Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
242 Matching Jobs
Financial Controller jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Seeking an ambitious financial controller with around 2-4 years PQE, the Candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial flair and a desire to build experience in an earlier stage venture capitalist backed high growth technology company. They will have a hands on approach to their work, work at a fast but thorough pace, be versatile with a can do approach and be able to demonstrate interest in the wider business aspects of financial management.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- .ART is creating a unique digital identity forming a new internet phenomenon.
- High-growth VC backed business seeking a commercial financial controller.
Reporting into the CFO, based in London and to all Board Members, the Group Financial Controller will have operational responsibility for the Finance Department and line management responsibility for a finance team of 3 people.
Featured JobNantwichPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- My client are a multinational hotel group.
- Seeking an ambitious and commercially astute Group Financial Controller.
Located in the EMEA head offices in Nantwich an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company as EMEA Financial Controller.
This senior management position will establish and maintain accounting practices as well as being a crucial valued partner supporting the regional GM's and CFO's as well as the Group Financial Controller.
Featured JobNewportPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Exceptional opportunity to develop your career with an International company
- A key role in ensuring the efficient running of the EMEA finance teams
Michael Page are partnering with the Pobl Group to recruit a Financial Controller to join the organisation during an exciting period of change.
The Financial Controller will split their time between offices in Central Newport and Swansea.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Join Wales' newest housing association
- Your week will be split between Newport and Swansea
Light Cinemas are looking for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to work with an excellent finance function in an ambitious and growing private equity backed business.
The Financial Controller will be technically strong but also driven and willing to learn, you will be proactive, managing 2 full time staff and soon to be an additional part time employee.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Light Cinemas seek an ambitious Financial Controller to expand their team.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth private equity backed leisure business.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems and first class customer support worldwide. Due to organic growth and ambitious expansion plans across the UK / European Regions an opportunity has arisen to support the development of the Finance Function and will report directly to the Regional Finance Director.
Featured JobKensington and ChelseaPermanent£50,000
- Assistant Financial Controller role in Leading Security & Defence Group
- Potential for development and growth both within and beyond this role
Financial controller position, reporting into the institute secretary and responsible for the overall running of the institute's finance department
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Internationally renowned scientific research organisation
- Lead the finance function
As a result of continued growth the opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant with some international experience to join a high-growth consultancy business in a newly-created position based in London.
- Private Equity backed international management consultancy- London
- High growth SME with a strong presence in Europe & US
Based out of their Sheffield head office, the Financial Controller will report directly into the Finance Director within this fast paced and progressive organisation and will be pivotal in supporting the company's growth strategy and driving cultural change.
- Following their acquisition by Connect Group Plc in 2014, Tuffnells Parcels Ex
- Reporting directly to the FD, the Financial Controller will play a pivotal rol
SPAR UK is looking to hire a Financial Controller into their team in Harrow. The role's purpose is to provide accurate and compliant recording and reporting of all financial transactions. The role will also have overall responsibility for the timely flow of accurate financial information to the business and shareholders.
- A brilliant opportunity to join this household name as a Financial Controller
- This is a highly visible and influential role within SPAR UK.