Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobSolihullPermanent
This is a high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control opportunity working at the Central office for the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC in Solihull. Reporting to the UK Packaging Finance Director, you will coordinate and lead the financial planning and management reporting processes across the UK Packaging division and through to Group.
Featured JobPotters BarPermanent£60,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- A high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control position
Situated just outside Potters Bar with easy access to the A1, Queenswood is one of the top school's in Hertfordshire, looking for a dynamic and energetic Director of Finance to lead the department in all aspects of finance at an exciting time in the Schools history.
- Director of Finance needed for a top educational establishment
- Hands on energetic leader required
This is a high profile Director of Finance opportunity working for Aston University. An established research-led University known for its world class teaching quality based in Central Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO, and partnering with the Executive and senior leaders at the University, the Director of Finance will have a critical role in the ongoing development and facilitation of the University's goals for 2020.
Featured JobBuckinghamshirePermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- A research-led, top 40 University known for its world-class teaching quality.
- Director of Finance opportunity in Central Birmingham.
SignHealth are looking to appoint an experienced finance lead to join the organisation at a truly exciting time. With a new Chief Executive now in place the role of Finance Director has never been more important in helping shape the charities future, impact and reach.
You will need to be able to demonstrate both technical and commercial excellence within finance, as well as the ability to advise fellow directors and trustee's.
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A chance to shape and develop a highly innovative charity
- Providing strategic financial support to the newly appointed CEO.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership team of an established local SME. The role will give the opportunity to develop the processes of the finance department as well as oversee the day to day running of financial matters for the business. An exciting role for a talented, driven finance professional to join a growing local business.
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Number One role in finance
Michael Page are working in partnership with the Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) to recruit a forward thinking Finance and Operations Director to be based at their Head office in Machynlleth.
Featured JobBristolPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Set in the foothills of the Snowdonia National Park
- Genuine progression to Chief Operating Officer in 18 months
TREE AID is a specialist development organisation that works in the drylands of Africa, enabling people to unlock the potential of trees to reduce poverty and protect the environment.
The Director of Finance & Resources leads on the financial and resource aspects of the TREE AID strategy ensuring that the organisation has adequate resources for both current activities and future growth.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £101,000
- Exciting Senior Management position with Bristol based NGO.
- Position will suit a Qualified Accountant with an interest in the charty sector.
Harman are listed on NYSE and are recognised as an international market leader in the design and manufacture of premium audio, visual, infotainment and enterprise solutions for the automotive, consumer and professional markets. Based in the South East, The Professional Solutions EMEA division are sales and service operation focussed on delivering audio, visual and video solutions to the entertainment and enterprise sectors and have a need to appoint a Commercial Finance Director
Featured JobLondonPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- Based - London/Northern Home Counties
- International Market Leader
My client is an exciting SME in the fashion sector with significant growth plans. They are recruiting a commercial CFO who will be integral to the success of the business.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- International CFO
- Luxury Fashion
The Finance Director role is a senior and crucial position. To provide strong support to the senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Finance Director - High Growth SME
- IT Consultancy