Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobCamberleyPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
Page Executive are delighted to be partnering BCA in their search for a Head of Process & Compliance who will operate on a pan-European basis.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Newly created Europe-wide role due to continued growth.
- Could be based in Surrey, Paris or Dusseldorf
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
South WalesTemporary£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
Due to excessive workload, my client is looking to recruit a temporary Internal Auditor to start in January 2017 for a minimum 3 month assignment.
- Public Sector
- South Wales
The purpose of the role is to increase the accuracy and effectiveness of the companies internal controls. You will provide management with a comprehensive risk management process to ensure that risks are identified and evaluate existing internal controls.
The ideal candidate will be up to date with current audit regulations and legislation to be able to elicit information from internal and external sources to evaluate and analyse information.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Working for a global leader in Manufacturing
- Providing comprehensive risk management to improve the business
Our client is recruiting a Financial Control Manager to support the business to meet challenging revenue, profit and cash generations targets through the management of strong financial controls and robust governance arrangements. The exposure a role such as this provides to Senior Finance is excellent and so options to progress within the Group are varied.
GlasgowPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Financial Control Manager - Aerospace
- Entry level leadership role in a leading North West employer
A Global Financial Solutions business are looking to hire a Head of Internal Audit to ensure good and responsible corporate management.
CardiffTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
- Global brand looking to hire Head of Internal Audit
- Excllent role combining both finance and operations
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Internal Auditor to work with this large organisation in Cardiff on a 3 - 6 month assignment.
ManchesterPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Welll know Public Sector organisation
- Cardiff area
As Internal Audit Manager, you will specialise in areas from Internal Audit to Operational Risk, Financial Risk, Credit Risk and Conduct Risk. This is a growing function offering huge potential for development.
Yorkshire and the HumberTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
- Internal Audit Manager, Financial Services
- Work for a Big 4 accountancy practice leading audits in their FS division
Numerous immediate opportunities for a qualified Internal Audit Manager within the Public Sector
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Immedidate temporary opportunity
- Several locations across Yorkshire
Successful global business with numerous interests around the world. Looking for a Senior Internal Auditor due to exciting growth plans.
It is a dynamic business having grown both by acquisitions and organically. The UK business is a sizeable operation, employing over 8000 staff across 200+ locations.
- Global business that has grown both by acquisitions and organically
- Excellent Internal Audit role with clear progression