Accounting - North West England jobs
139 Matching Jobs
Accounting - North West England jobs
- Featured JobStockportPermanent
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially focused Finance Director to join the Bright Tribe team.
The role of Finance Director will provide strategic direction, vision and clarity for finance teams working across the Trust. It will also involve working with your team to support and embed new academies joining the Trust.
Featured JobNantwichPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing multi-academy trust
- Education experience preferred but commercial acumen and approach essential
Located in the EMEA head offices in Nantwich an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company as EMEA Financial Controller.
This senior management position will establish and maintain accounting practices as well as being a crucial valued partner supporting the regional GM's and CFO's as well as the Group Financial Controller.
Featured JobCheshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Exceptional opportunity to develop your career with an International company
- A key role in ensuring the efficient running of the EMEA finance teams
Our client, a medium-sized Business Services company working in an expanding sector, are seeking to appoint a new Head of Finance. As the only qualified accountant in a small team, this is a truly 'hands-on' role with the breadth of responsibilities spanning from the administrative to the strategic.
Featured JobCheshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Medium-sized Business Services client
- Head of Finance
Tying in to the ethos of collaboration and delivery that is advocated across the API Group, the finance team are champions of business partnering, and of delivering high quality information to allow the business to continue to grow and develop.
You will ensure that the group is continuously supported by heading up sales, purchase ledger, payroll and transactional services, and you will play a key part in the ongoing development of the individuals in your team.
Featured JobWinsfordPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Large U.S Owned Market Leading Manufacturer
- Looking for a Talented Group Finance Manager
A senior member of the finance team, reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller with a strong dotted line into two separate Business Unit Directors. This is a highly visible role within the organisation, business facing, with a significant commercial focus.
- Business Unit Director facing
- Commercial Finance, Business Partnering, German speaker
Michael Page are collaborating exclusively with the UK's second largest pureplay online retailer (£1.8B), this is a transformational Commercial Finance Project, a significant milestone in their strategy centring on World Class Finance.
We are looking for exceptional candidates for a number of senior finance roles who have a commercial outlook, drive and desire to make a real difference to one of UK's largest and fastest growing online retailers.
ManchesterPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity to join a 'World Class Finance Function' in Commercial Finance
- Michael Page Finance Liverpool, exclusive recruitment partner
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the leading employers in Manchester as Finance Business Partner. The role has been newly created to work closely with the Operations Directors to drive there performance.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Newly created Finance Business Partner role for market leading Retail business
- Unique opportunity to drive the startegic direction of the organisation
An entrepreneurial, fast paced business services provider is looking to recruit a Financial Controller into their growing and high capable finance team.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- You must be a Qualified Accountant
- Must have strong technical skills
A fast growing organisation within the retail sector is looking to recruit a Management Accountant into their Finance function.
MerseysidePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- You must be a Qualified Accountant
- You must have strong commercial skills
This Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role offers an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious accountant to join a business which prides itself of staff retention, development and progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Merseyside's leading and profitable businesses, at a time of significant growth.
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant - leading North West Business
- Excellent career opportunity for ACA qualified Accountant
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsFinance Business PartnerManchesterPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Financial ControllerManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Management AccountantManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Senior Financial Reporting AccountantMerseysidePermanent£45,000 - £55,000Systems AccountantMerseysidePermanent£47,000 - £60,000Management AccountantMerseysidePermanent£35,000 - £45,000Interim Project AccountantWirralTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)Commercial Management AccountantManchesterPermanent£32,000 - £35,000Interim Costing and Management AccountantLancashireTemporary£30,000 - £40,000View More Jobs