Accounting - Newly Qualified jobs
95 Matching Jobs
Newly Qualified jobs
- Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
LondonTemporary£50 - £200 per day (£12,999 - £51,996)
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist part-qualified accounting professionals or finance clerks who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Page Personnel London on your arrival
Based in the heart of London you will be reporting into the senior finance business partner and be involved in the budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis whilst interacting with key stakeholders.
RingwoodPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Commerical Finance Role at a University
- Based in Central London
A highly successful firm of chartered accountants, based in the New Forest, has a requirement for a Senior Accountant to join their team, as a pivotal addition to the team. The role is ideal for a qualified ACA or ACCA professional with development and progression on offer, working closely with managers and partners and dealing with a mixed client base, delivering services across audit, accounts and advisory.
SalisburyPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A successful & growing chartered accountancy practice near the New Forest
- The opportunity provides a key support role to managers and partners.
A highly regarded and growing firm of accountants, based in Salisbury, is searching for an Accounts Senior to join the firm in a key role offering responsibility and development potential.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Accounts Senior required to join a growing Salisbury based accountancy practice
- Key addition, in a successful firm, with quality clients and progression.
I am working with a Global Business who are currently looking to add additional resource to their VAT team.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £42,000
- VAT Accountant
- Global Business
Fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA Audit/Accounts professional
MaidenheadPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity available for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA within Audit & Accounts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Brand new opportunity to join a profitable, successful and growing firm in Maidenhead in their Audit/Accounts team.
GuildfordPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Join a profitable & growing firm
- Real progression opportunities to management
A great opportunity to work for a growing and reputable independent firm based in Guildford in a management position.
- Managing an audit and accounts team for a growing regional practice.
- Competetive salary at a reputable firm.