Accounting - System Accountant jobs
47 Matching Jobs
System Accountant jobs
- Featured JobThamePermanent£45,000 - £48,000
To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric, recommend appropriate solutions and work within project teams to implement approved software, processes and procedures. To be a member of the project team implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX across the business. Ensure the system meets the service levels required by the individual company and Group finance departments. Continue to develop AX through implementing new or enhanced modules.
Featured JobThamePermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric.
- Form part of the AX Dynamics team ensuring the system meets service levels.
To analyse commercial business requirements across Lucy Electric, recommend appropriate solutions and work within project teams to implement approved software, processes and procedures. To be a member of the project team implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX across the Lucy Electric business. Ensure the system meets the service levels required by the commercial departments. Continue to develop AX through implementing new/enhanced modules.
- To analyse commercial business requirements across Lucy Electric.
- Form part of the Microsoft Dynamics AX team across the Lucy Electric business.
As an FRS102 expert within this Mid-Tier Firm in Central London, you will be responsible for providing technical advice and expertise to the assurance practice.
CambridgePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- MId Tier Firm
- Independant Client Base
Excellent Systems Accountant role ensuring data integrity with a globally recognised Cambridge brand.
City of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Systems/Process orientated role
- Large global role
This clients upbeat culture and team work ethic, presents a positive environment with career progression opportunities that is proven by their existing employees success, especially with the high level of growth within the firm.
Are you a team player and a pro-active consultative leader that has a fresh modern business approach and great networking skills to help assist rapid growth and expertise?
LeedsPermanent£31,000 - £41,000
- City Location
- Broad range of client sectors
A newly created role for a Systems Accountant to join this innovative technology business based in Leeds. This role will help develop reporting both internally and to external stakeholders and will do this by to leveraging the current Business Intelligence analytical reporting system.
NewportTemporary£35,000 - £38,000
- A great opportunity to join a organisation where you can develop your career
- Awarded an innovation award at the start of 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant with good systems and budget setting skills to join a high profile project.
WallingfordTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Work on a one off Project
- High Profile in the Public Sector
Reporting to the Project Manager in Wallingford, with functional responsibility to the Head of Finance, you will work proactively and constructively with a range of key stakeholders,
Bury St. EdmundsPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Scientific Research organisation
- Exciting period of change within business
The role is working as part of a highly successful Accountancy Practice with an excellent record of staff retention and employee satisfaction
- Payroll Specialist for a well established Accountancy Firm in Bury St Edmunds
- Great work-life balance