East of England
571 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
- Featured JobHarwichPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
An excellent opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join and implement a new strategy which will help modernise and innovate the working model of Harwich Haven Authority.
Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£35,000
- Exciting opportunity to drive a new strategy
- CFO role in Harwich
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading personal hygiene company that commands 60% of the market. Ontex have been in the UK market for 13 years, employ 11,500 people and boast a turnover in excess of €2 Billion. Ontex, being a true market leader supply all major grocers and also manufacture for some well-known Blue Chip companies.
Featured JobBishop's StortfordPermanent
- Multi Billion Euro organisation seeking ambitious and pro-active individuals
- A superb KAM opportunity which will stretch and develop your capabilities
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to recruit for a Commercial Director for a well-known membership body, based in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire. They are seeking someone to be responsible for leading and directing all Marketing, Sales, Events and Training activities.
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A professional body which promotes excellence in facilities management
- A leadership role developing strategy and managing teams
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
Featured JobHoddesdonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
HB Accountants are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their team based in Hoddesdon. This opportunity is to replace the current Tax Manager who will be retiring in the near future.
Work-life balance is very important to HB Accountants, they won some FSB Awards last year and were short-listed for the Herts Chamber awards as well - "award winning"
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- A friendly, growing accountancy practice
- Tax Manager - Hoddesdon
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business within the logistics sector. My client is a privately owned family run business offering fantastic progression opportunities in a truly autonomous role.
Featured JobBasildonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Family run logistics business facing rapid expansion
- Seeks BDM to join the team and lead the growth stratergy for the business
An exciting position giving the opportunity to work at a senior level within growing brand.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £100,000
- Based in Essex
- Working for the CFO of a Global Business
This is an exciting opportunity for either junior or senior level private client solicitors to join our team.
The team is the largest in Hertfordshire renowned for their expertise and loyal client base. They are recruiting for qualified solicitors from 2 years PQE up to and including Partners to join their successful, growing team in St. Albans and Radlett.
Featured JobNewmarketPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- A leading firm requires qualified private client solicitors
- A growth role, offering excellent quality and variety of private client work
As Compliance and Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the Contract Management of all major FM service providers and ensuring Compliance with all associated contracts, QSHE and statutory compliance at this unique estate in Newmarket Suffolk.
Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
- Ensure the effective management of all major FM contracts to this unique estate.
- Manage all Contracts, Statutory Compliance, QSHE activity & Asset Register
ARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
- Delivering unique customer experiences, based out of Cambridge or Chelmsford