Accounting - Part Qualified jobs
101 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- NewportPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
An opportunity for an Accounts Technician in a well established, Newport based practice. Serving a broad client base across the region and beyond, they require a technician to assist their experienced accounts department.
CardiffPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Accounts assistant opportunity within well established practice
- Opportunity for career progression
A stable role with a leading practice in Cardiff. The bookkeeper role is part of the unique small business unit which specialises in providing an all-in-one accountancy service to small, local businesses.
HitchinPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Leading practice with a specialised small business unit
- Based in Cardiff
Are you an all-rounded bookkeeper who is interested in progressing their career within a growing team and practice? Then join a reputable firm who will support you on your studies and give you the deserved exposure you need.
MaidstonePermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Are you an all-rounded bookkeeper
- Socialable environment, study support and a great team
My client,a highly reputable accountancy practice based in Maidstone is looking for an ACA/ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified accountant who can join a dynamic team in assisting with accounts preparation, corporation tax and audit work. In return, the client is offering excellent exposure, progression and a full study package.
- A highly reputable accountancy practice in Maidstone
- A wide range of client exposure
We are currently recruiting an exciting new position for a key client of ours in the Durham area, our client requires an experienced Junior Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
- Part Qualified Management Accountant
- Durham Location - Permanent
This job is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified individual who wishes to pursue a career in accountancy. The role will see you join an award winning team who can help develop and enhance your career.
MaidenheadPermanent£20,000 - £32,000
- Accounts Assistant / Accounts Semi Senior
- ACA / ACCA / AAT part qaulified
Joining as Semi Senior / Senior Accountant , based at their offices in Maidenhead, you will have a hands on role preparing accounts, tax and general accountancy practice responsibilities for a mixed client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, SMEs and OMBs.
NewportPermanent£14,000 - £15,000
- Boutique practice in the heart of Maidenhead
- Progression opportunities available
My client is a leading accountancy firm based in Newport who are looking for a Accountancy Practice Trainee to join their practice.
BathPermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Accountacy Trainee Position - leading independent practice
- Ideal for recent graduate looking for a study placement
Looking for an experience Accountant and Auditor, wanting to get involved with some account preparation as well. A very broad role, for someone who would like to get further exposure to other areas of practice accountancy.
- Previous Audit Experience is a MUST
- Recent Accounts Prep experience