Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
60 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
My client is a market leading, international listed business looking to recruit a Director level candidate to build and run their Shared Service Centre in the Thames Valley.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Shared Service Centre Director
- Listed International Group
Academy Transformation Trust requires a bright qualified accountant with experience at executive level to fill a crucial position as Chief Financial Officer. The post-holder will report into the Chief Executive, leading the finance function for a £75m turnover organisation.
- Birmingham based CFO role
- Leading multi-academy trust
An excellent opportunity for a Director of Finance and Resources to work alongside an ambitious and forward thinking CEO of Linkage Community Trust.
- Strategic hire for implementation of new vision
- Excellent leadership role
This is a high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control opportunity working at the Central office for the UK Packaging business of DS Smith PLC in Solihull. Reporting to the UK Packaging Finance Director, you will coordinate and lead the financial planning and management reporting processes across the UK Packaging division and through to Group.
Featured JobPotters BarPermanent£60,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- A high profile Head of Financial Planning and Control position
Situated just outside Potters Bar with easy access to the A1, Queenswood is one of the top school's in Hertfordshire, looking for a dynamic and energetic Director of Finance to lead the department in all aspects of finance at an exciting time in the Schools history.
- Director of Finance needed for a top educational establishment
- Hands on energetic leader required
This is a high profile Director of Finance opportunity working for Aston University. An established research-led University known for its world class teaching quality based in Central Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO, and partnering with the Executive and senior leaders at the University, the Director of Finance will have a critical role in the ongoing development and facilitation of the University's goals for 2020.
Featured JobBuckinghamshirePermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- A research-led, top 40 University known for its world-class teaching quality.
- Director of Finance opportunity in Central Birmingham.
SignHealth are looking to appoint an experienced finance lead to join the organisation at a truly exciting time. With a new Chief Executive now in place the role of Finance Director has never been more important in helping shape the charities future, impact and reach.
You will need to be able to demonstrate both technical and commercial excellence within finance, as well as the ability to advise fellow directors and trustee's.
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A chance to shape and develop a highly innovative charity
- Providing strategic financial support to the newly appointed CEO.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership team of an established local SME. The role will give the opportunity to develop the processes of the finance department as well as oversee the day to day running of financial matters for the business. An exciting role for a talented, driven finance professional to join a growing local business.
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Number One role in finance