Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
57 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobCambridgeshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
An outstanding opportunity to run the Internal Audit and Risk functions of a hugely successful international FMCG organisation.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head the Internal Audit Function of an expanding FMCG organisation
- Exposure to an international business is an advantage
This is a rare opportunity to join a world-leading luxury fashion retailer, at an exciting time in the company's history. Reporting into the Group Audit team in Europe, you will be ultimately responsible for the brand's audit and risk function, with a dotted line into the Brand CFO.
NewportPermanent£47,400 - £57,999
- World renowned Luxury Fashion Retail Brand
- Competitive salary with up to 50% travel
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Auditor to join this large and well known organisation based in Newport.
South WalesTemporary£25 - £30 per hour (£51,996 - £62,395)
- great career opportunity
- Public Sector
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Auditor to join this newly created function in South Wales.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £58,000
- starting in May 2017
- New Audit team
This is a unique part-time opportunity to establish and lead the Internal Audit function for a world-leading NGO. You will have autonomy to establish and develop the function, whilst being able to work flexible hours that suit your lifestyle.
KentPermanent£33,000 - £53,000
- Newly created role at a high-profile International Organisation
- Part-time position offering flexible working
My client are currently recruiting for a qualified Supplier Auditor to join their team.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Supplier Auditor (Part Time)
- Leading Kent based business
A fantastic opportunity for a CISA qualified IT Auditor who is looking for fast-track career progression into leadership of a FTSE FMCG organisation.
Shoreham-By-SeaPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic opportunity to look at Operational and Technology Audit
- Leadership opportunity in a FTSE FMCG London business
The main objectives of this role will be to:
- Lead or contribute to group internal audits as either a finance team member and/or leader
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit with the production of internal audit reports, audit committee papers and facilitating sustained change from audit and other improvement actions
- Support the renewal and development of the Group's insurance and risk transfer programme
- Support key risk, internal control and internal audit function development
Support the group finance function, along with other members of the finance team, as directed by the Group Risk Manager
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Engineering business
- Based in Shoreham
My client is currently recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor to join their European/Middle East Financial Audit team.
This key financial audit role reports to the Senior Manager within the team and conducts internal financial audits and risk assessments including testing and documenting financial records for integrity and transaction accuracy across Europe and the Middle East.
- Growing business with global presence
- European travel required within role