579 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: East Midlands
- Featured JobStamfordPermanent
Michael Page is partnering with Hanson Cement to identify a Process Engineer for the business in Stamford. This is a pivotal role to promote the business philosophy of operational excellence.
- Self-starting proactive Process Engineer for a global cement manufacturer
- Pivotal role to promote the business philosophy of operational excellence
Positioned on the Board, the Senior Sales Director will be responsible for a UK business with a turnover in excess of £80M and a sales function of circa 120 employees.
Featured JobIlkestonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Managing Director
- Business to Business
Johnsons Aggregates and Recycling Ltd is a growing business involved in regional aggregate supply and IBA recycling for National Blue Chip Energy From Waste operators.. Johnsons operate in a highly regulated and compliance driven market with a culture of safe delivery of all objectives.
- Responsible for managing, guiding and advising on all aspects of HSEQ.
- Manage and improve all related compliance and management systems.
AVK Group pride themselves on being one of the leading valve manufacturers worldwide. The company's focus is on the products designed and manufactured to the British Standards, however, the AVK Group today offers products in accordance with most national and international standards.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Support the UK businesses with the development of strategic deployment plans
- CI Manager responsible for leading the UK roll out of the AVK Lean initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry and money motivated Business Development Manager to join DG Professional Interiors, a leading, bespoke Commercial Interior Fit-Out company based in Nottingham.
Featured JobAshby-De-La-ZouchPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Great Uncapped Commission Structure
- Leading Interior Fit-Out Business in the East Midlands
Join one of the country's leading property consultancies - specialists in Land and Property advice for over 180 years.
Their established and highly successful Planning & Development team seeks to appoint an Associate / Associate Partner to further enhance their Planning services.
Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Fastest growing department, prestigious clients and projects
- All-encompassing role with autonomy, responsibility and prospects
Michael Page is working in partnership with Dellner Ltd in the UK to find a Finance Manager for the site in Swadlincote. The role will be a critical part of the Senior Management Team partnering with the MD to make effective business decisions.
Featured JobLeicestershirePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Site Manufacturing finance position with a senior management responsibility
- A leadership role influencing change and process improvement
Production Coordinator, Leicestershire.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Exciting Opportunity for an aspiring Production Coordinator
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
An outstanding opportunity for a proven finance executive to secure a key role within the senior leadership team of the UK division in a position with responsibility for the finance, procurement and IT functions.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Key Role Within the Local Leadership Team
- Shape Commercial and Business Strategy.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire