Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
324 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,562 - £52,793
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
The Payment Services Manager is a newly created role with responsibility to the head of Payment Services for the strategic leadership and operational management of the Credit Control team and Payments Project team.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Provide advice and information on financial matters affecting all departments.
- Partnering with academics, researchers, administrators and other stakeholders.
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?
The Head of Finance will be a member of IT Services Senior Management Team and be responsible for developing and delivering the financial strategy for the department. They will also be responsible for managing and developing the Finance Team comprising the line management of three direct reports and the leadership of a total team of eight staff.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Member of the Senior Management Team and leading the departmental finance team.
- Business Partnering role reporting to the Head of Department (CIO).
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
Saffery Champness, a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a proactive, accomplished and ambitious Tax Manager to join Saffery Champness in Inverness. This appointment is key to driving further growth and comes at a time of high profitability, continuing confidence and tangible ambition within the firm. Saffery Champness is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms across the United Kingdom.
- Tax Manager - Inverness
- Top 20 Firm of Chartered Accountants