Accounting - Newly Qualified jobs
115 Matching Jobs
Newly Qualified jobs
- OxfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Accountancy Practice with a high focus on client's specific requirements and going the 'extra mile', ensuring relationships are maintained for the long term .Friendly working environment with perfect town centre location. A dedicated team who are willing to offer support where they can; helping you to complete daily tasks efficiently to the highest standards.
MaidenheadPermanent£30,000 - £50,000
- Well Established Practice Offering a Great Opportunity
- Personable, Friendly Working Atmosphere with Great Benefits
A brand new opportunity to join a modern and dynamic accountancy practice with a fantastic reputation.
MaidenheadPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding independent practice
- Modern indepedendent practice central Maidenhead
Opportunity to join a high calibre team in the exciting Outsourced Finance function. Working with a varied client portfolio providing an excellent service.
- Opportunity to join a high calibre team in a fantastic accountancy firm
- Modern & dynamic independent practice in central Maidenhead
Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Strong independent firm in central London is looking for a tax manager for its tax team
LondonPermanent£43,000 - £50,000
- Strong Independent Firm in Central London
- Manage team of 5
This Supervisory position will be varied and provide great exposure to clients. This position will also allow the successful applicant to not cover their portfolio whilst supervising a team of 8.
CardiffPermanent£32,000 - £38,000
- ACA, ACCA, Accounts, Audit, Corporation Tax
- Supervisory, Career Progression, Wembley
A well regarded accountancy practice based in Cardiff have an opportunity for a Corporate Finance Executive to join their established and busy dedicated Corporate Finance team.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- New opportunity within an established Cardiff based practice
- Ideal role for newly qualified candidates looking to get into corporate finance
An exciting and really quite unique opportunity for an individual to contribute to a fantastic practice and gain exposure to a very well established 14 partner, mid-tier firm in the City of London specialising in aim listed clients.
City of LondonPermanent£43,000 - £50,000
- Mid Tier firm in City of London
- Aim Listed Clients
This role will be varied, provide client exposure and will allow you to not only cover your own portfolio but also manage a team of 4. This role allows for career development, acting as a challenge in a firm with a sociable environment.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- ACA, ACCA, Audit, Accounts, Business Development
- Supervisory, Career Progression,
A Top 100 accountancy practice is recruiting a Manager to focus on business development with client ownership. You will work with mixed clients; being their point of reference, cross selling solutions.
- Business Development, Audit, Accounts, Supervisory, ACCA/ACA
- Top 100, East London, Central Line, Corporate Finance