Accounting - System Accountant jobs
40 Matching Jobs
System Accountant jobs
- Featured JobWythenshawePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
From bicycle chains to roller-coaster tracks, Renold have been manufacturing products that get people places for over 100 years. As part of their on-going drive for growth and business excellence, they are currently undertaking a large-scale business transformation project, of which a core component is the global roll-out of a new, standardised ERP System.
Featured JobThamePermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Internationally Renowned Manufacturer
- Key Part of Systems Team
To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric, recommend appropriate solutions and work within project teams to implement approved software, processes and procedures. To be a member of the project team implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX across the business. Ensure the system meets the service levels required by the individual company and Group finance departments. Continue to develop AX through implementing new or enhanced modules.
Featured JobThamePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric.
- Form part of the AX Dynamics team ensuring the system meets service levels.
To analyse commercial business requirements across Lucy Electric, recommend appropriate solutions and work within project teams to implement approved software, processes and procedures. To be a member of the project team implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX across the Lucy Electric business. Ensure the system meets the service levels required by the commercial departments. Continue to develop AX through implementing new/enhanced modules.
- To analyse commercial business requirements across Lucy Electric.
- Form part of the Microsoft Dynamics AX team across the Lucy Electric business.
My client is seeking a Systems Accountant/ Budget Analyst based in Bournemouth. You will be responsible for managing the ERP and associated offline finance department data to ensure processing and reporting accuracy. You will provide costing and inventory analysis and reporting, supporting annual budget and monthly forecasts. Additionally, you will monitor actual performance against budgets and forecasts and determine rationale for any variances by conduct
BournemouthTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Microsoft Visual Basic essential
- Manufacturing ERP experience an advantage
An exciting opportunity for a Temporary Finance Business Analyst to join a globally recognised brand based in the Bournemouth area. The role will involve international travel to Florida and European destinations to assist in the role out of a new system.
FarnboroughTemporary£375 - £450 per day (£97,493 - £116,991)
- International travel required
- Systems implementation
Drive the implementation of Navision across the UK business, bridging the gap between IT and Finance. You will lead on the project and have 2 direct reports and working closely with the IT Director.
CambridgePermanent£45,000 - £49,000
- Systems Accountant with Navision implementation, qualified accountant
- Lead the Navision implementation and bridge Finance and IT, Project Manage
A fantastic opportunity for a 1st time mover from an audit background
- Systems Accountant
- The perfect role for a 1st time mover
Our client is a fast growing private education business which owns a group of institutions which are located all over the world. They are looking for a qualified Accountant who has extensive experience with project managing an implementation of Cognos Controller in a multi-national environment.
Sutton-In-AshfieldTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- A challenging interim opportuntiy with a privately owned multi-national firm
- Strong Accountant needed with Cognos Controller implementation experience
6 month project to providing project accounting support during a period of transition
GourockPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Project control, cost allocation
- process imporvment
A vacancy has arisen within the Finance Department based at Gourock for a Systems Accountant for a period of 12 months
CalMac is committed to a programme of change over the next 12 months. A number of projects will replace major systems that impact on Finance data and processes.
- Excellent opportunity for a Systems Accountant to join a well-known travel brand
- Commutable from Glasgow