Accounting - Management Accountant jobs
320 Matching Jobs
Management Accountant jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
As the Management Accountant for Central Services and Consolidation you will be responsible for supporting both the Monthly Management and Financial Accounts across the different business areas within the group of companies.
Featured JobHertfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Management Accountant for Central Services and Consolidation
- Work for Metropolitan, one of the largest Housing organisations in the UK
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a well-established local business. Set to go through growth and newly acquired, this organisation is going through a transformation and the new Management Accountant will be a pivotal role and a lynch pin between operations and finance.
- New Opportunity within a fast changing business
- Based in North London/Herts border
SPAR UK are looking to hire a management accountant into their team in Harrow. The role's purpose is to improve the visibility of the budgeting, forecasting and management information to drive business performance.
CardiffTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- SPAR is a global group with revenues in excess of €31 billion
- SPAR UK has over 2600 stores and £3billion in sales
Our client is recruiting a Management Accountant to take on a 12 month fixed-term contract in Cardiff.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Management Accountant for a large energy business
- Responsibilities across 2 bases in South Wales and a wider finance network
The role is a hands on Manufacturing Management Accounting position for an exciting FMCG business based in the Manchester area.
CambridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Management Accountant-Fast paced FMCG business
I am currently working alongside a forward thinking Pharmaceutical brand, in Cambridgeshire, the business is looking to hire a talented a management accountant to assist a small team of 3 in its production of management reports and variance analysis. The business is looking to kick-start a phase of expansion and is looking for valuable additions to the team in preparation of this.
- Market leading Pharma-tech brand
- Ambitious plans for future development within the business.
New Management accountant opportunity in Reading.
Looking for Qualified accountants.
- Exciting new role in growing multinational
- Progression opportunity
A newly created role which is a result of continued growth and also the need for finance to become closer to the operations of the business. Supporting the Head of Finance and current finance team improve reporting on each of the main operations of the business. This will include the processing operations and supply chain of the product. The Company has grown gradually and the industry as a whole continues to change overall therefore an exciting time to join.
- New role created for a manufacturing business in the central belt.
- Applicants will ideally have a background in cost accounting
The client is looking for a project accountant who will be responsible for commercial aspects of managing contracts. They are looking for someone who will provide advice and support to the Director and wider team.
WorcestershirePermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Project Accountant / Management Accountant
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
My Housing Sector client is currently in the market for a Senior Management Accountant. This role is based within the Worcestershire area.
This is a brand new role created by the organisation due to a period of growth and demand in the sector. You will act as number three in command in Finance and deputise for the Head of Finance in their absence.
- A Business Partner to work closely with Key Stakeholders
- An accountant who identifies Value for Money (VfM)