Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
81 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
An opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 listed business in London. This Head of Group Reporting role will work within the UK Head Office, working closely with the Group Finance Controller.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 business in London
- Exposure to Senior Management and other various stake holders
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
OxfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
The focus for the Group Reporting Manager is to manage all Group financial outputs. This includes the preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets, the control of the year end audit process, monitoring the tax compliance of the Group and deputising for the Group FC in any commitments.
- Employer of choice in oxfordshire
- Varied group reporting role
Due to an internal promotion, our leading manufacturing client are currently looking for a strong Group Reporting Manager to join their head office function.
CambridgeshirePermanent£45,000 - £47,000
- Exciting opportunity for a strong reporting professional
- Ambitious business focused on growth, leading innovators in their field
This role represents an outstanding opportunity join a FTSE 50 business renowned for developing careers and giving the best opportunities in the region.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a FTSE 50 organisation
- You will have exposure to M & A project work
Our client - a well know, well established FMCG business - are looking for an interim Group Balance Sheet and Controls Leader for a 6 month contract
SalisburyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Leading FMCG business
- Are looking for an interim Group Balance Sheet and Controls Leader
The Group Management Accountant will be required to provide accounting service to the Group working with the Group Financial Controller and contribute to the longer term development of the finance team.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Full Group accounting support
- Group cost allocation
- Consolidation of Group Management Accounts
- Treasury Management
SurreyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Group Management Accountant required for a well known Charity in Salisbury
- Advanced Excel and a keen eye for ERP systems would be preferred
Global market leader in the pharmaceutical sector based in Surrey is recruiting a Senior Corporate Accountant
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Global market leading listed business
- Corporate accounting role for a number of entities
Global market leading retail / consumer business is recruiting a Group Accountant with involvement in both external and internal reporting
- Global maket leading listed business
- Broad, high profile group role