Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
384 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobCarlislePermanent
Story Homes have an excellent reputation for attracting and retaining talented and highly skilled professionals to the business who enjoy fulfilling and exciting careers.
This Financial Analyst role will be pivotal in adding value to this aspirational, growing business, allowing the chosen candidate to have exposure to influential senior stakeholders around the company.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Michael Page Finance is partnering exclusively with Story Homes.
- This is a fantastic role for a Financial Analyst in a local employer of choice.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
Featured JobMerseysidePermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at my client's Merseyside Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK business. Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Merseyside Manufacturing Plant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
Featured JobWeybridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role is a high profile position with a high degree of exposure to the global finance community as well as the senior leadership in the Group, such as the Group CEO, CFO and the Group FC. The role offers a great stepping stone into the business, global visibility over the performance of the Group and opportunities for progression within the Group, but in the UK and overseas for the right candidate.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- A high profile position with exposure to senior leadership and global finance
- Point of contact for the group and to be fully responsible for their reporting
The finance analyst will be have a number of responsibilities and the role is likely to develop overtime as the company expands. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt and take ownership of this growth.
- Fantastic opportunity in an international company
- Competative salary and benefits package
The Corporate Finance Manager will be working from the head office in Wiltshire, reporting directly into the CFO and taking a lead on all future acquisitions.
- Large manufacturer based in Wiltshire with exciting growth plans
- Would suit a strong corporate finance and transaction services professional
Our client, a global FMCG brand is well know for offering excellent career progression and opportunities through their global infrastructure, are looking to bring on a Senior Commercial Analyst to join their high-calibre team near Reading working across the EMEA region.
- Multinational FMCG organisation
- Senior Analyst opportunity to work in the EMEA head office