Accounting - Newly Qualified jobs
108 Matching Jobs
Newly Qualified jobs
- Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
This role provides the opportunity to get hands on management accounts experience. The role is suited to someone from a practice background who is looking for their first move into industry, or to someone who is newly CIMA qualified and looking for their next step.
NewburyPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Management Accountant
Opportunity for a VAT specialist to join a hugely successful practice based in Newbury.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Join a firm that has grown considerably over the last 18 monhs
- Opportunity for a VAT Specialist
I am working with a Global Business who are currently looking to add additional resource to their VAT team.
- VAT Accountant
- Global Business
Join a leading firm based in the centre of Reading.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- Opportunity to undertake an interesting contract role with a Top 10 firm
- Central Reading location
Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA Audit/Accounts professional
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity available for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA within Audit & Accounts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
An opportunity to join a growing practice based in a lovely rural location in West Berkshire
SalisburyPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Huge variety of clients to work with
- Progression opportunities
Michael Page are currently working alongside a prestigious Accountancy Practice based in Salisbury looking for a client manager to join them.
CambridgePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Excellent career prospects and partnership potnetial
- Your own portfolio or clients
A fantastic opportunity for a Accountant looking to progress their career in a leading local firm has arisen in the Cambridge area.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Local Progressive Firm
- Business Services and Advisory Opportunity
An opportunity exists for an Assistant Manager to join the Accounting & Payroll Solutions team of this Big 4 firm in London. The team focuses on providing finance function solutions to clients through outsourcing, projects and secondments.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- London office of a Big 4 firm