Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
51 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
West MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
Superb opportunity to join this FTSE listed business in the Midlands as an Internal Audit Manager. This is an added value role and a role where you can really make a real difference.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Great future prospects, good location and minimal travel
- Role where you can add value
As a member of the internal audit team, you will be responsible for delivering risk based internal audit work to a range of clients predominantly in the public sector, in particular Central Government.
City of LondonPermanent£44,000 - £47,000
- Large accountancy firm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Internal Audit Executive in the Governance, Risk and Assurance department of this top 10 firm in London.
SloughPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Top 10 accountancy firm in London
- Experience working with private sector clients
This role is an opportunity to become part of the Finance leadership for an established and reputable FTSE 100 based in Slough. It is ideal for a candidate who is considering stepping out of Practice and looking to add value at a senior level within a Corporate.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Leadership position in a leading FTSE 100 Business
- Ideal role for a Senior Manager in External Audit
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Risk professional to lead a team of 5 specialists and develop the Risk and Audit function of a well-known brand.
GuildfordTemporary£48,000 - £50,000
- Experienced Risk professional needed for Leadership Position
- Professional services experience desired, line management experience essential
Management of key controls compliance in accordance with SOX for the EMEA region. Main POC for internal and external controls audits. Key cover for regional finance managers during the close process in busy periods.
West MidlandsPermanent£39,000 - £49,000
- Internal Controls and SOX compliance within EMEA
- Audit experience essential
FTSE 100 with ambitious growth plans looking to recruit an IT Auditor in the West Midlands.
West MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- FTSE 100 looking for an IT Auditor
- Very little travel with role
FTSE 100 business based in the West Midlands looking to recruit a Corporate Auditor.
East MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- FTSE 100 business looking to recruit a Corporate Auditor
- Are you looking to fast track your career?
As Group Internal Auditor for a successful global brand the role will involve a broad range of duties including identifying issues, assessing risks, together with planning and executing a risk-based audit program. You will contribute towards strategic objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management and control.
- Group Internal Auditor
- Global brand in the East Midlands