East of England
493 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
Featured JobBasildonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
An exciting position giving the opportunity to work at a senior level within growing brand.
- Based in Essex
- High Profile Opportunity
Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
Featured JobDerehamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- In-House Senior Commercial Lawyer
- Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
This is an excellent opportunity to play in integral part of the management team of an operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation. You will have responsibility for the finances of a group of four businesses and manage a team of four.
Featured JobBarnetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation
- A critical role in the Management team
As the Tax Supervisor you will have responsibility to oversee the personal tax department.
- Are you confident in personal tax work?
- Be part of a very successful practice based in Barnet
Over the last 26 years bpha has grown to be one of leading housing associations in the Home Counties. The organisation has strong governance, a healthy balance sheet, a strong commercial operating model and the future funding that allows it to invest for the future in order to fulfil its longer term ambitions
Featured JobHarwichPermanent£80,000 - £85,000
- Executive Director for leading Housing Association in the Home Counties
- Are you a catalyst for change and continuous improvement with a commerical mind
An excellent opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join and implement a new strategy which will help modernise and innovate the working model of Harwich Haven Authority.
Featured JobHemel HempsteadPermanent£35,000
- Exciting opportunity to drive a new strategy
- CFO role in Harwich
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading personal hygiene company that commands 60% of the market. Ontex have been in the UK market for 13 years, employ 11,500 people and boast a turnover in excess of €2 Billion. Ontex, being a true market leader supply all major grocers and also manufacture for some well-known Blue Chip companies.
- Multi Billion Euro organisation seeking ambitious and pro-active individuals
- A superb KAM opportunity which will stretch and develop your capabilities