Accounting - Internal Audit jobs
55 Matching Jobs
Internal Audit jobs
- Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, this global brand are looking to recruit an Internal Control & Financial Compliance Manager.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity with a global brand in the Midlands
- Role where you can add value to the wider business
This role is an Internal Audit opportunity within a changing and developing business who are looking to become more strategic and consultative in their Audit approach. The role sits within an established and leading business, whilst also providing flexible benefits and working policy to accommodate a busy lifestyle.
LondonPermanent£22,000 - £40,000
- Full time Internal Audit role based in Sutton/Surrey area
- Opportunity for flexible working and career progression
As a member of the internal audit team of this leading accountancy firm in London, you will be responsible for delivering risk based internal audit work to a range of clients predominantly in the public sector.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Large accountancy firm
This is a unique opportunity to join an established corporate with a high level of autonomy, exposure and development. As the Senior Internal Auditor you will be a key member of a small team, responsible for planning execution and strategic delivery, with an exciting amount of international travel to the financial centres of the world.
Shoreham-By-SeaPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- High Growth FTSE250 based in Central London
- Previous Internal Audit experience required
The main objectives of this role will be to:
- Lead or contribute to group internal audits as either a finance team member and/or leader
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit with the production of internal audit reports, audit committee papers and facilitating sustained change from audit and other improvement actions
- Support the renewal and development of the Group's insurance and risk transfer programme
- Support key risk, internal control and internal audit function development
Support the group finance function, along with other members of the finance team, as directed by the Group Risk Manager
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Engineering business
- Based in Shoreham
My client is currently recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor to join their European/Middle East Financial Audit team.
This key financial audit role reports to the Senior Manager within the team and conducts internal financial audits and risk assessments including testing and documenting financial records for integrity and transaction accuracy across Europe and the Middle East.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Growing business with global presence
- European travel required within role
This is a rare opportunity to join a world-leading luxury fashion retailer, at an exciting time in the company's history. Reporting into the Group Audit team in Europe, you will be ultimately responsible for the brand's audit and risk function, with a dotted line into the Brand CFO.
NewportPermanent£47,400 - £57,999
- World renowned Luxury Fashion Retail Brand
- Competitive salary with up to 50% travel
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Auditor to join this large and well known organisation based in Newport.
- great career opportunity
- Public Sector