Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
73 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- Featured JobWembleyPermanent
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager; the Group Accountant will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This role is suited to a qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a globally successful FTSE 250 business.
The role of Group Accountant is ideally suited to someone making their first move from practice into industry.
Featured JobWitneyPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- FTSE 250 offering unrivalled development
- A brilliant opportunity to join their high calibre finance team
Reporting to and working closely with the Group Financial Controller, the role requires a future leader who shares the vision and will be "self-starting" in driving forward its delivery - whilst having good judgement on keeping the Group Financial Controller well briefed on key issues and work streams.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Take ownership of groupwide ad-hoc initiatives, group reporting and treasury.
- Deputising for the Group Financial Controller, supporting continued growth.
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Accountant to join Synthomer PLC, a FTSE 250 business based in central London.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Excellent career progression potential
- Ideal 1st time move into industry from practice
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
West LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Group Reporting department in West London, working as a Group Reporting Accountant within the Group Reporting team.
ChiswickPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Rapidly Growing Global Business in West London
- Setting standards to drive growth, performance and best practice
- To lead and manage reporting processes such as the production of the group's monthly Management Accounts, Forecasts, annual Budget, Strategic plan and the Group(IFRS) & UK subsidiary companies (FRS102) annual year-end Statutory financial statements.
- Support the requirements of the Head of Reporting and Business Analysis, Group Financial Controller & Group Finance Director as required.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Group Reporting Mananger in Chiswick
- Established and growing organisation
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in a newly created finance role.
The role has an excellent and strong breadth of coverage with duties ranging from involvement in the month end processes, production and analysis of expense data as well as preparation and control of P&L and balance sheet data.
CambridgePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Associate Accountant at one of the leading global financial firms
- Newly created role for excellent qualified accountant
An exciting opportunity for a group accountant to join one of Cambridge's premier organisations.
- Group Accountant
- Premier Cambridge brand
The Group Financial Accountant will ensure robust and timely financial reporting as well as provide analysis of key financial metrics and support the Media Group's acquisition programme.
This role is high profile as the person would work alongside the Finance Director with dotted line reporting to the Chief Executive.
- Group Financial Accountant - Privately Owned Media Business
- Growing and Ambitious Media Group in West London
I am recruiting for Business Support Advisor to join a leading Independent Practice with multiple offices in Yorkshire.
- Leading Indepedant Practice
- Blue Chip and SME Clients