Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
75 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
An opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 listed business in London. This Head of Group Reporting role will work within the UK Head Office, working closely with the Group Finance Controller.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 business in London
- Exposure to Senior Management and other various stake holders
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
UxbridgeTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
This is an interim group management accountant position within a listed organisation in Uxbridge. The role will be for a period of 3-6 months covering a permanent recruitment process.
The role will be suitable for a qualified accountant that's immediately available, or on a short notice period.
You will have to have experience within a similar role in a large organisation.
BedlingtonPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- FTSE listed organisation in Uxbridge
- 3-6 month contract
Michael Page are recruiting a Credit Controller for our client in Bedlington.
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity
- Working as part of a wider Global Credit Control Team
To set up a group reporting team for a FTSE listed business based in West London
BanburyPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- FTSE listed
- Group Reporting
Operating across the EMEA region leading the group reporting for a multi-national manufacturing company.
SalisburyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Partnering with the Finance Director and Financial Controller.
- Overseeing group reporting and budgeting processes.
The Group Management Accountant will be required to provide accounting service to the Group working with the Group Financial Controller and contribute to the longer term development of the finance team.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Full Group accounting support
- Group cost allocation
- Consolidation of Group Management Accounts
- Treasury Management
PoolePermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Group Management Accountant required for a well known Charity in Salisbury
- Advanced Excel and a keen eye for ERP systems would be preferred
Ownership of tax reporting and UK tax compliance processes
Support in the management of the group's tax function and with ad hoc projects
- Ownership of the UK corporate tax compliance processes.
- Management of the Group Tax Accountant.
- Management of tax related financial reporting processes.
MaidenheadPermanent£40,000 - £450,000
- Group Tax Reporting Manager required for Global FTSE 100 - Dorset
- Would suit Practice mover or someone with relevant industry experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Qualified Accountant to work within the central finance function, to be responsible for the accurate reporting of all the companies accounts into senior management.
You will be hands on within the finance team, be thorough and detailed in your approach to work. The core of this role is reporting, you will also assist in the budgeting and forecasting process as well as implement change and improvement within the department.
- High level growth, training and personel development in a integral role
- Working with senior management to ensure the continued growth of the company
Due to an internal promotion, our leading manufacturing client are currently looking for a strong Group Reporting Manager to join their head office function.
- Exciting opportunity for a strong reporting professional
- Ambitious business focused on growth, leading innovators in their field