Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
74 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Accountant to join Synthomer PLC, a FTSE 250 business based in central London.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent career progression potential
- Ideal 1st time move into industry from practice
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
Fantastic opportunity for a strong qualified accountant with financial services experience to join a progressive FinTech in London. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing accurate financial control, financial modelling and financial analysis. You will also be expected to manage a team of four and deal with investors in relation to optimising funding structures.
PeterboroughPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Financial Services
This growing organisation is looking for a Head of Finance to come in and transform the finance function in terms of processes and management information.
PoolePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Change agent required to drive this organisation forward
- You will demonstrate the ability to make a difference
Reporting to the Group Head of Financial Accounting, the Group Financial Accountant is responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of IFRS accounting policies and guidance around the Group.
- Supporting the Group's implementation and monitoring of accounting controls.
- Supporting the delivery of accounting advice in respect of finance projects and the Group's development programme.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Group Financial Accountant - Global FTSE Listed organisation in Dorset
- Great role for 1st time Practice mover
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Accountant to join an established FTSE 250 business based in central London.
CambridgeshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Top 10 trained ACA/CA
- Route to Financial Controller
This role represents an outstanding opportunity join a FTSE 50 business renowned for developing careers and giving the best opportunities in the region.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Outstanding opportunity to join a FTSE 50 organisation
- You will have exposure to M & A project work
As a key member of the senior finance team reporting directly into the Group FC and FD the role on offer at this progressive insurance business is broad and forward looking. The key aspects of the role will be to offer support in the production of group consolidated/management accounts as well as looking at the budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis aspects of the accounts.
North LondonPermanent£55,000 - £56,000
- Financial Services
This North-West London Housing Association are looking for a Group Rent and Service Charge manager.
OxfordPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Experienced Rent and Service Charge Manager required
- North London Housing Association
We are partnering with a growing manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Oxford. Partnering with the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for all Group entities.
- Partnering alongside the Group Financial Controller.
- Supporting Operational Finance and overseeing several entities.