East of England
549 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East of England
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
Fiscale are looking for an ambitious Tax Assistant Manager to take responsibility and accountability for working with clients and taking them through the full life cycle of an R&D Tax Credit Claim
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- Unique opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
- Client facing interaction with Cambridgeshire/Suffolk clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
Featured JobBasildonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
An exciting position giving the opportunity to work at a senior level within growing brand.
- Based in Essex
- High Profile Opportunity
Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
Featured JobDerehamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- In-House Senior Commercial Lawyer
- Solvay is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join the UK in-house legal team
This is an excellent opportunity to play in integral part of the management team of an operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation. You will have responsibility for the finances of a group of four businesses and manage a team of four.
Featured JobSt AlbansPermanent£40,000 - £100,000
- Operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation
- A critical role in the Management team
This is an exciting opportunity for either junior or senior level private client solicitors to join our team.
The team is the largest in Hertfordshire renowned for their expertise and loyal client base. They are recruiting for qualified solicitors from 2 years PQE up to and including Partners to join their successful, growing team in St. Albans and Radlett.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- A leading firm requires qualified private client solicitors
- A growth role, offering excellent quality and variety of private client work
Oxford Instruments is a world renowned innovative design and manufacturer of world class technological products and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Nano Analysis division at their site in High Wycombe. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify, establish and drive Process Improvement programmes to deliver significant cost, quality and performance benefits in the Manufacture of their products.
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic Manufacturing Engineer role at global Electronics Manufacturer
- High Wycombe based, involved in cutting edge world changing technology
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst has become available for a large and highly reputable organisation in Bedfordshire.
- bpha is a major housing association that operates between Oxford & Cambridge
- The role oversees financial planning, analysis and decision making