Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
56 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
Our client is seeking ACCA , ACA or IIA/CIA qualified internal audit specialists to work across a range of public and/or
corporate sector clients.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Belfast location
- Join a leader in the market
This role is a brand new opportunity to join a newly created Audit function and look at designing, implementing and processing controls. You will be working for one of the most progressive and ambitious Heads of Audit on the FTSE250 with exposure to the entire organisation.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Brand new Audit function for a FTSE250 business
- Scope to plan and define your role as Deputy Head of Audit
This role is a leadership position in one of the most respected international legal firms. It is a Manager position with line management responsibility, and requires a high level of experience and skill in order to execute a high standard of work.
GloucestershirePermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- World Leading Law Firm
- Experienced Internal Auditor desired for Leadership position
Excellent progression opportunity with Exciting Brand
Internal Audit role with excellent career progression.
BristolPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Opportunity with Exicitng Brand in Gloucestershire
- Excellent progression opportunity with International Travel
Exciting Internal Audit Manager Opportunity within Financial Services Firm based in Bristol
North West EnglandTemporary£800 - £1,100 per day (£207,984 - £285,978)
- Exciting Opportunity with Financial Services Firm
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunity
Head of Internal Audit within Business Services
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- North West England
- Head of Internal Audit
Working as a Manager in this top 10 accountancy firm, you will work closely with the regulators to ensures that the firm remains compliant with industry regulations and continues to uphold its professional integrity.
High WycombeTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Top 10 accounting firm
- Ensure that the firm remains compliant with industry regulations
Ownership of the Internal Audit process and ensuring compliance across all business units
- leading pharmaceutical business
- 6-9 month contract