Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
389 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
Featured JobWeybridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role is a high profile position with a high degree of exposure to the global finance community as well as the senior leadership in the Group, such as the Group CEO, CFO and the Group FC. The role offers a great stepping stone into the business, global visibility over the performance of the Group and opportunities for progression within the Group, but in the UK and overseas for the right candidate.
WatfordPermanent£45,000 - £46,000
- A high profile position with exposure to senior leadership and global finance
- Point of contact for the group and to be fully responsible for their reporting
This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Analyst with corporate experience in new product development to support the team as they commercialise their product development process.
CaerphillyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Financial Analyst based within the healthcare industry
- Rapidly growing business
This is an exciting opportunity to assist the Finance Director in providing robust financial information and accounting control, and to provide effective and efficient analysis and support with complete responsibility and ownership of a Business Entity.
- Global Manufacturing Brand
- Excellent Career Opportunity
The Successful Business Analyst will have an exciting opportunity to work in a well known company that is establishing itself within the Cambridge Science park.
- Amazing opportunity to be part of new growing company
- An immediate starting role
An excellent opportunity for a driven candidate seeking to engage positively within a large multi-national company.
- An opportunity within a large multi-national company.
- This large plc has seen excellent results and growth.