Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
319 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £57,000
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to work in a newly-created Head of Finance role, as Soho Housing rapidly expands its existing portfolio of social housing, commercial and market rented property.
Featured JobAltonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Central London Housing Association seek Head of Finance
- Qualified Accountant with all-round finance experience
Esdevium Games based in Alton, Hampshire is recruiting a Finance Manager role to support the Controller and Finance Director in leading and developing the finance function as they continue to grow.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading game/toy business in UK and Europe
- Varied Finance Manager role in a growing business
Atlantic Productions are recruiting for a Finance manager, giving someone a fantastic opportunity to work for this multi-award winning media and television production company based in West London.
Featured JobCheshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Award Winning TV Production Company
- Atlantic Productions are looking to hire a Finance Manager
Tying in to the ethos of collaboration and delivery that is advocated across the API Group, the finance team are champions of business partnering, and of delivering high quality information to allow the business to continue to grow and develop.
You will ensure that the group is continuously supported by heading up sales, purchase ledger, payroll and transactional services, and you will play a key part in the ongoing development of the individuals in your team.
- Large U.S Owned Market Leading Manufacturer
- Looking for a Talented Group Finance Manager
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Financial Processing Manager will play a pivotal role with process and system improvement and delivery for Yorkshire Housing.
Due to a combination of profits from the sale of properties built for sale and growth, Yorkshire Housing has experienced a growth of over 2% over the last 12 months.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Yorkshire Housing has experienced a 2% growth in the past year
- This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance.
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
Working in a fast-paced finance team, you will act as a main point of contact for the Faculty of Natural & Environmental Sciences (FNES). The Deputy will carry out a range of tasks including planning, budget monitoring and key decision-making.
- This is key role with the University for a Deputy Head of Faculty Finance
- The role will predominantly be based at the main Highfield Campus
Saffery Champness, a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a proactive, accomplished and ambitious Tax Manager to join Saffery Champness in Inverness. This appointment is key to driving further growth and comes at a time of high profitability, continuing confidence and tangible ambition within the firm. Saffery Champness is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms across the United Kingdom.
Featured JobHackneyPermanent£46,827 - £51,079
- Tax Manager - Inverness
- Top 20 Firm of Chartered Accountants
Finance Manager, reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance to ensure the meeting of financial compliance and regulation for St Mungo's. This will include assisting with statutory reporting, reviewing the organisations VAT treatment and oversight of credit control and cash management.
- Work for a large London Homeless Charity
- Maintaining financial compliance and regulation for the organisation