Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
254 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
- Featured JobJerseyPermanent
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a commercial Group Financial Controller to join an industry leading firm in the retail space. This firm is rapidly growing both organically and through shrewd acquisition. The head office is based just outside St Helier, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, a jurisdiction that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
- High growth firm - management opportunity for technically savvy finance expert
- Island jurisdiction, Competitive personal tax rates, Enviable work/life balance
A very unique opportunity, within the Falkland Islands, for a Financial Controller to manage a team of 7 and the day to day accounts function at an exciting time for this diverse company. This individual will be part of the finance leadership team and take ownership for monthly management accounts pack. Working closely with internal stakeholders across the business, this role will have responsibilities for the fixed asset register, monitoring sales, profitability, costs, and management of stock.
The hands on Financial Controller will mentor and develop a small team. Both technically savvy and with an excellent track record, this individual will be based in the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and a privileged work/life balance.
- Unique Falkland Islands based opportunity, investment accounting in small team
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
We are delighted to be partnering with St. Edwards School on the recruitment for their next School Accountant. Reporting to the Bursar, you will be primarily responsible for managing all financial matters within the School whilst managing an established team of five.
- Managing the entire accounting process for St Edward's School.
- Overseeing a team of five reporting directly into the Bursar.
This newly created Financial Controller position will be responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reporting, costing of new business and other key areas of financial control.
Drive and motivation are essential as the successful candidate will manage a small team and bring alignment across the business. You will also support the FD and senior management in the operation and strategy of the company.
Featured JobSouth West LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Newly created role for an experience finance leader
- Working with the FD supporting the growth of the business
Romulus develops, regenerates and invests in property assets in London, UK, and across the USA. The Group has built up an impressive portfolio of retained property assets with an enviable track record spanning more than 40 years. Romulus is very well positioned to take advantage of opportunities and expects to grow significantly in the next five years through major developments and acquisitions.
Featured JobCity of WestminsterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Romulus develops, regenerates and invests in property across London.
- Newly created position due to the growing demands of the business.
v*Inspired is a digital platform providing young people with opportunities to gain new experiences and skills for life by taking action on causes they care about and are looking for a hands on Financial Controller to join their team, based in Westminster, London.
Featured JobLiversedgePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Exciting Commercially Run SME Charity
- Managing the Finance Function
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Owens Corning to source a key role that sits within their Senior Leadership team based in their UK site in Liversedge, West Yorkshire.
Featured JobNantwichPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Senior Leadership role
- Global Manufacturing Business
Located in the EMEA head offices in Nantwich an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company as EMEA Financial Controller.
This senior management position will establish and maintain accounting practices as well as being a crucial valued partner supporting the regional GM's and CFO's as well as the Group Financial Controller.
Featured JobWarwickshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Exceptional opportunity to develop your career with an International company
- A key role in ensuring the efficient running of the EMEA finance teams
Sitel UK are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant
Exciting growth plans to achieve a £200 million turnover
Featured JobLondonPermanent£56,000 - £59,000
- Sitel UK are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant
- Exciting growth plans to achieve a £200 million turnover
Head of Financial Performance that reports to the Director of Finance and will work across the business with senior finance and non-finance stakeholders. The role will be responsible for managing a team of five business partners to provide timely management information and a reliable interpretation of financial data and its relation to historic, current and future business activities. This is a relatively new role to the organisation.
- Head of Financial Performance working for major homelessness charity
- Ideal for a candidate experienced in leading and managing a team