Accounting - Financial Director / CFO jobs
53 Matching Jobs
Financial Director / CFO jobs
- Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £150,000
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity
My client is a FTSE 250, international company looking to recruit a Group FP&A Director for a senior role in their London Head Office.
- Group FP&A Director
- FTSE 250 International Group
We're on a mission to transform the world of social housing by delivering super-efficient property management and maintenance services using new technology. And we've set ourselves the simple but ambitious goal of delivering a better service for customers but at much lower cost for us - so that we can use the saving to build thousands more homes in the local area.
Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
My client is a market leading, international pharmaceutical group looking to recruit a Regional Finance Director for a high profile role within their Thames Valley office.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent
- Regional Finance Director
- International Pharmaceutical Group
Following a period of exciting change and growth, my client, a leading manufacturer and supplier in the food industry, is seeking a new Finance Director to support the next phase of the business which will involve continued growth, transition and integration of new businesses.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- My client has a strong history in food manufacturing & supply
- The Finance Director will be pivotal in supporting European growth
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
My client is a market leading, international listed business looking to recruit a Director level candidate to build and run their Shared Service Centre in the Thames Valley.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- Shared Service Centre Director
- Listed International Group
The Finance Director role is a senior and crucial position. To provide strong support to the senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence and compliance with policies and procedures.
Featured JobTonbridgePermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Finance Director - High Growth SME
- IT Consultancy
This is a Key Finance Director appointment for Boddingtons Plastics. Forming part of the senior leadership team you will have a broad and varied remit, which will included the coaching of the lean finance team, development of the finance systems, and forming a key part of the Senior Leadership team.
The company has enjoyed remarkable success since 2009, and are geared for future growth and expansion.
- Rapidly Growing Injection Moulding and manufacturing business.
- Key leadership position responsible for delivering success.