Accounting - Financial Services jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
My client looks for an engaging and focused professional who can potentially lead or develop a specific sector in the business modelling team. With an increased demand from clients there are plenty of projects that the team are involved in and areas that they look o develop further. Business Modelling Senior Manager/Assistant Director is going to be a key part in helping the further growth of the team from the London headquarters.
- Business Modelling
Payroll Manager required to join a busy organisation based in Inverness.
SouthamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Payroll manager required for a thriving Inverness based business
- Payroll experience required
A varied and fast-paced role, you will be client facing and expected to deliver with a high degree of accuracy and with great attention to detail.
- A fast-growth business in the financial services sector
- The Senior Client Analyst will fulfil a broad range of responsibilities
Global Investment firm with offices in DubaQuatarPermanent
Financial Services client in the Middle East with offices in QatarQatarPermanent
Financial Services client with investments globally, looking to add an Associate to their core investments team in Qatar. Although the role is straightforward, the requirements for the ideal candidate are niche (see Successful Applicant section).OxfordPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Reporting to the Tax Service Line Managers, you will be personally responsible for the compliance requirements of a range individual and business clients, including preparation of self-assessment tax returns, partnership tax returns and company tax returns
GlasgowPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- One of the Longest Established Accountancy Practices in the Country
- Major Firm in Oxford Offering Great Opportunity
Global Technology company are looking to hire aTax Specialist
EdinburghTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Global Technology looking to expand Direct Tax team in Glasgow
- Excellent opportunity to join a very strong European Tax team
The role will suit someone with exposure to Project Management/Change Management principles. The role will be 9 months in duration but has the possibility to go permanent.
ReadingPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Project Manager(Change) 9 Month FTC
Brand new opportunity within a Top 10 firm to join the Restructuring & Insolvency team.
- Opportunity to join a vibrant environment with scope to progress
- Top 10 firm