Accounting - Interim Roles jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Interim Roles jobs
- RochesterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
The purpose of the role is to provide cashier and administration services within the Corporate Recovery Department for a top Insolvency practice based near Rochester.
MerseysideTemporary£225 - £250 per day (£58,496 - £64,995)
- Excellent exposure and development prospects
- 12 month contract
Interim Cost & Revenue Project Accountant required for an initial period of 3 months possibly longer to focus on a process and controls project around cost and revenue.
NottinghamTemporary£350 - £400 per day (£90,993 - £103,992)
- Balance Sheet & Controls exeprience
- Understanding around cost & revenues
Tremendous opportunity to get involved in an interesting Finance Process project leading a small team
CardiffTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
- Finance process
- Project Manager
The client is recruiting an Interim Project Accountant to help with an increased workload that has arisen recently. Based mainly in the Cardiff area with some travel to UK subsidiaries.
- Interim Project Accountant in a growing business services organisation
- Opportunity to work closely with several senior staff members across the UK
A qualified accountant is required to assist with the compliance and controls pertaining to the master data which relates to the Accounts Payable, Balance Sheet and Creditors.
- Responsible for Controls and Compliance for all master data
- Manage two direct reports responsible for £200m revenue
Interim Management Accountant required to provide group wide financial and management reporting and analysis, ensuring accurate and timely information is available when required to support business decisions, meeting reporting deadlines and manage processes.
StratfordTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Interim position in Glasgow for 3-6 months
- Manufacturing Business
A new opportunity within the Development finance team to support the Joint Venture team and assist with the year end process.
SloughTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Finance Analyst role in one of London's largest Housing Associations
- To support the joint venture team and assist with year end
A global software company in Slough is looking for a Systems Analyst to join them on an interim basis to support the companies system finance application.
BracknellPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- 6 month contract
- International software company
My client is a global market leader in their field and are looking to bring in an Internal Auditor in to their team
- An opportunity to join a global market leader in their field
- Ensuring the business is reporting their financial results accurately