13 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Norwich
Excellent interim opportunity to join a large housing provider (20,000 + properties) as a Chartered Building Surveyor focusing on their assets.
NorwichPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- MRICS Building Surveyor required
- Interim, Housing provider
A great opportunity for an experienced junior to mid-level solicitor to join one of Norwich's most established law firms.
- A leading Norwich law firm are looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor
- An opportunity for a local or relocating solicitor to join a busy team
This six month Finance Manager role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain experience in a well known Norwich brand, whilst working within a finance team that has a strong financial discipline to deliver sustainable shareholder value.
- An amazing opportunity to deliver sustainable shareholder value
- Gain experience in wider economic benefits
An exciting opportunity in Financial Services
Role: Financial Crime Analyst
Reporting in to the Head of Financial Crime
Based in: Norwich, Norfolk
- Exciting role in Financial Services
- Excellent role for a Financial Crime Analyst based in Norwich
Michael Page are eager to speak to Department Managers who are keen to drive an already successful Department within a large retail store, by utilising their own initiative to make improvements and changes and work very autonomously
NorwichPermanent£50,000 - £53,000
- Michael Page are eager to speak to retail managers
- Prestigious client seeking Department Managers
An outstanding opportunity to use your commercial skills to improve growth, profitability and cash income of the business.
NorwichPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent commercial opportunity in leading FMCG brand
- You will be a qualifed accountant
My client is an established Not for Profit company in Norwich looking for a qualified Financial Controller.
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Financial Controller
- Not for Profit Public Sector
A leading Housing & Commercial maintenance contractor is looking for an experienced and capable Bid Manager, based at the regional office in Norwich.
NorwichPermanent£39,000 - £42,000
- A leading maintenance & FM company with a national profile.
- Bid Manager with Social Housing & FM experience.
Contract Manager - Repairs and Maintenance
NorwichPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Rare opportunity to join a leading R&M business in East Anglia
- Repairs and Maintenance
A leading Housing maintenance and FM company with a national portfolio of contracts are looking for an estimator, based at their office in Norwich.
- Leading maintenance and FM company in the UK.
- Require a capable Estimator, based in Norwich.