Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
349 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobBicesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
We are delighted to be partnering with a historic Estate over in North Oxfordshire. We are looking for an established Estate Accountant to manage the on site finance function and support the Estate Manager with operation both locally and nationally.
- Ownership of all finance operations on the Estate.
- Supporting the Estate Manager with property, farm and other entities.
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Finance Manager to join Inspired - a rapidly growing, PE Backed SME based in central London.
- Rapidly growing business - PE Backed
- Opportunity to implement change
Michael Page Finance are very proud to be partnering with Northern Rail to recruit a key role within their Finance team.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,562 - £52,793
- Northern Rail
- York/Manchester based
The Payment Services Manager is a newly created role with responsibility to the head of Payment Services for the strategic leadership and operational management of the Credit Control team and Payments Project team.
Featured JobReigatePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Provide advice and information on financial matters affecting all departments.
- Partnering with academics, researchers, administrators and other stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the school's Bursar, this role ensures the timely production of financial management information, the smooth operation of accounting systems, the integrity of the accounting records and the delivery of best practice.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- Reporting directly to the school's Bursar
- Set in the scenic Surrey countryside
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?
The Head of Finance will be a member of IT Services Senior Management Team and be responsible for developing and delivering the financial strategy for the department. They will also be responsible for managing and developing the Finance Team comprising the line management of three direct reports and the leadership of a total team of eight staff.
- Member of the Senior Management Team and leading the departmental finance team.
- Business Partnering role reporting to the Head of Department (CIO).