East of England
615 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
- Featured JobEast of EnglandPermanent
ARU are looking to innovate within the Higher Education industry and the Assistant Director Customer Acquisition is pivotal in doing this.
- Fantastic opportunity to drive a new approach to customer acquisition
- Delivering unique customer experiences, based out of Cambridge or Chelmsford
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly talented individual to join a great British exporting manufacturing company and be part of changing the heavy section fabrication industry, worldwide.
Featured JobHoddesdonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Process Capital Equipment Solutions
- Global Sales (Europe based)
HB Accountants are recruiting a Tax Manager to join their team based in Hoddesdon. This opportunity is to replace the current Tax Manager who will be retiring in the near future.
Work-life balance is very important to HB Accountants, they won some FSB Awards last year and were short-listed for the Herts Chamber awards as well - "award winning"
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£50,000 - £53,000
- A friendly, growing accountancy practice
- Tax Manager - Hoddesdon
The Head of Marketing & Communications is responsible for managing the marketing and communications team at a strategic and day-to-day operational level to ensure that Business Units receive effective marketing and communications support. This role will also support the Marketing Director in the overall delivery of Certsure LLP's marketing, communications and commercial objectives.
Featured JobCambridgeshirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Listed in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for in the UK
- Fantastic opportunity to lead and drive the business forward
An outstanding opportunity to run the Internal Audit and Risk functions of a hugely successful international FMCG organisation.
- Head the Internal Audit Function of an expanding FMCG organisation
- Exposure to an international business is an advantage
This is a high profile Finance Business Partner opportunity working at the Fordham Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team you will be reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director. You will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
Featured JobPotters BarPermanent£60,000
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business
- A site based Finance Business Partner at the Fordham site
Situated just outside Potters Bar with easy access to the A1, Queenswood is one of the top school's in Hertfordshire, looking for a dynamic and energetic Director of Finance to lead the department in all aspects of finance at an exciting time in the Schools history.
- Director of Finance needed for a top educational establishment
- Hands on energetic leader required
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen at an exciting time. The role as General Manager is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking individual who is really looking to progress their career within a true market-leader.
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Exciting Opportunity to join a FTSE250 business
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking, market leading, business
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership team of an established local SME. The role will give the opportunity to develop the processes of the finance department as well as oversee the day to day running of financial matters for the business. An exciting role for a talented, driven finance professional to join a growing local business.
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Number One role in finance
Fantastic Sales Director opportunity covering the South of England, leading a sizeable well established sales team delivering high quality manufactured building products.
- Excellent opportunity for a Sales Director covering South of England
- Opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturer of building products