11 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Norwich
- NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
You will be responsible for the direct sales and promotion of our Surgical Energy product portfolio on your territory. This will involve you demonstrating surgical equipment to surgeons & clinical staff in a hospital theatre environment, and carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers to grow market share for your portfolio as well as providing after sales support.
- Senior Territory Manager - East Midlands
- Surgical Energy
Excellent opportunity to join a large housing provider (20,000 + properties) as a Chartered Building Surveyor focusing on their assets.
NorwichPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- MRICS Building Surveyor required
- Housing provider
Michael Page are working with a rapidly expanding business that has now launched in the UK. They are looking for Operational Co-ordinators in Norwich to help them manage their teams on the ground. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has team leader/management experience and looking for something new, unique, and to be part of a global business right from the start of their UK launch.
- Fantastic Opportunity in to join a New Leisure Business
- Operations Co-ordinator needed in Norwich
Exciting opportunity to join a leading, fast paced organisation who specialise in new build housing and maintenance.
NorwichPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- Outstanding opportunity to join a fast paced & dynamic organisation
- Competitve salary - 18 months contract
Warehouse Manager - Leading FMCG Business - Norwich
- Leading FMCG Business
- Fantastic Development Opportunities
Our affordable housing client in East Anglia is looking for a high calibre Project Surveyor (planned works) for a duration of 6 - 12 months.
An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and growing housing provider, with a really positive environment to work in.
NorwichPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Reputable Housing Provider
- East Anglia Based
A great opportunity for an experienced junior to mid-level solicitor to join one of Norwich's most established law firms.
- A leading Norwich law firm are looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor
- An opportunity for a local or relocating solicitor to join a busy team
An exciting opportunity in Financial Services
Role: Financial Crime Analyst
Reporting in to the Head of Financial Crime
Based in: Norwich, Norfolk
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Exciting role in Financial Services
- Excellent role for a Financial Crime Analyst based in Norwich
A leading Housing & Commercial maintenance contractor is looking for an experienced and capable Bid Manager, based at the regional office in Norwich.
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- A leading maintenance & FM company with a national profile.
- Bid Manager with Social Housing & FM experience.
A leading Housing maintenance and FM company with a national portfolio of contracts are looking for an estimator, based at their office in Norwich.
- Leading maintenance and FM company in the UK.
- Require a capable Estimator, based in Norwich.