Accounting - North West England jobs
187 Matching Jobs
Accounting - North West England jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
Occasionally on the market a role comes along that offers the right finance professional the opportunity to use their skills in something a bit more than the standard position.
This is one of those opportunities.
The business is called Tenos.
The right person with the right mix of skills and experience can become their Head of Finance and Practice Management.
Featured JobWythenshawePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Unique opportunity to join a growing business with an exceptional reputation
- The chance to have an influential role in helping the success of the business.
From bicycle chains to roller-coaster tracks, Renold have been manufacturing products that get people places for over 100 years. As part of their on-going drive for growth and business excellence, they are currently undertaking a large-scale business transformation project, of which a core component is the global roll-out of a new, standardised ERP System.
- Internationally Renowned Manufacturer
- Key Part of Systems Team
This is an outstanding Finance Director opportunity, reporting to the MD of Linde Sterling, an accredited national network company for Linde covering the North West. Linde are the UK market leader in the sale, service and rental of materials handling equipment. The business has an ambitious growth agenda. Based from the offices in Warrington, this role provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the businesses continued success & further your own career.
- Leasing industry or B2B equipment industry experience.
- A Finance Director and trusted business partner to the Managing Director
This is a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing business as European Financial Controller and enhance your existing Financial Controller skill set with a role that offers a breadth of business interaction.
- Wide breadth of role covering 3 manufacturing plants and a Belgium business unit
- Opportunity to join a growing, acquisitive business
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
A new Management Accounting opportunity has arisen within a Manchester based leading Retail business as a result of an internal promotion. The role will be taking ownership of the Management Accounts for a division of the business and will involve lots of Project and Business Partnering work.
LancashirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Management Accountant-Leading Retailer
This Financial Controller role is ideal for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who is used to working at pace, ideally with experience of managing a finance team for a property business.
If you are looking for a new challenge that allows you to have exposure to a thriving and changing business, with the opportunity to improve processes and grow your own team, please get in touch.
MerseysidePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- This is a truely unique role for a Financial Controller in Lancaster.
- Our client is extremly prestigious and comes with a rich history and heritage.
The Assistant Financial Controller will support the senior finance and leadership team as the business embarks on an exciting phase of growth and change. This is a role that where no 2 days are the same and requires a fully qualified accountant who is wants to add value and be actively involved in driving the business forwards.
BuryPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a High Growth, Profitable and Dynamic Business.
- Market leading salary, progression and development on offer.
The main remit of this newly created role is to work closely with the Financial Controller to help to improve the way monthly reports are produced, analysed, and communicated to senior stakeholders throughout the business.
WiganPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- This is a brilliant oppurtunity for a Finance Analyst in Bury.
- If you are looking for a broad role with a growing business please apply!
The main remit to this Management Accountant role in Wigan is:
- Full responsibility of month end Management Accounts
- Completion of variance analysis, and responsibility for communicating with senior stakeholders to discuss your findings
- Management of accruals and pre payments
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet
- This is a brilliant role for a qualified, experinced accountant in Wigan.
- If you are a qualified accountant looking for a fast paced role please apply.
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsAssistant Financial ControllerMerseysidePermanent£40,000 - £45,000Finance AnalystBuryPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Assistant Financial ControllerTraffordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Finance ManagerTraffordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Group Financial Reporting AccountantMerseysidePermanent£50,000 - £60,000Finance DirectorCrewePermanent£60,000 - £70,000Statutory Reporting ManagerStockportPermanent£55,000 - £70,000Financial ControllerLancashirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000Finance ManagerPrestonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000View more jobs