Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
318 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobBridgwaterPermanent£50,000 - £53,000
Kier Services Environmental are seeking an experienced Commercial Accountant to cover multiple sites in the South West.
Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Commercial Site Accountant
- Leading Global FTSE 250 Business
Michael Page is working in partnership with Dellner Ltd in the UK to find a Finance Manager for the site in Swadlincote. The role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team partnering with the MD to make effective business decisions.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£45,000 - £53,000
- Site Manufacturing finance position with a senior management responsibility
- A leadership role influencing change and process improvement
This role is pivotal to their clients as well as to their own business and, for the right candidate, there is potential for career progression and equity participation in the future.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Career progression and equity participation in the future.
- Salary - £45,000 - £53,000
The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham (the "Foundation") is one of the most significant educational charities in this country. King Edward's School was founded in 1552 by Edward VI and since then it has played a key role in the history of the city. In the late 19th century it created five grammar schools and King Edward VI High School for Girls.
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?
Michael Page are very proud to be working exclusively with S Harrison Developments Ltd to find a dynamic Finance Manager to become an integral part of their successful business.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,000 - £57,000
- Successful Property Development Business in York
- Excellent opportunity for proactive Finance professional
The Head of Finance will be a member of IT Services Senior Management Team and be responsible for developing and delivering the financial strategy for the department. They will also be responsible for managing and developing the Finance Team comprising the line management of three direct reports and the leadership of a total team of eight staff.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Member of the Senior Management Team and leading the departmental finance team.
- Business Partnering role reporting to the Head of Department (CIO).
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion