Accounting - Interim Roles jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Interim Roles jobs
Our client requires a strong Project Manager, with a Finance background to lead a number of finance transformational projects. The ideal candidate will be technically hands-on as well as being commercially astute and able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business. Previous experience of project delivery is key.
LeedsTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Finance Transformation
- Project Management
To support the business in achieving accurate stocks and ensuring process adherence. The provision of accurate stock valuations, highlighting where savings could be made where there are slow moving stocks, stock with no forecast and stock approaching end of life in order to encourage the business to use this before the need to write it off.
- Working for an FMCG organisation in Leeds
- Must be robust and able to work at pace independently
1. To receive on the job training of all aspects of NHS Payroll procedures.
2. To work independently on tasks with limited support from management.
3. To undertake office duties including telephone calls, post, scanning, photocopying .
4. Be willing to undertake training.
5. Respond promptly to written queries and liaise with Human Resources and other payroll departments on payroll matters.
LondonTemporary£60,000 - £70,000
- Payroll Assistant
The Regulatory Analyst will co-ordinate all of fund and corporate regulatory reporting obligations, ensuring they are submitted within the required deadlines
Newcastle upon TyneTemporary
- Maternity cover - Regulatory Analyst for Alternative Investment Fund
- Candidate must have working knowledge of AIFMD,EMIR and MIFID
We are currently recruiting a Interim Credit Control Manager to cover Maternity leave on a 12 month basis, for one of our key clients based in Newcastle City centre.
SurreyTemporary£55,000 - £65,000
- Interim Credit Control Manager - 12 Month Maternity Cover
- Newcastle City Centre Location
The Process Improvement Project Lead will involve two weeks per month of travel as you visit a variety of sites globally to role out the process improvements and work with the business to implement them.
The other two weeks will be based in the office in Surrey, with a good deal of flexibility for home working where possible.
City of LondonTemporary£250 - £250 per day (£64,995)
- Global and International travel - 50% of time
- Internal controls and process improvement experience essential
The Senior Accountant vacancy is a broad reaching finance role. The initial focus will be to help my client get through year end (December yr end) but will then develop into management reporting and forecasting amongst other more commercial tasks.
City of LondonTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- Temp to perm finance role for top tier Financial Services business in the city
- Person must be qualified accountant with FS and Year End experience
My client are looking for a Senior Accountant / Finance Manager to replace a leaver. They are a prestigious trading firm based in the City of London and are looking for someone to come on board as soon as possible. The person must be a qualified accountant.
- A top tier trading firm looking for a Finance Manager on a temp to perm basis
- Candidates must be qualified accountants with managerial experience
Our client are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their business to provide interim assistance during a busy period.
- Interim Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
- 6 month contract - Glasgow