Accounting - Commercial & Analysis jobs
402 Matching Jobs
Commercial & Analysis jobs
- Featured JobEssexPermanent
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
The key focus of this role is to support excellence in financial performance across the Medical Sciences Division (MSD). This will be achieved primarily through working closely with departments in the development and delivery of sustainable financial plans to support their academic plans. This work will be done in partnership between the Division's Finance Team, the Division's Strategic Planning Team, and the departments of the Division.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Working in Central Oxford and JR Hospital for the largest University Division.
- Providing business input on performance, strategy and planning matters.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the budgeting, recording and reporting of service charges and costs for the entire Metropolitan estate. The role will also sit on the project team leading on the improvement of service charge process throughout the organisation.
Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Service Charge Accountant leading on a service charge project
- Ideal for a Service Charge Accountant with experience in Housing or Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at the Burscough Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC.Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Burscough Manufacturing Plant
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making
Monotype is a leading global provider of type, technology and expertise, enabling optimal user experiences and brand integrity. Due to recent acquisitions and business demands my client is looking to recruit a Revenue Manager based in London.
Featured JobWeybridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High growth NASDAQ listed technology provider
- Global technology leader with an apetite for growth across UK & Europe
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, this role is a high profile position with a high degree of exposure to the global finance community as well as the senior leadership in the Group, such as the Group CEO, CFO and the Group FC. The role offers a great stepping stone into the business, global visibility over the performance of the Group and opportunities for progression within the Group, but in the UK and overseas for the right candidate.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- A high profile position with exposure to senior leadership and global finance
- Point of contact for the group and to be fully responsible for their reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a move within the industry having gained significant financial leadership experience within energy or utilities or comparable fast-paced industries.
- NASDAQ listed global energy provider
- Exciting opportunity to take a lead role within high performance finance team