Accounting - Finance Manager jobs
296 Matching Jobs
Finance Manager jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,562 - £52,793
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
The Payment Services Manager is a newly created role with responsibility to the head of Payment Services for the strategic leadership and operational management of the Credit Control team and Payments Project team.
- Provide advice and information on financial matters affecting all departments.
- Partnering with academics, researchers, administrators and other stakeholders.
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing SME based in central London.
- High growth SME
- Newly created position
Saffery Champness, a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a proactive, accomplished and ambitious Tax Manager to join Saffery Champness in Inverness. This appointment is key to driving further growth and comes at a time of high profitability, continuing confidence and tangible ambition within the firm. Saffery Champness is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms across the United Kingdom.
Featured JobOxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- Tax Manager - Inverness
- Top 20 Firm of Chartered Accountants
Traditional funding for homelessness services is under threat but the need for our services continues to grow. OxHoP is in the process of devising a broader fundraising strategy and is seeking a skilled Finance Manager to provide a stable and effective basis from which we can continue to deliver our services.
We are looking to appoint an effective and experienced Finance Manager to be responsible for the management of financial operations at OxHoP. This includes the Line Management and supervision of our Finance Assistant and Administrator.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £56,000
- Supporting the Chief Executive with all financial matters
- Great opportunity with a local established charity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a personable accountant to join the newly created finance function at The Careers & Enterprise Company.
This individual will be pivotal in ensuring that financial and management information is at the forefront of decision making in this Government funded start-up. You will regularly meet and interact with various Heads of Department to partner and challenge them on their performance and decision making process.
Kingston upon ThamesPermanent
- Exciting Government backed start-up in Central London
- Seeking a qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career
Ideally you will have experience of financial leadership within a regulated engineering environment you will be developing financial strategy, informing investment decisions and managing risks and costs throughout the pre-contract process.
You will work closely with various functions of the company, providing advice and offering subject matter expertise.
- Leading defence business requires Business Manager
- Programme Finance Manager requried for Defence Contracts