13 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Norwich
- NorwichPermanent£24,000 - £29,000
As a Opticians Manager of a leading opticians, your role would revolve around customer service and exceeding targets. In this particular role you would need to be very personable and be able to understand the wants/needs of every customer as the vary from person to person. Motivating and leading a team is a responsibility of an Opticians Manager also.
- Opticians Manager - Retail Management
This six month Finance Manager role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain experience in a well known Norwich brand, whilst working within a finance team that has a strong financial discipline to deliver sustainable shareholder value.
NorwichPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- An amazing opportunity to deliver sustainable shareholder value
- Gain experience in wider economic benefits
Michael Page are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With bags of potential for autonomy and growth, our client is looking for a Deputy Manager to oversee the full operation in their contemporary and well-known venue in central Norwich. The venue effectively needs a right-hand person for the General Manager in order to continue driving the business and delivering exceptional standards through busy periods.
- Leading hospitality brand looking for a Deputy Manager in Norwich
- Michael Page are keen to speak to Hospitality Deputy Managers
Excellent interim opportunity to join a large housing provider (20,000 + properties) as a Chartered Building Surveyor focusing on their assets.
NorwichPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- MRICS Building Surveyor required
- Interim, Housing provider
A great opportunity for an experienced junior to mid-level solicitor to join one of Norwich's most established law firms.
- A leading Norwich law firm are looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor
- An opportunity for a local or relocating solicitor to join a busy team
An exciting opportunity in Financial Services
Role: Financial Crime Analyst
Reporting in to the Head of Financial Crime
Based in: Norwich, Norfolk
NorwichPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Exciting role in Financial Services
- Excellent role for a Financial Crime Analyst based in Norwich
My client is an established Not for Profit company in Norwich looking for a qualified Financial Controller.
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Financial Controller
- Not for Profit Public Sector
A leading Housing & Commercial maintenance contractor is looking for an experienced and capable Bid Manager, based at the regional office in Norwich.
NorwichPermanent£39,000 - £42,000
- A leading maintenance & FM company with a national profile.
- Bid Manager with Social Housing & FM experience.
Contract Manager - Repairs and Maintenance
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Rare opportunity to join a leading R&M business in East Anglia
- Repairs and Maintenance
A leading Housing maintenance and FM company with a national portfolio of contracts are looking for an estimator, based at their office in Norwich.
- Leading maintenance and FM company in the UK.
- Require a capable Estimator, based in Norwich.