Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
333 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobYorkPermanent
Michael Page Finance are very proud to be partnering with Northern Rail to recruit a key role within their Finance team.
Featured JobReigatePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Northern Rail
- York/Manchester based
Reporting directly to the school's Bursar, this role ensures the timely production of financial management information, the smooth operation of accounting systems, the integrity of the accounting records and the delivery of best practice.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- Reporting directly to the school's Bursar
- Set in the scenic Surrey countryside
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £61,000
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
As a key member of the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Finance strategy to support the organisation's growth and transformation programme and deliver value for money.
Featured JobBridgwaterPermanent£50,000 - £53,000
- Ekaya Housing are seeking a Head of Finance and IT
- Experienced Accounting professional required
Kier Services Environmental are seeking an experienced Commercial Accountant to cover multiple sites in the South West.
Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Commercial Site Accountant
- Leading Global FTSE 250 Business
Michael Page is working in partnership with Dellner Ltd in the UK to find a Finance Manager for the site in Swadlincote. The role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team partnering with the MD to make effective business decisions.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Site Manufacturing finance position with a senior management responsibility
- A leadership role influencing change and process improvement
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?
The Head of Finance will be a member of IT Services Senior Management Team and be responsible for developing and delivering the financial strategy for the department. They will also be responsible for managing and developing the Finance Team comprising the line management of three direct reports and the leadership of a total team of eight staff.
- Member of the Senior Management Team and leading the departmental finance team.
- Business Partnering role reporting to the Head of Department (CIO).