Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
395 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the budgeting, recording and reporting of service charges and costs for the entire Metropolitan estate. The role will also sit on the project team leading on the improvement of service charge process throughout the organisation.
Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Service Charge Accountant leading on a service charge project
- Ideal for a Service Charge Accountant with experience in Housing or Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
Lead the financial and business performance support as a key member of the line management teams. Drive the business to achieve its financial and related targets, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintain an adequate level of internal control.
- British Airways is one of the world's most iconic brands
- An opportunity to join a high calibre finance team
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
This is a high profile Finance Business Partner opportunity working at the Fordham Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team you will be reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director. You will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business
- A site based Finance Business Partner at the Fordham site
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£66,582 - £82,434
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
To be the Trust's primary finance lead on the development and appraisal of investment cases and strategic development projects. This will include oversight and detailed understanding of complex financial modelling, development of public sector business cases and development of bespoke financial models where required.
- The primary finance lead on the development of investment cases and projects.
- Including financial modelling, business cases and project management.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe