Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
397 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobEssexPermanent
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
The Head of Controlling is a newly created position and will act as a key Business Partner with internal and external stakeholders supporting business decisions and providing financial support.
Featured JobGatwickPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Dynamic and fast passed
- Commercial opportunity to truly add value
The Head of FP&A will develop and implement key analytics, MI, budgeting and forecasting to decision makers within Finance and the wider business.
- Newly created role, head office of plc
- Develop and lead FP&A function
Southern Housing is looking to appoint a new Director of Corporate Finance, it will be based in their Central London office.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Director of Corporate Finance for one of the UKs largest Housing Associations
Michael Page are working with McCain to source a highly Commercial Finance Manager. The role will directly report into the Commercial Financial Controller, will be responsible for the Commercial Finance Team and provide key business support to manage and control risk.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
CHP Consulting is a London based systems and consulting provider to the global asset finance industry. Within their recent growth they are looking to expand their finance outfit with a newly-created Finance Business Analyst position.
- Opportunity to take on all-encompassing business partner role with travel
- Growing software and consultancy business based in London
The Crown Prosecution Service based in York are recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Head of Strategic Financial Planning and the Financial Business Partners through the provision of high quality management information to inform strategic and operational decision making by senior managers. You will contribute to the development of strategic financial plans and allocation of resources in line with CPS strategy and priorities.
- Must be a qualified Accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA
- A great role for someone passionate about business partnering
This is a new role reporting in to the Director of Corporate Finance. It is to be the lead for financial analysis including growth (organic and organic), bespoke project and development appraisals, and other ad hoc financial analysis and appraisal, supporting One Housing in the delivery of its Corporate Plan. The role will also support the business planning for the Group.
Featured JobDartfordPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Work for a leading London housing provider
- Analytical, forward looking role to help aid decision making
Moat Housing is looking to appoint a new Director of Corporate Finance & Risk that will be based on the outskirts of London.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity to manage the whole of Corporate Finance, Risk & Governance
- New Director role at Moat Housing
One Housing is looking to appoint a Head of Finance Business Partnering to be based in their London head office.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business
- Leading Finance Business Partnering for a social housing business