsManagement AccountantWarringtonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Reporting AccountantManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £37,000Commercial AnalystBuryPermanentEuropean Financial ControllerWidnesPermanentInternational Management AccountantBuryPermanentCommercial Finance ManagerManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Commercial Finance ManagerMerseysidePermanent£40,000 - £45,000Group Fixed Assets ManagerBlackburnPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Depot Finance ManagerManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000View More Jobs