Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
238 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
- Featured JobWest BromwichPermanent£46,000 - £47,000
Adullam Homes Housing Association are working exclusively with Michael Page Finance to support with a new Head of Finance within their centralised office in West Bromwich.
This is an exciting opportunity that presents itself for someone to develop a finance team along with making key decisions at strategic level.
Featured JobPaigntonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- To deliver Adullam's agreed mission, values and specific objectives in Finance.
- Ensure the finance department is effective and fulfils best practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in an established, dynamic business and take your career to the next level. This already successful business are in a period of continued growth, and as such are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to head up the team in this newly created position.
Featured JobSalisburyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Financial Controller - Europe
- Leading Technology Business - based in Paignton
Founded in 1973, Naim Audio is a hi-fi manufacturer based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
With a history rooted in engineering and design, Naim won the prestigious Queen's award for Enterprise on three occasions, most recently for its design of digital music systems.
- Dynamic Financial Controller required for Naim Audio Limited in Salisbury
- Someone with a Private Equity and/or manufacturing background is sought after
This is an opportunity to directly influence business performance working closely as a business partner to the commercial team.
The role plays a critical part in improving commercial financial acumen across the European Travel Retail business; driving improved ways of working.
An opportunity to work with key internal customers and stakeholders across Global Travel Retail and International Finance to further develop a best in class commercial finance function.
- Beam Suntory own some of the most iconic brands in the industry
- This is an opportunity to join the business in a hugely influential role
Michael Page are working exclusively and in partnership with Bandvulc Group, global tyre manufacturer, recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to play a key role in the provision of Financial Management. The role will involve working closely with financial piers across the group and deputising for the Finance Director. This is a commercial finance role with the opportunity to lead adhoc projects when required.
Featured JobChipping NortonPermanent
- Excellent chance to join a market leading manufacturer in Ivybridge
- Would suit a strong Financial Controller with a history in growing businesses
Reporting to the Managing Director the Financial Controller is responsible for all aspects of financial management, financial systems, controls and statutory compliance.
- Varied and interesting Financial Controller opportunity
- A local business with over 150 years of trading heritage
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a commercial Group Financial Controller to join an industry leading firm in the retail space. This firm is rapidly growing both organically and through shrewd acquisition. The head office is based just outside St Helier, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, a jurisdiction that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
- High growth firm - management opportunity for technically savvy finance expert
- Island jurisdiction, Competitive personal tax rates, Enviable work/life balance
A very unique opportunity, within the Falkland Islands, for a Financial Controller to manage a team of 7 and the day to day accounts function at an exciting time for this diverse company. This individual will be part of the finance leadership team and take ownership for monthly management accounts pack. Working closely with internal stakeholders across the business, this role will have responsibilities for the fixed asset register, monitoring sales, profitability, costs, and management of stock.
The hands on Financial Controller will mentor and develop a small team. Both technically savvy and with an excellent track record, this individual will be based in the Falkland Islands, a location that affords both a matchless career opportunity and a privileged work/life balance.
- Unique Falkland Islands based opportunity, investment accounting in small team
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
We are delighted to be partnering with St. Edwards School on the recruitment for their next School Accountant. Reporting to the Bursar, you will be primarily responsible for managing all financial matters within the School whilst managing an established team of five.
- Managing the entire accounting process for St Edward's School.
- Overseeing a team of five reporting directly into the Bursar.
This newly created Financial Controller position will be responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reporting, costing of new business and other key areas of financial control.
Drive and motivation are essential as the successful candidate will manage a small team and bring alignment across the business. You will also support the FD and senior management in the operation and strategy of the company.
- Newly created role for an experience finance leader
- Working with the FD supporting the growth of the business