Accounting - Financial Services jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
Financial Services client in the Middle East with offices in QatarQatarPermanent
Financial Services client with investments globally, looking to add an Associate to their core investments team in Qatar. Although the role is straightforward, the requirements for the ideal candidate are niche (see Successful Applicant section).OxfordPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Reporting to the Tax Service Line Managers, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range individual and business clients, including preparation of self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and company tax returns
GlasgowPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- One of the Longest Established Accountancy Practices in the Country
- Major Firm in Oxford Offering Great Opportunity
Global Technology company are looking to hire aTax Specialist
EdinburghTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Global Technology looking to expand Direct Tax team in Glasgow
- Excellent opportunity to join a very strong European Tax team
The role will suit someone with exposure to Project Management/Change Management principles. The role will be 9 months in duration but has the possibility to go permanent.
ReadingPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Project Manager(Change) 9 Month FTC
Brand new opportunity within a Top 10 firm to join the Restructuring & Insolvency team.
- Opportunity to join a vibrant environment with scope to progress
- Top 10 firm
To provide a high quality service to clients in designated section and to contribute to the development of the practice.
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Prestigious Practice with Fantastic Local Presence
- Audit Senior Required to Join Successful Business
This opportunity exists within the accounts department and will involve dealing with accounts preparation and VAT returns for SME.
City of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- West Oxfordshire Based Practice
- Working towards partner.
AVP IPV Credit Valuations
- Credit IPV
- XVA Desk
Project Lead, Investment Accountant
Competent in required Investment knowledge, unit pricing and Change projects.
- Carrying out gap analysis and process mapping to support transition of investment accounting
- Support for business acceptance testing and user acceptance testing of new processes
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Hand off of all project streams into the BAU processes, completing sign off documentation and audit evidence
- Investment or Fund Accounting
- 12 months