Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
82 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Featured JobWembleyPermanent
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager; the Group Accountant will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This role is suited to a qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a globally successful FTSE 250 business.
The role of Group Accountant is ideally suited to someone making their first move from practice into industry.
Featured JobWitneyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- FTSE 250 offering unrivalled development
- A brilliant opportunity to join their high calibre finance team
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Financial Controller, the role requires a future leader who shares the vision and will be "self-starting" in driving forward its delivery - whilst having good judgement on keeping the Group Financial Controller well briefed on key issues and work streams.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Take ownership of groupwide ad-hoc initiatives, group reporting and treasury.
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller, supporting continued growth.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
The client is a market leading private equity backed business based in Marylebone.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A market leading private equity backed business
- International organisation based in Central London
Responsible for the development of a financial accounting and statuatory reporting service in line with strategic business objectives and changes to financial reporting framework.
The role is also responsible for timely and accurate production of management accounting information, including budgeting and forecasting.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- A broad, varied and challenging opportunity within a large blue-chip company
- Offering exposure to and regular contact with senior stakeholders
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in a newly created finance role.
The role has an excellent and strong breadth of coverage with duties ranging from involvement in the month end processes, production and analysis of expense data as well as preparation and control of P&L and balance sheet data.
PeterboroughPermanent£43,000 - £48,000
- Associate Accountant at one of the leading global financial firms
- Newly created role for excellent qualified accountant
This is a great first step out of practice for a candidate with a strong technical background from the big four. This high profile role has launched several excellent careers in finance.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Outstanding opportunity for Big 4 ACA to join FTSE 50 organisation
- This role has been the launch pad for some excellent careers
As a key member of the senior finance team reporting directly into the Group FC and FD the role on offer at this progressive insurance business is broad and forward looking. The key aspects of the role will be to offer support in the production of group consolidated/management accounts as well as looking at the budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis aspects of the accounts.
SalisburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Financial Services
This is an extremely broad, newly created role for someone exceptional to join the high-calibre finance team of a small, fast-growing PLC in Somerset.
- Fast Growing PLC in exciting sector
- Ideal first move from practice