Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
396 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobEssexPermanent
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
Featured JobWeybridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role is a high profile position with a high degree of exposure to the global finance community as well as the senior leadership in the Group, such as the Group CEO, CFO and the Group FC. The role offers a great stepping stone into the business, global visibility over the performance of the Group and opportunities for progression within the Group, but in the UK and overseas for the right candidate.
TelfordPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A high profile position with exposure to senior leadership and global finance
- Point of contact for the group and to be fully responsible for their reporting
Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the provision and analysis of Data in regards to Sales forecasting and cost analysis. A key focus of the role will be to communicate to the management team.
CardiffPermanent£33,000 - £38,000
- Finance Business Partner, Telford, Circa £45,000, Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Accountant, Financial Analyst, Telford, Circa £45,000
Our client a large business based near Cardiff is looking for a senior finance analyst to join its growing team.
BirminghamTemporary£35,000 - £37,000
- Great Business
- Quick pogression
This is a truly commercial role to partner two smaller business units and assist the regional controllers wherever required. You will need to ensure the general managers understand their financial position from a commercial viewpoint and are challenged on their plans.
- This is a truly commercial role for a leading organisation in South Birmingham
- 12 month Interim position