Accounting - Financial Accounting jobs
318 Matching Jobs
Financial Accounting jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent
Responsible for monthly GL reporting, including preparation of journal entries, reviewing balance sheet and income statement accounts and financial reporting with a moderate to high level of complexity in accordance with US GAAP and company policies. Oversees and reviews the accounting process for specified accounts and/or lower level personnel.
- Exciting new opportunity to join a growing European finance function.
- Qualified with experience in a European finance function.
Genesis Housing is looking to appoint a Head of Capital that will report into their Director of Corporate Finance and be nased in the central London office.
LeedsPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- Exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs largest housing associations
- New role created to lead the Capital finance function for Genesis
To provide support to the Financial Controller, specifically the timely and accurate preparation and provision of Group, UK Consolidated and External reporting submissions.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent opportunity for Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Competitive salary + extensive flex benefits package
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the internal and external reporting of a business units financial results. They will be responsible for communicating these with a variety of different business units. This will include preparation of statutory accounts, monthly reporting and consolidation of the reporting packs. Monthly presentations to key stakeholders will also fall under the successful candidates remit.
- Private Equity Backed Brand Management Company
- Dynamic Innovative Finance Team
Family business in the North of Scotland looking for an accountant to support the Chief Executive and senior management involving the supervision of a small accounts and secretarial staff.
MerseysidePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Estate Accountant
- Based in the North East of Scotland
This Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role offers an excellent opportunity for a driven and ambitious accountant to join a business which prides itself of staff retention, development and progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Merseyside's leading and profitable businesses, at a time of significant growth.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant - leading North West Business
- Excellent career opportunity for ACA qualified Accountant
Exciting opportunity to join a regional firm as an accounts senior. Very established firm with friendly staff who have the appreciation of a good work life balance, providing a very pleasurable working environment.
- Must have previous UK practice experience
- Must have previous Accounts Preparation experience
Key deliverable for this role include:
- Technical evaluation of accounting and proposed transactions including CAPEX, M&A, across the Group under US GAAP
- Analyse and document the impact of revised standards on internal and external accounting policies
- Assist the Group Reporting team to ensure that international businesses' reporting in Group's SEC reporting complies with USGAAP and SEC regulations
- Large US listed business in Surrey is recruiting a 15mth role
- USGAAP expert, techncial accounting, international
Compliance Accountant / West Sussex / Accountancy
- Compliance Accountant