Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
60 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobKentPermanent£85,000 - £95,000
We are pleased to be partnering a leading manufacturing business in their search for a high calibre Divisional Finance Director.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£175,000 - £180,000
- High calibre, commerically-focussed Finance Director required
- Major division of a listed manufacturer
The Guinness Partnership is looking to appoint an Executive Group Finance Director, the role will report into the Chief Executive Officer and be based in their Central London office.
- Exciting time to join an ambitious organisation
- New Executive Group Finance Director role in social housing
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially focused Finance Director to join the Bright Tribe team.
The role of Finance Director will provide strategic direction, vision and clarity for finance teams working across the Trust. It will also involve working with your team to support and embed new academies joining the Trust.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing multi-academy trust
- Education experience preferred but commercial acumen and approach essential
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Director of Finance will also undertake a strategic role in the overall management of the firm as a member of the Management Board
There will be a strong focus on commercial value add, and there is the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Professional Services Partnership
- Strategy, Operation and Control
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership team of a family owned manufacturing business. The role will give the opportunity to develop the processes of the finance department as well as oversee the day to day running of financial matters for the business. An exciting role for a talented, driven finance professional to join a growth SME.
- Number one role in Finance
- Based in Ware, Herts a new Finance Director opportunity
This is a high profile role and a rare opportunity for an exceptional finance professional to work as Director of Finance & Performance at the OPCC. You will also act as an ambassador for the OPCC when engaging with internal and external contacts.
Featured JobCheshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Director of Finance & Performance - Stafford
- Director of Finance & Performance - Reporting to Chief of Staff
Our client, a medium-sized Business Services company working in an expanding sector, are seeking to appoint a new Head of Finance. As the only qualified accountant in a small team, this is a truly 'hands-on' role with the breadth of responsibilities spanning from the administrative to the strategic.
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Medium-sized Business Services client
- Head of Finance
Reporting to and working alongside the MD of this SME. The Finance Director will have the experience and necessary gravitas to cover for the Managing Director during absence and will therefore have the ability to engage and work well with individuals across all departments within the company.
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Number One role in finance
Fantastic opportunity to work as Head of Finance for a market leading FMCG business. This role is suited to a hands on, strategic finance leader who is looking for an opportunity to influence the next stage of growth for a fantastic company.
Featured JobStaffordshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Commercially focused leadership role supporting the MD.
- Part of the Management Team for this successful market leading FMCG business
Michael Page has been engaged exclusively by Freedom Brewery, a fast growing brewery, to recruit a Finance and Operations Director to be based in Staffordshire. This is a key leadership position that will work alongside the Managing Director and will be accountable for delivering the strategic plan and driving improvements and growth.
- Board level strategic role impacting growth and change
- Fast growing PE backed brewery