Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
76 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Featured JobWitneyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Financial Controller, the role requires a future leader who shares the vision and will be "self-starting" in driving forward its delivery - whilst having good judgement on keeping the Group Financial Controller well briefed on key issues and work streams.
- Take ownership of groupwide ad-hoc initiatives, group reporting and treasury.
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller, supporting continued growth.
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager; the Group Accountant will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This role is suited to a qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a globally successful FTSE 250 business.
The role of Group Accountant is ideally suited to someone making their first move from practice into industry.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Ultra Electronics is a FTSE 250 Defence & Aerospace business
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join their high calibre finance team
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Accountant to join Synthomer PLC, a FTSE 250 business based in central London.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent career progression potential
- Ideal 1st time move into industry from practice
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
A leading central Bristol Business are looking for a Senior Reporting Accountant to join the team in this newly created position.
If you are looking to relocate to the South West this would be a perfect chance to relocate and have more of a work/life balance while continuing your career with a leading business.
- Senior Reporting Accountant - Bristol
- Central Bristol
We have recently been engaged to recruit an interim Group/SAP Accountant for a well known business based in Glasgow. This is a 12 month contract, and will be run on a daily rate.
This role will support the Group Accounting Manager to manage accounting processes and ledger structure across the group, and will also support the Control teams with their understanding and use of the ledger system.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Our client - a well known Utilities business
- Is looking for an interim Group Accountant for a 12 month contract
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Accountant to join an established Retail business, FTSE listed and based in central London.
SloughTemporary£48,000 - £50,000
- FTSE 100 mutil-national Retail Firm
- Ideal 1st move as a qualified accountant from practice
This role is a one year fixed term contract, reporting directly into the Senior Reporting Manager.
South West LondonPermanent£50,000
- One year fixed term contract
- A multinational well established company
The Group Accountant will support the Group Reporting Manager in the production and review of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial reports. In addition, they will be responsible for preparing key subsidiary statutory accounts, and playing a key role in the external audit process, as well as supporting and advising local finance teams across all of our international locations
DerbyPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Group Accountant role in South West London
- Knowledge of IFRS and reporting for listed companies a must
A large multi-site business in Derby are looking for a Group Financial Accountant who is fully qualified and possesses a strong technical skill set.
- A large multi-site Derby business are looking for a Group Financial Accountant
- Require a qualified accountant with a strong technical background.