Accounting - Financial Services jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator role in the Gateshead area.
LondonPermanent£56,620 - £62,000
- Payroll Administrator
As a Manager in FS Advisory, you will provide clients with advise on retail financial services regulation.
West BromwichPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Advise clients on financial services regulation.
- Top 10 accounting firm, London based.
- Adherence to Treasury Policy by closely monitoring a large variety of external/internal limits and ratios.
- Development of liquidity and cash flow monitoring to ensure the correct decisions are taken based on our expected business levels.
- The review of regulatory guidance and assess the impact on current and future regulatory reporting requirements.
Frankfurt am MainPermanentOur client is a leading independent fund management company. Through infrastructure funds and several co-investment funds, our client invests in high-quality infrastructure assets that generate long-term and stable cash-flows
- Regulatory Accountant - West Bromwich - Circa £50,000
- Treasury Regulatory Accountant, Qualified
- Leading independent fund management company
- Associate Asset Management (m/f) PPP/Infrastructure
My client looks for an engaging and focused professional who can potentially lead or develop a specific sector in the business modelling team. With an increased demand from clients there are plenty of projects that the team are involved in and areas that they look o develop further. Business Modelling Senior Manager/Assistant Director is going to be a key part in helping the further growth of the team from the London headquarters.
DubaiPermanentAn Associate Director, Planning - JAPANESE SPEAKER will be responsible to coordinate and implement business plans, strategy, management information, control and oversight of business performance. Proactively track P&L and budget, including timely reporting to HO and Regional HO. Coordinate and develop annual budgets. Work closely with Department Heads around strategy documents, including both data collation as well as production of effective and impactful strategy material.
- Business Modelling
Milton KeynesPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Develop and support thr MENA business goals and objectives
- Tax free lifestyle
You will be responsible for customer accounting, bad debt recovery, client monies, managing the Firm's bank reconciliations and management of key control accounts for the purchase and sales ledgers.
CardiffTemporary£230 - £270 per day (£59,795 - £70,195)
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA / CIMA - You MUST be qualified
- Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst to work with them on a temporary basis for 3 months.
SouthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- UK branch of a worldwide financial services organisation
- Interesting role working with internal stakeholders
A varied and fast-paced role, you will be client facing and expected to deliver with a high degree of accuracy and with great attention to detail.
- A fast-growth business in the financial services sector
- The Senior Client Analyst will fulfil a broad range of responsibilities