Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
My client is an exciting SME in the fashion sector with significant growth plans. They are recruiting a commercial CFO who will be integral to the success of the business.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- International CFO
- Luxury Fashion
The Finance Director role is a senior and crucial position. To provide strong support to the senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence and compliance with policies and procedures.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Finance Director - High Growth SME
- IT Consultancy
An outstanding opportunity for a proven finance executive to secure a key role within the senior leadership team of the UK division in a position with responsibility for the finance, procurement and IT functions.
Featured JobTonbridgePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Key Role Within the Local Leadership Team
- Shape Commercial and Business Strategy.
This is a Key Finance Director appointment for Boddingtons Plastics. Forming part of the senior leadership team you will have a broad and varied remit, which will included the coaching of the lean finance team, development of the finance systems, and forming a key part of the Senior Leadership team.
The company has enjoyed remarkable success since 2009, and are geared for future growth and expansion.
Featured JobPrestonPermanent£125,000 - £135,000
- Rapidly Growing Injection Moulding and manufacturing business.
- Key leadership position responsible for delivering success.
The role of Finance Director at UCLan is the final appointment into the new Executive Team. It is pivotal to the future success of the University and to the delivery of the £200m Campus Masterplan, which will create a world-class educational environment for students of all backgrounds.
Featured JobBedfordPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A rare and exciting opportunity to join a truly forward thinking University.
- Help deliver a plan to change the future of UCLan and its home city of Preston.
This is an exciting, new opportunity to join the leadership team of a newly formed Multi Academy Trust (MAT). To coincide with the MAT's launch, a new role for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) has been created. The CFO will provide financial and strategic leadership to the MAT and its constituent schools and will support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the successful delivery of the MAT's mission.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£175,000 - £180,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Based in Bedford
The Guinness Partnership is looking to appoint an Group Finance Director, the role will report into the Chief Executive Officer and be based in their Central London office.
Featured JobKentPermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Exciting time to join an ambitious organisation
- New Group Finance Director role in social housing
We are pleased to be partnering a leading manufacturing business in their search for a high calibre Divisional Finance Director.
- High calibre, commerically-focussed Finance Director required
- Major division of a listed manufacturer
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially focused Finance Director to join the Bright Tribe team.
The role of Finance Director will provide strategic direction, vision and clarity for finance teams working across the Trust. It will also involve working with your team to support and embed new academies joining the Trust.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing multi-academy trust
- Education experience preferred but commercial acumen and approach essential
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Director of Finance will also undertake a strategic role in the overall management of the firm as a member of the Management Board
There will be a strong focus on commercial value add, and there is the opportunity to make a real difference.
- Professional Services Partnership
- Strategy, Operation and Control