37 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Peterborough
- Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
PeterboroughPermanent£20,000 - £26,500
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to support the Store Manager in leading and inspiring the management team to ensure that the whole store delivers high standards.
PeterboroughPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Part of the Arcadia Group
- Deputy Manager - Peterborough
A excellent opportunity for a established Account Manager looking to join the market leader organisation of contact lenses.
- World leader in contact lenses, No.1 selling lens in the world.
- Field based role covering East Anglia
Opportunity to be part of a top firm within the Peterborough area. There will be a key link between finance and IT department whilst having the ability to see things through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Oportunity to work within a top firm within the Peterborough area
- Rewards for exhange of hard work
A great opportunity for a Senior Accountant to support and drive the team by carrying out activities which ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Central reported numbers.
- Short-term Management Accountant assignment
- Large Peterborough brand
This role is for a temporary Financial Accountant is based in Peterborough
- A UK leading Retail supplier
- Offers over 4000 lines across key categories
Regional Manager across East Anglia as a senior leader.
PeterboroughPermanent£43,000 - £48,000
- Sales Retail
- Non food
My client are operating on a global scale, they are one of the leaders in their industry and operate within a FMCG, high-volume, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
PeterboroughPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Fast-paced, high volume environment requiring experienced Supply Chain Mgr.
- Global FMCG manufacturing business; role based nr Peterborough
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join my client based nr Peterborough. It is part of the Supply Chain function, reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager. The Inventory Planner will be responsible for all the Supply Chain activities relating to their market leading product across EMEA; including forecasting, planning, ordering and inventory availability.
- Aspiring Demand Planner required, covering Supply Chain across EMEA regions
- Exciting opportunity to join a reputable brand and progressive organisation