Accounting - Group Accounts jobs
76 Matching Jobs
Group Accounts jobs
- NorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
The Group Financial Accountant will be based in the head office, reporting to the Group Financial Accounting Manager. In addition to the technical requirements, the individual will be given the opportunity to positively impact the finance team in terms of improving efficiencies.
City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £53,000
My client is recruiting a newly created position of Group Financial Accountant. The job holder will support the Group Financial Controller with the consolidation of the Group P&L and balance sheet primarily for external financial reporting. They will work with General Accounting teams within Finance Operations to ensure that Group accounting policies are adhered to.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Group Financial Accountant
- FTSE listed B2C business
Opportunity for bright ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant with 2years'PQE experience in Leading FTSE 250 Hospitality Brand, based in Central London.
- Leading Global Hospitality Group - FTSE 250
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant - Central London
Global market leader in the Pharmaceuticals sector are recruiting a Group Reporting Accountant
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Global Blue-Chip organisation
- Varied Group role
Global market leading retail / consumer business is recruiting a Group Accountant with involvement in both external and internal reporting
WarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Global maket leading listed business
- Broad, high profile group role
Provide support in developing and maintaining an outstanding level of financial and regulatory reporting within the group, in terms of uniformity, integrity, timeliness and quality that meet all the needs of the business and reflect changes as it develops.
SurreyPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Group Accountant
- ACA 1st Time Mover from Practice
FTSE listed Consultancy business based in Surrey are recruiting a Group Accountant - making the first move from a top practice firm
PeterboroughTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- FTSE listed global market leader
- Excellent first move from a Big 4 / Top 10 firm
This role will play a key part of the financial reporting team and will report directly into one of the senior Finance Managers.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Preparation of Financial Statements including consoldating results under FRS 102
- Research and preparation under US GAAP/UK GAAP
My client is a world leader in their field looking to recruit a Reporting Manager
- Group Reporting Manager - World leading business
- South Hertfordshire/ North London
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Group Accountant to come and work at a nationally recognised and industry leading client with a global footprint.
The role will rely on the technical abilities of the individual but will also play very much on that relationship building skills with non-finance individuals in the Cambridge team.
- Excellent opportunity for a Group Accountant with path to FC
- Fast expanding client with a global presence