Accounting - Financial Services jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- OxfordPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Reporting to the Tax Service Line Managers, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range individual and business clients, including preparation of self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and company tax returns
GlasgowPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- One of the Longest Established Accountancy Practices in the Country
- Major Firm in Oxford Offering Great Opportunity
Global Technology company are looking to hire aTax Specialist
EdinburghTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Global Technology looking to expand Direct Tax team in Glasgow
- Excellent opportunity to join a very strong European Tax team
The role will suit someone with exposure to Project Management/Change Management principles. The role will be 9 months in duration but has the possibility to go permanent.
ReadingPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Project Manager(Change) 9 Month FTC
Brand new opportunity within a Top 10 firm to join the Restructuring & Insolvency team.
- Opportunity to join a vibrant environment with scope to progress
- Top 10 firm
To provide a high quality service to clients in designated section and to contribute to the development of the practice.
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Prestigious Practice with Fantastic Local Presence
- Audit Senior Required to Join Successful Business
This opportunity exists within the accounts department and will involve dealing with accounts preparation and VAT returns for SME.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- West Oxfordshire Based Practice
- Working towards partner.
A major client of mine in Bristol (part of a global organisation) are seeking a Chartered Accountant, ideally with some industry experience, to fulfil a newly-created Finance Manager role within their high calibre finance function.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Big 4 ACA sought for division of global business
- Ideal for first or second time mover from practice
AVP IPV Credit Valuations
- Credit IPV
- XVA Desk
In this unique role, you will be within the Finance team reporting to the Finance Director as the vital link to the Sales team. Your analysis and reporting will be key in developing new business and maximising current clients. No two days will be the same; one day you will be on the road with the Sales team, the next you may be meeting with the Senior Management to discuss your new strategies. A rare chance to broaden your skills portfolio and gain exposure to Senior stakeholders.
- Finance Analyst
Project Lead, Investment Accountant
Competent in required Investment knowledge, unit pricing and Change projects.
- Carrying out gap analysis and process mapping to support transition of investment accounting
- Support for business acceptance testing and user acceptance testing of new processes
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Hand off of all project streams into the BAU processes, completing sign off documentation and audit evidence
- Investment or Fund Accounting
- 12 months