Accounting - Financial Services jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- CardiffTemporary£250 - £275 per day (£64,995 - £71,495)
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst to work with them on a temporary basis for 3 months.
BirminghamTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- UK branch of a worldwide financial services organisation
- Opportunity to grow through the business
Senior Financial Accountant needed for a 12 month contract.
BirminghamTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Working for a Leading Financial Services Organisation
- 12 month contract available
Finance Change Manager
- An exciting time to join a leading Financial Services organisation
- A high profile opportunity for 6-12 months
My client looks for an engaging and focused professional who can potentially lead or develop a specific sector in the business modelling team. With an increased demand from clients there are plenty of projects that the team are involved in and areas that they look o develop further. Business Modelling Senior Manager/Assistant Director is going to be a key part in helping the further growth of the team from the London headquarters.
SouthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Business Modelling
A varied and fast-paced role, you will be client facing and expected to deliver with a high degree of accuracy and with great attention to detail.
- A fast-growth business in the financial services sector
- The Senior Client Analyst will fulfil a broad range of responsibilities
Global Investment firm with offices in DubaQuatarPermanent
Financial Services client in the Middle East with offices in QatarQatarPermanent
Financial Services client with investments globally, looking to add an Associate to their core investments team in Qatar. Although the role is straightforward, the requirements for the ideal candidate are niche (see Successful Applicant section).OxfordPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Reporting to the Tax Service Line Managers, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range individual and business clients, including preparation of self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and company tax returns
- One of the Longest Established Accountancy Practices in the Country
- Major Firm in Oxford Offering Great Opportunity