Accounting - Financial Services jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- ReadingPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
Corporate Finance Assistant to join our growing team. With a client base covering the Thames Valley and London, the role will be responsible for the compliance requirements of a large number of OMB's and larger businesses looking to buy/sell companies as part of their corporate strategy.
CardiffTemporary£230 - £270 per day (£59,795 - £70,195)
- Fantastic opportunity to a join a Top 50 firm
- Full study support package available
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Analyst to work with them on a temporary basis for 3 months.
- UK branch of a worldwide financial services organisation
- Interesting role working with internal stakeholders
LeedsTemporary£60,000 - £70,000
- Compensation & benefits, organisational development, policies and procedures
- A long term project partnering with HR and Change for 12 months
West BromwichPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Senior Interim Project Accountant required to partner change teams
- Strong modeller and experience with large projects
- Adherence to Treasury Policy by closely monitoring a large variety of external/internal limits and ratios.
- Development of liquidity and cash flow monitoring to ensure the correct decisions are taken based on our expected business levels.
- The review of regulatory guidance and assess the impact on current and future regulatory reporting requirements.
BirminghamTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Regulatory Accountant - West Bromwich - Circa £50,000
- Treasury Regulatory Accountant, Qualified
Senior Financial Accountant needed for a 12 month contract.
BirminghamTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Working for a Leading Financial Services Organisation
- 12 month contract available
Finance Change Manager
- An exciting time to join a leading Financial Services organisation
- A high profile opportunity for 6-12 months
My client looks for an engaging and focused professional who can potentially lead or develop a specific sector in the business modelling team. With an increased demand from clients there are plenty of projects that the team are involved in and areas that they look o develop further. Business Modelling Senior Manager/Assistant Director is going to be a key part in helping the further growth of the team from the London headquarters.
SouthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Business Modelling
A varied and fast-paced role, you will be client facing and expected to deliver with a high degree of accuracy and with great attention to detail.
- A fast-growth business in the financial services sector
- The Senior Client Analyst will fulfil a broad range of responsibilities