Accounting - Part Qualified jobs
87 Matching Jobs
Part Qualified jobs
- MaidstonePermanent£22,000 - £28,000
My client,a highly reputable accountancy practice based in Maidstone is looking for an ACA/ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified accountant who can join a dynamic team in assisting with accounts preparation, corporation tax and audit work. In return, the client is offering excellent exposure, progression and a full study package.
BicesterPermanent£17,000 - £25,000
- A highly reputable accountancy practice in Maidstone
- A wide range of client exposure
Part Qualified Accountant - Accountancy practice are looking for a trainee accountant
MaidenheadPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- PQ (ACCA / ACA starter)
- Bicester accountancy practice
A reputable firm based in Maidenhead are seeking an Accounts Senior to join their busy team
ShipleyPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Accountancy Practice opportunity
- Independent firm offering great variety of work & exposure
Accounts Semi Senior role with a high growth practice near Shipley
Hebden BridgePermanent£18,000 - £24,000
- Growing independent practice with professional & trusting culture
- Join a team of 5 studying Accounts Semi Seniors
4 partner independent practice in Hebden Bridge looking for 2 Accounts Semi Seniors to join the firm in line with expansion plans.
BasingstokePermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Expanding 4 Partner firm in Hebden Bridge
- Broad range of service lines to support future development
Opportunity to join a growing practice based in Basingstoke, as an Accounts Semi-Senior.
BrentfordTemporary£123 - £123 per day (£31,978)
- Well established independent firm based in Basingstoke
- Opportunity to take on the responsibility of own portfolio
6 Month Contract
WorksopPermanent£16,000 - £19,000
- Finance Analyst
Semi Senior Accountant AAT Qualified Level
SheffieldPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Growing Accountancy Practice
- AAT qualified
Experienced Bookkeeper to join a growing team with opportunities for progression.
- Experienced Bookkeeper with Practice Background is a must!
- Large Independent Practice